[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you so broken? What went wrong in your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11
File: 1447927086987.jpg (46 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1447927086987.jpg
46 KB, 600x630
Why are you so broken?

What went wrong in your life?
>>
>>24431818
Non-existent self-esteem, I'm not sure. Probably being biracial
>>
>shitty parenting
>introduced to video games at age 3 instead of told to go outside and play
>no motivation to do anything but play video games all day
>>
>>24432154
this
ive been at a pc and playing vidya since that age
>>
parents never stressed the important of socializing
>>
File: (sobbing).png (285 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
(sobbing).png
285 KB, 500x379
>>24432185
This. I thought it was just for fun so I didn't take it seriously.
>>
They stopped serving delicious spicy buffalo fire tendies after 8th grade, my soul left my body then. Now I'm just a walking corpse hopelessly searching for the perfect tendie.
>>
>>24431818
Middle school. Needed to transfer to a different city because my parents moved and lost all my friends. Ended up being heavily bullied. Pretty much downhill from there.

I wish I could've gone to the same school as my friends. Maybe I wouldn't be so fucked up.
>>
>>24432262
I did the same. I moved to a new state to start 5th grade so everyone in the new school knew each other from kindergarten and even childhood while I was the outsider. Come to think of it, I didn't have friends before that either (besides my cousins)
You know that feeling? I had that repressed for a while. I remember really hating how I didn't have any friends from pretty much birth unlike pretty much every kid around me.
>>
>>24431818
>never been forced to socialize
>never could talk to people
>miss out on a lot of aspects of growing up
>now i'm just alone
>unable to talk to anyone
>>
File: 1446850126926.gif (799 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1446850126926.gif
799 KB, 500x300
>raped as a kid
>bottle up every little shit because mom gets nervous breakdowns whenever something bad happens
>extremely sheltered childhood stunted my social growth
>mom raised me to be a pussy ass bitch
>growing up poor, got made fun of all the time, girls used to call me virus
>severe distrust of humans
>extremely cynical
>can't see anything positively
>panic attacks everyday, I'm afraid of my own shadow

I just want to be normal
>>
File: alien.jpg (123 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
123 KB, 900x900
>>24431818
>bad skin and ugly face
>really pretty sisters highlighted how ugly I was
>almost got molested by the neighbour which made me anxious about sex and attraction
>borderline autistic
>spent ages seven to current age living more in media fantasy worlds as form of escapism
>>
>parents already had two girls before having me, were clearly tired of raising kids because they barely did
>spent my childhood with all the 18 year olds on the block, learned everything they knew instead of what my parents knew
>spent my teenage years blowing up fireworks and starting fires ( I have a shitload of burn scars and glass shards stuck in my skin)
>all of them moved away
>i was left alone with no outlet now, missed everyone
>spent a while throwing yard lizards in the microwave or literally crucifying them
>worked a few stint jobs on the docks (fishing, shit like that), got older and tired really fast
>sit around in my bedroom most of the time now, really don't want to live
>start drinking at 11 and don't stop until I go to bed

I can't even say I hate myself, I feel like it's too easy to just classify it as that. I don't know what's keeping me around, I guess it's my little hobbies, I like to do intricate models and stuff sometimes, or listen to music, I think it's enough to stick around for unless I somehow majorly fuck up from here.

>>24432845
I can't tell you how much I fucking hate people that do that to kids, an entire life ruined because they wanted a few minutes of their fantasy. I guess I'm a hypocrite in a way with things I myself do, but holy shit if I can't stand that.
>>
>>24431818
>got betrayed by my childhood friend, he left kindergarten one year before I did.
>parents sent me to another primary school so I never really met him again.
>had to make new friends, they did not really liked me.
>find another robot, we were both operation flashpoint : cold war crisis nerds, rest of the class hated us because we ignored them.
>every day talking about new missions we scripted and shit.
>2005 came, we started playing WoW
>find out 3 more robots from class play WoW
>whole class starts calling us The fifth element
>I am the only one still playing the game in 2015
>tfw no real friends, no relationship with family
>tfw killed c'thun during vanilla
>>
I'm a bastard child and my family reminds me of it at every turn.

