[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long am i supposed to wait before i ask her to be my girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
how long am i supposed to wait before i ask her to be my girlfriend? and how do i go about that? /adv/ is dead so i decided to post here
>>
have you kissed her? do you see her on an at least weekly basis? is it going well?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 550x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 550x728
Lol lookit dat doggy

He thinks he a cupholder
>>
>>24431517
you don't ask

this is the best advice you'll get ITT
>>
don't date a dog, op
>>
>>24431544
i've hung out with her twice, made out with her a few times, and i'll be seeing her again tomorrow
>>
>>24431517
About tree fiddy senpai
>>
>>24431517
>he thinks relationships are verbal agreements on the status of a girlfriend
>>
>>24431606
it's my first relationship retard, i just turned 18 give me a break
>>
>>24431566
wait until the conversation of feelings comes up, usually when they start pushing to see you a few times a week. if you stay seeing her once or twice a week it should be about a month.

feel it out, see when it gets sentimental. she's a chick, she'll bring it up.
>>
>>24431566
sounds like it's more lusty than meaningful. This isn't a gf. It's a whore
>>
File: 61320669.jpg (87 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
61320669.jpg
87 KB, 300x300
Do the big bang theory thing
Make your relationship status on facebook as a couple and see what happens
This is from a guy who hasnt bee laid in 5 years
>>
>>24431670
nah that sounds more awkward than anything else. as a gamble it might work, but you'll come up as bossy, it's too strong a quirk to have.
>>
>>24431647
we haven't done anything sexual, and we only kiss at the end of dates so idk about that
>>
>>24431606
OP doing better than 90% of the people who browse this board.

You go OP. Get that pussi.
>>
>>24431709
much appreciated friend
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.