[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does pheromone cologne work? I just bought a bottle and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1389673816215.jpg (44 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1389673816215.jpg
44 KB, 600x480
Does pheromone cologne work? I just bought a bottle and it's on its way. Does anyone have any experience using this stuff? It's scientifically and chemically proven but DOES IT WORK?
>>
Remember that guy who used his ball sweat? That was funny.
>>
bumping for interest, if it does I might have to pick osme up too.
>>
File: ballsweat.jpg (58 KB, 724x608) Image search: [Google]
ballsweat.jpg
58 KB, 724x608
>>24429997
>spending money on pheromone cologne
>>
>>24430019
Eau de scrote
>>
File: 1446519264779.jpg (20 KB, 404x360) Image search: [Google]
1446519264779.jpg
20 KB, 404x360
>>24429997
Bump for interest. I'd never use it because I'd feel fucking pathetic as fuck. But I am curious and I might be desperate enough one day
>>
>>24430019
>>24430040
Didn't he get busted and totally socially castrated?
>>
If you honestly think an actual person can be persuaded into fucking you just because of the smell you give off, you really are autistic as fuck.
>>
>>24430045
>I'd feel fucking pathetic as fuck
Why, though? If your body doesn't produce pheromones naturally, there's nothing wrong with a little supplement. It's like taking vitamins.
>>
>>24430076
Pheromones literally work like that.
>>
>>24430076
What is scienece?
How does it work?
>>
>>24429997
They use words like "pheromone" because people will think it has science behind it and pay money for it. Mammals don't really use pheromones, it's a way insects communicate things like reproductive availability. Sure humans can trigger a response in mates through body oder but it's not the same and a cologne isn't going to make women want to have sex with you.
>>
>>24430110
>>24430156
That's not how pheromones work. You can't outdo social retardation with a spray-on solution, lads.
>>
Reminder that there is literally no evidence that Humans are still affected by pheromones.
>>
>>24430568

Except there is you fucking retarded mongrel.
>>
>>24429997
i need source on this pic right now. my dick is hard rock.
>>
>>24430568
There is. The companies selling pheromones told me there is.
>>
>>24430568
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2007/02/06_sweat.shtml
>>
>>24430076
Id fuck someone if they smelled nice. But I have a sensitive nose and am a fucking degenerate so ignore me I guess.
>>
>>24430019
I saw home put deodorant on his balls on the Simpsons once.
>>
>>24430045
The ends justify the means.
Also read up on social psychology, humans predictably respond to certain triggers.
>>
>>24430525
It helps, but you can easily sabotage yourself through social retardation.
I wonder if in group settings it just makes women more horny and susceptible to chad's advances?
>>
>>24430876
>Also read up on social psychology, humans predictably respond to certain triggers.
You are always good for a joke. Triggers may spark an action, but it needs a pathway to work as intended. She may smell your alpha scent, but seeing what is giving off the smell will leave her ignoring you again, but horny for actual dick.
>>
>>24430927
>I wonder if in group settings it just makes women more horny and susceptible to chad's advances?
I'd assume it does, he's the one moving in for the easy kill.
>>
>>24429997
That's a really nice photo. Who is this, I would love to see more of her.
>>
>>24429997

I don't have the source for this, but a study was done where men wore shirts for a day and sweated in them quite a bit. The shirts were then smelled by women, and they were told to decide, based on the smell of the shirt, whether or not they thought the guy who had worn it was hot or not. The women did not see the men at any time.

The shirts the women chose as most attractive were all worn by physically fitter men, and the shirts not chosen were worn by men with health problems, usually obesity.

The doc figured out it was due to pheromones, and they synthesized it and made it into a spray that's really expensive from what I recall.

Roofies are cheaper :^)
>>
>>24430485
Unless she has daddy issues and it's the same cologne her dad wore ;)
>>
Smelling good in general will make women more likely to find you attractive. But that depends on the girl smelling you.

This pheromone stuff seems more of a marketing ploy than a decisive factor.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.