[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up >See this guy >Try to run but he grabs you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: ayyy.jpg (36 KB, 532x945) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
36 KB, 532x945
>Wake up
>See this guy
>Try to run but he grabs you and fucks your asshole
>He calls you a faggot as he blows his load

What do?
>>
>>24433313
>Cry alot
>>
Well i guess call the police and tell them i've been raped.
>>
>>24433313
Say no to racism.
>>
>>24433336
>He wipes your tears with his dick and uses it as lube for Round 2

What do?
>>
>>24433313
Orgasm and ask for more.
>>
>>24433368
Cry more.
>>
>>24433313
post about it on 4chan
>>
ask if i can blow him

then bite his cock off and run
>>
tell him that its pretty much just as gay to be giving as it is to be receiving. Seriously. If he's turned on by my scrawny white and short body there is no doubt he's gay.
>>
>>24433447
>You cry more
>You cry loud
>He sticks his dick in your mouth so far down and so fast that your jaw locks and hangs open

What do?
>>
File: scary laugh.jpg (31 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
scary laugh.jpg
31 KB, 300x250
>>24433368
If we're being real.
>start acting like a dick girl
>fuck him nightly
>complete every single position he wants me to
>swallow accordingly
>one day when he's asleep and we're spooning
>grab straight razor from the bathroom
>slice of his dick (the source of his power)
>as he wakes up screaming try and act like the comforting dickgirl he loves
>confused.jpeg
>quickly jam straight razer against his throat
>punch him swiftly and effectively with my frail yet supple man paws
>play the cat mouse game as he stumbles around the room to murder me
>throw in a few jabs here and there to weaken him
>dead ape stands, cum still dripping out of my asshole and mouth
>i will survive

picrelated
>>
>>24433313
Cry and call the police ?

I dunno it is a pretty stupid question.
>>
File: SOPUCHO GRASSES ON.jpg (13 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
SOPUCHO GRASSES ON.jpg
13 KB, 246x200
Donovan fuck off
>>
>>24433698
Fuck you Max I'll do whatever the fuck I want to
>>
would it be possible to deepthroat a cock like that?

and not just getting it in your throat a little bit, but deepthroating it to the point where he can fuck your throat as hard and as deep as a vagina
>>
>>24433491
Pull out my deagle and gun the nigger down.
I don't do gay shit like oral.
>>
>>24433313
I poop
>>
>>24433791
His dick is now twice as large. Your ass gapes eternally.
>>
>>24433313
it won't happen, I'm unattractive to anyone
>>
grab my ninja sword or pocket knife and probably die attacking him. if i kill him ill probably commit suicide from the traumatic experience of being gay raped.
>>
>>24433757
>You shoot him and awaken the giga nigga
>He transforms even bigger than before
>He breaks your jaw off and cums down your throat
>He rips your legs open and thrusts you three times and he cums so hard you die

What do?
>>
>implying even he would fuck a 300 lab fat dude that can't even wipe his ass properly
>Implying he won't be repulsed by the ammonia smell of old piss jugs
baka
>>
>>24433898
I'm assuming I just got assraped really hard because my tiny white hands merely grazed his shoulder.

>Become slave till police arrive or someone notices I didn't come into work, wait for help.
>>
>>24433903
>baka
Nigga you gay
>>
>>24433502
the best part of that scenario is that you get to be a dickgirl.
>>
>>24433313
put up a double peace sign
>>
>>24433470
The door is locked.
>>
I laugh at him for getting shit all over his dick
>>
>you will never be raped by another man
>you will never be held down to the ground against your will, desperately trying to get away as he tugs down your pants and begins pushing into you
>you will never feel him begin to rhythmically pound into your virgin hole as you cry and beg him to stop
>you will never feel the shame and panic wash over you as the rhythmic motion makes you get a boner against your will
>you will never realize the futility of fighting and give up, with your entire body going limp and submissive
>you will never know the panic and dread as he begins grunting harder and more frequently, his hips pumping faster and faster
>you will never realize what's happening and tearfully beg him not to cum inside you, only to have him laugh at you and call you a pathetic faggot as he buries his load deep in your unwilling ass
>>
>>24433313
i would suck him and play it like im ok with the fuking then when lowers his guard I would kill him by hitting the back of his head with anything i have near me
this is what every rape victim should do, you are getting raped anyway
>>
no more comments, then?
>>
File a police report. Rape is a crime, don't let them get away with it.
>>
That's why I keep a .45 next to my bed
>>
>You will never violently sodomize the OP in front of his screaming, sobbing mother before squeezing the trigger on the .45 you have aimed at his head as you blow your load, and then force his mother to suck out your cum from the bleeding asshole of his dead body before putting a .45 round in her head too, all as revenge for making this thread

why even live
>>
>>24433313
Well I guess wipe my bloody ass and go to the emergency room
>>
my shit is far larger than any man's dick. so it will probably be painless for me since i have been shiting logs since childhood. i basicaly clog every toilet i use and am an expert of uncloging toilets by now. while he might be able to fuck me he will get no pleasure from it as my asshole is a huge and stretchy as the wind itself. when he is done, if he is done i will simply shit and fart everywhere making him feel real bad.
>>
>>24437319
>my asshole is a huge and stretchy as the wind itself
my sides are being raped
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.