[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /doesn'tgiveafuckanymore/ here? Fuck this shit, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
Who /doesn'tgiveafuckanymore/ here?

Fuck this shit, I'm done trying to fit in, be liked, or trying to please others. Nobody fucking likes me but I don't give a single fuck anymore. Normies can go fuck themselves in a fire, I don't give a shit what they think about me. Fuck them, I'll play all the vydia and watch all the chinese cartoons I want. I don't need to be told what I should "like".

I love you /r9k/, even after all the shit I have to put up with irl I can always come back here and feel like I belong.
>>
I know that feel Anon. Not gonna let you get archived.
>>
I have a few friends (from high school) and cousins/second cousins (got plenty of those). Sometimes one of them fucks up and invites me. All of them living their lives, but they are fucking miserable all the time. All I hear complaining about jobs, kids, no money.

I never had a job. I saved all my financial aid leftover cash. Rent a shitty room for $250 a month. Got 25,000 grand saved up and no kids. I give myself $150 dollars to spend for the month. I get that money from my gambling stash ($1000). Winnings go into savings and the $400 i need to survive the month. The lowest my gambling stash has been is $175. Landlady brings me cookies and pie. She thinks I do all my work on the computer since I almost never go out. Its a good life.
>>
Same here family, I just don't give a shit anymore. There's no point, even if we could fool normies by mimicking them we would end up hating ourselves even more than we do now.
>>
File: 1291003335675.jpg (135 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1291003335675.jpg
135 KB, 736x721
Yep, I'm done with life too.
>>
File: neet.jpg (9 KB, 260x190) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
9 KB, 260x190
>2015
>giving any single fuck about normies
I mean COME ON
>>
>>24432229
All I see you saying is "Me, me, me" you're sad because you're living for other people and care too much about their view of you. After that shit plan failed you're just giving up instead of making a change? People like you are the ones who make people like me depressed over how shit this world is.
>>
I feel like I never cared, honestly. I've never understood why people are driven to do anything, and I hate people to the point of boiling with anger at any time I'm not alone. I'm a drug addict now, but I'm actually glad that I am. At least chasing the high gives me a concrete goal with feasible benefits that I can understand. All I have to live for is the next high, but that's more than I had before. I feel the same about my amphetamine habit as you do about your anime and vidya. I find it to be a fun alternative to killing myself, and I already hate anyone who would judge me for it, so I just said "fuck it, I'm going to have some fun".
>>
>>24433226
Not OP, but my problem is that whenever I hang around with people. I always feel like I'm a burden to them and I'm too boring for them. I have zero passion for anything that they try talking to me about and its really hard to hide that fact. I have nothing interesting to bring to a conversation since I'm literally passionate about nothing.

I have zero hobbies or interest and I don't know how to make myself interested in something. I think this is the main thing keeping me from having friends too I guess.
>>
congratulations OP. you've made the first step toward adulthood and not following stupid trends. You'll start to notice life being more enjoyable as you cut out all the crap you were doing to fit in and actually doing things you like.
>>
>>24433372

Almost just like this. I have, and have always had one or two interests I autistically fixate on. However, outside of those interests, I literally do not do much else besides fap, listen to music, and browse 4chan.

People say "just find new interests!! :^)" as if it's that easy but to me, it's not worth doing unless the interest development is natural and not forced.
>>
I got keked by a girl I dated for 3 years a few years ago. While she was trying to "explain", I asked if she had seen my blue jacket. I threw the rest of my clothes in a garbage bag, grabbed my backpack (thats where i keep my "important" things), grabbed my laptop and never talked to her again.
>>
>>24433226
>giving up
What exactly does "giving up" mean in this context?
There is no rulebook to living life, and there is no reason to think that pursuing any single lifestyle is "giving up", unless you have set that rule for yourself, which others may not have imposed upon themselves.

It seems to me you are simply jealous that someone had more guts to go out and live their life the way they want to.

>All I see you saying is "Me, me, me"
Are you trying to imply that making yourself happy is not a worthwhile endeavor, and that everyone should dedicate their lives to a "cause"? This is the ultimate example of norm logic. Perhaps you should go back to posting pseudo-motivational images on facebook.
>>
About three weeks ago I just suddenly gave up on humanity and have not socialized since nor felt the urge to.
>>
File: 1447739038982.jpg (15 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1447739038982.jpg
15 KB, 604x438
>>24433226
>All I see you saying is "Me, me, me" you're sad because you're living for other people and care too much about their view of you. After that shit plan failed you're just giving up instead of making a change?
He did make a change though, he doesn't give a fuck anymore. If that isn't change then I don't know what is. He was subjecting himself to hell on earth just to amuse and be accepted by others. A huge part of growing up is realizing to be yourself. It won't get you laid by sluts and stacies (not sure if they are different) but it's better than living a lie.
>>
>>24433542

welcome to the club. you need to secure cheap living space and a way to make some cash before you burn through your savings.
>>
>>24433606
I have no savings. I haven't purchased anything in 4 weeks because I have no monies. I live with my mom. My welfare is being increased though which is good so I'll have cash in December. Hopefully before the end of 2016 my long application for autismbux (which will be enough to live on) will be complete and I can live totally alone.
>>
>>24433040
>even if we could fool normies by mimicking them we would end up hating ourselves even more than we do now.
Been there. Done that. You're right on the money.
>>
>>24433477

Checking those dubs, mate.

