[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother is a 30 y.o KV, has never had a gf. He still manages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
image.png
346 KB, 599x593
My brother is a 30 y.o KV, has never had a gf. He still manages to some how have a lot of friends and works a good job. He has even got a lot of social experience in that he does speeches at large events with hundreds of people.

How the hell does he actually keep going on with his life without ever having a gf and being a KV? I just don't get it. I am the same as him in that regard but I shut myself in instead of going on with life.
>>
>>24431064
he is the omega, you're the beta. but taytay is very qt, just find happiness in collecting taytay content.
>>
File: kp1412720667721.jpg (1 MB, 2426x3600) Image search: [Google]
kp1412720667721.jpg
1 MB, 2426x3600
>>24431173
>not katy perry

into the trash she goes
>>
>>24431064
I'm a phd student who seems to have it all together, have given talks in front of dozens of people, look at most a little shy/quirky from the outside but handle people just fine

Inside I think daily of suicide, often self harm, don't have anyone to talk to, etc

Point is, maybe it's just looks
>>
File: Milo 4.png (332 KB, 616x637) Image search: [Google]
Milo 4.png
332 KB, 616x637
>>24431064

Because you're assuming female sexuality makes logical sense when it doesn't.

A good job, some friends and some public speaking don't put the pussy on auto-wet.
>>
>>24431446
Dude are you seriously going to deny how insanely god damn cute Taylor looks in that op pic? It's such a cute picture it's actually making my heart melt at how cute she is.
>>
He is gay 100%
>>
>he thinks being a "decent, and outgoing" person is what women care about

Honestly, they just want someone to assert control over them whether they admit to it or not.
>>
That sounds like me except the friends part. I keep acquaintances not friends. No one comes over to house to visit, no one takes me out to celebrate birthdays with. I play fantasy football with people I've met through work and school and talk to these people via text message about bullshit but that's it.
>>
>>24431064
If he isn't just hiding anything, your brother is what some of us strive to be. He's completely gotten rid of the harpies clutches and is just living life. Doesn't care for trivial things and is happy with his life, regardless of whether he has the attention of women.

This is what I strive to be, and I think I'm almost there desu
>>
>>24431064
He's making the right decision by not devoting his life to chasing females
>>
>>24431064

He's gay and hasn't come out to you yet.
>>
>>24432769
>tfw you're a semi successful bachelor KHV and your parents kind of look at you funny when homosexuality comes up and say "you know anon, we'd be comfortable when whatever makes you happy or something like that"

In some weird way I think they think that being a homosexual is less embarrassing than a 30 year old KHV
>>
File: Nigga prays.jpg (21 KB, 342x344) Image search: [Google]
Nigga prays.jpg
21 KB, 342x344
>>24431446
Since when was this stacy whore greater than tay tay?

NORMIES NEED TO LEAVE
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.