[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you died today, how many people would attend your funeral?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1401678952637.jpg (95 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1401678952637.jpg
95 KB, 563x364
If you died today, how many people would attend your funeral?
>>
5 or 6 maybe
All relatives
>>
>>24431206
sadly like 20 or so, cause I have a large family.
>>
Maybe 8. They would all pretend to care just so that the others wouldn't think bad of them.
>>
My family and relatives. Maybe 1 or 2 other people.
>>
i hope no one
>>
A fucking shit load of people. Not because they know me or give a fuck about me at all, but purely based on the fact my parents are literally meme socialites. Every event that happens in the family they invite half the fucking county, not just family members or friends, it extends to business and acquaintances.
>>
Over a thousand. I go to a small university, and when a student killed himself earlier this year, the entire student body came to pay their respects even though they didn't know him.
>>
Well my family, probably also extended family or even friends of my dad.
But then that's probably all. The people I'd call "friends", I only speak to them barely once a month, and I doubt my family would be able to contact them and invite them to the funerals.
>>
I don't know or care, I'd just be glad I was dead.
>>
I don't know why humans bury themselves its a waste of land. When I die in going to have myself get creamated and have my ashes dumped on some mountains or something along those lines
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.