[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are grills so fucking ridiculous? >Be me >IT guy >Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1442211274447.jpg (40 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442211274447.jpg
40 KB, 480x270
Why are grills so fucking ridiculous?

>Be me
>IT guy
>Just average weirdo
>Have a gf
>Gf always is ridiculing me
>Always treats me like shit
>Give her everything, even pay her rent for her when shes broke
>Buy all the food
>Do literally everything
>Gets mad when i don't want to go out on the weekend because im poor and tired and work from 6AM to 7PM
>Always flips out on me when i get super drunk because i have to deal with her\
>Is mad at me because of daddy issues
>Makes me do everything
>Talks shit about me to my roommates behind my back
>Roommates start ridiculing me all the time
>Life is fucking shit
>Now im a robot
>Gf gets mad about me being a robot

Seriously done with life guys. And i cant leave her or else she'll kill herself, shes already tried because she was angry that i drink so much because of her.

>What do, R9K
>>
>>24433119
What do you mean by "now im a robot"? You have a gf, you have a job.
>>
We robots don't wish to be associated with beta c u c k s like you t b h
>>
>>24433119
HOW ABOUT YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKING MAN AND PUT THE BITCH IN HER PLACE YOU PUSSY
>>
>>24433158
Literal robot, not R9K robot
>>
>>24433119
Dump her ass, she doesn't care. I know that's hard to wrap you head around, and I know it's hard to be alone. But she'll suck you dry like the vampire she is. If you could get a girl once, you can get a girl again.
>>
these are the situations that I tell myself masturbation isn't so bad. While relationships are nice, putting up with that level of bullshit ain't worth it.
>>
>>24433267
PROTIP: 95 percent of girls are fucking psychos like that.

OP is a beta kek.
>>
>>24433119
ANON GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

1 inform her family she is threatening suicide and that they should be prepared bc she isn't your burden

2 call emergency services or some crap so you have that shit on record

3 break up with your gf, the relationship is toxic and sounds like you're better off single

bitch is psychotic so don't break up in person if you can help it, or do it in a public place with witnesses

You'll never know what she might threaten you with since she's desperate enough to use her life, make sure you have a solid alibi during the time you break up

Tbh you probably wouldn't be a robot if you weren't in such an abusive relationship
>>
Break up with her; if she can't find the strength to stay alive, that's her problem. Besides, if she hurt you why do you care?
>>
>>24433119
Break up with her so she kills herself. That way you'll save not only yourself but any man that would have dated her afterwards.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.