[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get gf >haven't fucked >starts showing signs of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 41 KB.png (41 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
41 KB.png
41 KB, 255x200
>get gf
>haven't fucked
>starts showing signs of pregnancy

wtf do
>>
>>24429746
How is it that you have a woman that is committed to you enough that she is your girlfriend, but you haven't had sex with her yet?

This concept is confusing at best.
>>
>>24429746
>the baby is black
>>
>>24429746
You don't have a girlfriend, you have a female roommate.
>>
>>24429746
You simply can't get more beta.
>>
>>24429774
>>24429807
we got together literally 4 days ago
>>
>>24429832
I'm going to tell you something that might shatter your life - they very day me and my wife got together she jerked my off twice and I made her cum afterwards, but we couldn't fuck because she was a guest at my parent's house. Before you go into a NEET rant, both of us were underage by then.
>>
>>24429889
holy shit look at this badass
>>
A miracle!
>>
>>24429942
I'm just a lucky asshole, that's all.
>>
>>24429832
So she started showing signs of pregnancy in the last 4 days? Wtf does that mean?
>>
dump her, you kek
>>
>>24429889
I'd also be proud that my wife was a slut
>>
>>24429746
I bet she says she's a virgin.
Mate, it's time to pack your bags.
>>
>>24429746
GET RID OF HER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24430089
>I'd also be proud that my wife was a slut.
Nope, she was a virgin when I met her. I married an actual virgin.
>>
>>24430134
>finds a virgin willing to give it up the first day you know her

Not even mad desu I'm proud of you senpai. Living the dream.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.