>dad hooked up with some Asian chick at the bar on his 21st birthday
>one time thing because it was kind of a "friend of a friend" relationship
>flash forward nearly 2 years later and he's a newlywed and just found out his knew wife is pregnant.
>knocking on door
>asian chick from the bar is there with a one year old me. Dumps me on my dad. later found out biological mom was arrested for having nearly 200 stolen car radios lol.
anyway my dads entire family pretty much hates me and thinks I'm a blight on the family. my mom or I guess in this case the woman who raised and mothered me as a child has zero problems with me. I'm not even blood related to her and she is pretty much the only one in the family who didn't treat me like human garbage as I grew up. My cousins all hated me because they all saw my aunts and uncles hate me. it wasn't until I was 19 and talked to my cousin that he even question WHY he hated me growing up because he didn't even know why.
>>
File: scared.jpg (34 KB, 351x389) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
34 KB, 351x389
>>24433041
>>spent a while throwing yard lizards in the microwave or literally crucifying them

Jesus fucking christ anon
>>
I don't know if there's some missing part in me or if i wasn't given proper parenting(though i don't really wanna blame my parents because that's pretty lame).
I had all the tools to be a good person, but instead i decided to become this. I just feel so hollow, if i could sleep all the time i would.
>>
my father that's why
>>
> What went wrong in your life?

Nothing, really. I've lived a fairly privileged life. My greatest tragedy is complete apathy.
>>
>dad hates me
>older brother beats on me and bullies me until 14
>kids at school do the same except beat me
>most friends would treat me like shit
>every girl I talked to would say I was ugly and never get a gf
>until 18
>id say im a broken shell but im more like a stomped on seed. Killed before I was able to grow.
>>
File: 1446931502078.png (30 KB, 354x425) Image search: [Google]
1446931502078.png
30 KB, 354x425
>>24433077
and I thought my childhood was shit.
>>
>had pretty standard childhood
>went out on bike every day with friends
>rode miles
>video games took over a little, but I still saw them frequently
>dad moved to another country when I was 13 because he had too much debt
>started falling behind in school
>started staying home more and more
>staying on my PC as a means of coping
>stopped going to school completely at 15
>stayed up till 7am every day playing Natural Selection and then jump into bed and sleep in my clothes when I heard my mum getting ready for work

>got into college somehow
>going fine, making friends
>hot black chick in my class who liked weeb shit and k-pop
>have to move into a big 4 bedroom house with me, my brother, mum & my mums bf and his 2 kids
>hated it
>homework starts piling up at college
>don't ask for help because I learn from school that noone in a position of authority can help
>start staying home because it's the only way I know how to cope
>WoW comes out
>play it all day every day
>drop out of college

>get a job stacking shelves in 2007
>10 week christmas temp job
>get fired on christmas eve
>they don't tell me
>turn up for work a few days later
>"wtf are you doing here anon"

>get on gubment bennies in 2010
>sit doing nothing
>2015 now
>still at the same place in life progression as I was when I was 16.

I learned avoidance as a coping strategy early on in my life and wasn't taught anything else. I'm 28 and I'm still hiding in my room all day every day because life is terrifying and I have no idea how to deal with it.
>>
>>24431818
I'm literally the opposite of everyone in my family, and they want to disown me.
>>
>>24433205
Yeah. my grandparents hate my very existence. at Christmas they'd make sure to give every grandchild presents then make sure to tell me to my face I didn't get any. for an entire year when i was 12 one of my uncles refereed to me as "the 1% failed condom". at family get together my cousins would all just beat the shit out of me if I tried playing with them so I kind of just played and hung out with my brother.

I could go on and on about how mean they were.
>>
>bullied in school pretty much right from the start
>wasn't really upfront bullying, but more that everyone would talk about me behind my back
>continue being the living joke for everyone for the next 9 years
>fucked up everything pretty hard
>people I thought I were really my friends weren't
>never learnt how to actually talk to people
>they would rip me apart in every way possible
>eventually get some proper friends
>autistic beyond belief
>don't really know how to deal with people
>was somehow really good at giving advice because I could actually put myself in other peoples shoes and see it from their perspective
>they liked me more after that
>would lay in bed every night telling myself that I don't deserve to be happy and that I need to die
>eventually works over into when I'm at school too
>can't stop thinking about killing myself
>still sort of bullied a bit but nowhere near as much
>drop out thinking that working would actually be a lot better
>it's literally worse than high school
>all these 40-50 year old's are talking shit behind a 17 year old's back
>everyday I'd look up once and see them all laughing at me