Back in the day I could easily immerse myself in anime and weebshit, vidya, and tv shows, if you even consider those hobbies, and I still wasnt able to make friends since animeshit isn't something that's easily brought up in casual conversation.

Nowadays though, I've gotten bored with all of that. I get bored with tv shows, I can't immerse myself in videogames, and watching anime makes me fall asleep. I started to realize how much my life revolved around that escapism, and even once that was gone, I was fucking nothing.

I just want a hobby to share and enjoy with others, man. At least with just one other person. I just want a fucking friend.
>>
>>24432229
I've stopped giving a fuck back when I was 7 and I realized that existence is evil and happiness is an illusion
>>
File: W10blood.jpg (97 KB, 482x424) Image search: [Google]
W10blood.jpg
97 KB, 482x424
>>24434627
Don't feel so smug, "evil" is an illusion as well. In the end we could be having murders/theft happening every split second the universe doesn't give a fuck. In fact no matter how much we think we do "good" the sun will eventually explode and kill us all by turning into a black hole or decimating us with superheated debris.
>>
>>24434215
>>24433040
seconded. I'm getting more basic in my quest to obtain the baseline social amenities we all lack here, then I realized I wasn't me any more.

Still at it though. Might as well finish it out because I want more regular sex and the respect of random normies, if only because my stupid brain is wired to make me want those things
>>
>>24434696
>being this edgy

Just kidding. For real though this entire existence is nothing more than an accident/result of variables. There was never any meaning. We search for the meaning of life when in fact there is none.

That's why I try to enjoy this life as much as I can, it all started without warning and will end possibly without warning as well.
>>
File: nichijou10.gif (490 KB, 490x270) Image search: [Google]
nichijou10.gif
490 KB, 490x270
>>24432229
I think I'm giving up today. I just got off the phone with my mom, we talked about whatever. But when we got done, I heard my dad in the background say "anon is a huge disappointment." JUST
>>
Making friends should be fairly easy. But breaking the ice with people these days is like getting Titanic to pierce through a fucking iceberg. Didn't work very well the last time they tried it out did it? And maybe even after you got that ice part down, what comes next? Somehow, chads and their subordinates know what to do, but in my case, I accidentally re-create the ice barrier. Fucking sucks, man
>>
Gave up life a few weeks ago when I was in uni. Now withdrew due to mental health concerns, but I don't care anymore. It's time to leave this poker game
>>
>>24432229
Yeah, I reached a point in life where I don't give a fuck about anything anymore, I'm fucking tired of this shit
>>
File: african american gentleman.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
african american gentleman.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>24432229
the more that someone talks about how much they don't care about someone or something, the more that they actually DO care
>>
File: where did I go wrong.jpg (959 KB, 1000x4000) Image search: [Google]
where did I go wrong.jpg
959 KB, 1000x4000
>>24434863
Is he not wrong?
>>
Fuck normies!
>>
>>24433593
>A huge part of growing up is realizing to just be yourself
>just be yourself
Wow, this advice actually works, for once.
>>
>>24435633
If you want pussy and have an awkward personality/ weird interests then all you have to do is simulate normie activity. This is really the only way you're getting laid (dress like a normie, loose weight, learn how to into conversation).

However in the end you will be living a lie. You will just be forcing yourself to simulate an identity that doesn't fucking exist (facade). You will grow to despise yourself for torturing yourself every single fucking day to keep the farce going. Then you'll make the lethal mistake of having kids while pretending to be a normie and one day your facade will topple due to all your internal stress and self-loathing. Your wife will then grow to hate the real you and divorce your ass. Most likely take the kids and the stupid small barking/shitting machine you called snuggles.

Or you could actually be yourself, risk being different than others around you and maybe being lucky enough to find a girl who will love you for who you are.

It's all a gamble either way, the only difference is pretending to be a normie will lead to more pain and suffering long term.
>>
>>24433016
call me a underagefag, but its a nightmare in highschool

all they care about is how popular they try to get and how people think of them. they dont care about thier futures and the ones that do care are heading in the wrong way (e.g a guy from my Carpentey class was promoting his gaming youtube channel)

its bad
>>
>>24435507
I think he's wrong. I'm fairly successful financially, and I haven't dropped out of college like my older brother did. Fuck, I'm even helping him with his job.

I just have no friends, have never had a gf, and don't go to church anymore
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.