[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to leave the country after this winter. Any advice or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: chlo.jpg (85 KB, 534x413) Image search: [Google]
chlo.jpg
85 KB, 534x413
I want to leave the country after this winter. Any advice or recommendations? I'm thinking about Japan but idk. America is too depressing to stick with; fuck Americans.
>>
>>24432999
Like all other fucking weebs who move there
a) you have no skills they want
b) JApan is not like your fucking animus
c) they will hate you as much, if not more as they do in your home
d) they're depressed as fuck and have a very high suicide rate and one of the world's lowest birth rates.
>>
where would you go that would be better?
>>
>>24433025
What about South Korea?
>>
>>24432999
You realize it's not that easy to just move to a foreign country, right?

>>24433045
Similar to Japan, though there are better opportunities for teaching English because it's a more recently developed country than Japan.
>>
>>24433091
Yeah, I know. Still want to go someplace new and better.

Any recommendations then?
>>
>>24433108
What don't you like about your current situation?
>>
you're not even american. You don't even live here.
>>
>>24433136
It's fucking America. There's nothing to like about this country; everyone is in a hurry to wageslave for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>24433166
That applies to most of the world. A lot of countries are even more concerned with wealth and status than the US, especially if they're in the process of developing like China and eastern Europe.

I guess some poor, sunny country might be good for you. Maybe central America or somewhere in southeast Asia like the Philippines.
>>
>>24433246
The difference lies with how the citizens are treated in America compared to Denmark and Scandinavia.
>>
>>24433166
Have you tried moving to another state?
>>
>>24433286
Yeah, Canada, Aus/NZ, Scandinavia, and the rest of Western Europe are better of than the US, but the rest of the world is worse.
>>
>>24433344
cheq'd
It'll always be the same with America and its government.
>>24433353
Canada might be a great place now that Trudeau is in charge.
>>
>>24433516
You sound dumb as fuck. America is not really different from other countries. People all over the world act this way, you should just travel some and see.
>>
>>24433874
Pay attention to politics and then maybe you'll figure shit out.
>>
>>24433025
>>24433091
this
you cant just emigrate with a snap of your fingers

>>24434261
all of the western world is just America-lite I assure you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.