There's more shit with friends that left me scared of people, the work thing left me scared of getting a job because I couldn't stop thinking about suicide, I'm autistic beyond belief
>>
>religious/castrating mother
>dad left when i was like 2
>grow up ALONE in the house mother worked all day probably double shift.
>childhood was poor as fuk. Didn't even had tv so i have zero human interaction.(castrating mother teach me that world is a terrible place so I shouldn't leave the house)
>fighting 2-3 times per week with my mom.
>she called the cops multiple times on me (i was 8-16 wtf)
>bullied in school by teachers then classmates
and many many more but it would make this post way too long LMAO
>>
>born with autism
>parents didn't know how to handle
>grow up being abused by family
>>
>Alcoholic dad with a depression. He still loved us. He just struggled with his life.
>Be me.
>Bullied in middle school.
>High school
>Make contact with a girl in my class
>Publicly humiliated for it.
>One year later.
>Get in contact with a younger, attractive girl.
>Felt like love.
>Realise i was manipulated.
>Still kissless.
>End relationship.
>Holidays.
>Work with dad.
>Make my own money.
>Dad goes to Germany to work.
>Start cycling.
>Get better condition.
>Start to get fit.
>Dad gets fucked over, goes back home with little money.
>Had to give my money, crisis situation.
>Someone also stole the bike.
>Start training upper body and go to guitar lessons.
>Pain in shoulder despite that i was cautious when training.
>Stop training both things.
>Tell mom that i need to go to the doc.
>Nah son, you will get better with some ointment.
>Week later still the same.
>Went to the doctor, turned out it was severe enough that i had to take prescribed medication.
>Also one month of no heavy activities involving right arm.
>Stagnancy mode again.
I'm only 18 and i am already sick of how unlucky i am.
I just want to better myself as a person and seemingly random shit happens that keeps me down.
I mean seriously, the things i listed are not that severe when you see it from other perspective, but from my point of view i am failing everything i put effort into.
And please, someone respond so we can talk about ourselves. I am really desperate to talk with someone.
>>
>>24434147

you are a fuking little bitch
>>
>>24434275
Says a fat neet who never even tried.
Fuck you too buddy.
>>
>>24434376
nah
my problem is not physical but mental
you are a fucking lil bitch
>>
>>24432154
Same thing for me, plus I'm wasn't taught anything about being healthy or taking responsibility for my actions , now I'm working to reverse all of that.
>>
Lost my job three times in a row and kept looking for work instead of going straight back into education. Now I can't afford education and I have no job. Thanks recession
>>
It all started when I got four concussions between 10 and 12 years old...Then I completely changed and lost interest in the things I used to love.
>>
>>24432185
>>24432213
>tfw ultranormie mom encouraged me to socialize because "it's fun"
>tfw dad told me to socialize because connections are important for succeeding in life/business
Dad was right, but mom was dead wrong. Socializing is shitty and boring, so I ended up with no connections.
>>
File: tumblr_molpjwhhj91rotm14o1_500.jpg (65 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_molpjwhhj91rotm14o1_500.jpg
65 KB, 500x376
>>24431818
My link is missing
>>
I don't have any convenient excuse.
>>
I obtained whatever I wanted by appearing to be obedient and a good person. Still trying that in real life, which seems to work a lot, but I want to actually be a good person instead of just pretending around others.
>>
>I am suck in a country I despise
> hate everything about this place
>Feel like I wasted all those years at uni
>nothing excites me anymore
>>
>>24432154
Pretty much this. My older brother was more a parent to me than my actual parents. And he turned out to be a fucking loser.
>>
>molested by a babysitter when I was little
>around 7 or 8 another babysitter started abusing me
>constantly bullied in school
>sometime in 4th grade a bunch kids beat me up and now my knee dislocates itself when ever I bend it fully
>single mom met abusive stepdad at age 11
>abuse got to the point where he bought a whip to hit me with if I tried to run from him
>wasn't allowed to leave house after coming home from school
>had trouble forming relationships due to not being able to visit outside of school
>at 16 they started making me stay home from school
>grades dropped rapidly
>mom forced me to get a ged
>at 18 I ran away and was homeless for a while
>now i can't look people in the eyes or have physical contact with people or I have panic attacks
>>
>>24431818
>moved to different school
>get bullied
>I apparantly had very high testosterone
>fight all of them
>get into a lot of trouble
>girls see me as the violent kid
>other guys just avoid me because I act like a fucking thick head
Fucking sucks dude
I took anger management, saw a therapist. But they can't change memories.
>>
File: 89.jpg (34 KB, 540x324) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
34 KB, 540x324
>>24434578

>not physical but mental
>>
File: 1111.jpg (97 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
97 KB, 480x643
>>24431818
>aspergers
>never able to relate to anybody
>trouble making friends
>exposed to internet at young age
>bullied

The list goes on.
>>
>What went wrong in your life?

I got involved with members of the opposite sex.
>>
>>24434376
desu your problems are extremely fucking minor compared to others, yet you're bitching like you're entitled to more in life for literally no reason.

It's not 'bad luck', it was you not training properly, it was your dad getting fucked in the ass, no you.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.