[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young fembots take my advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 374x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 374x599
Cheating is ok under some circumstances
>if he didn't put a ring on it, he doesn't own it
>if a cuter or better man emotionally comes around, do not hesitate to leave because he will not hesitate to leave you

only cheat if it is really worth it!
>He has to be someone you actually want to be with
>do not have unprotected sex with him and then have unprotected sex with your brain
>don't cheat if it is just a one night stand. All the drama will not even be worth it.
>make sure you're leaving for something better, don't cheat for something not as good
>>
No hymen, no diamond

Roastie beef slappity slap
>>
Decent bait, but not subtle enough. You'll catch a couple, but only inexperienced bites.
>>
Kek, this is obviously an attempt to rustle a jimmie or two.
>>
Good advice

But HOW DO I GET A BF IF IM UGLY
>>
enjoy your low self esteem hoe
>>
Ehh I know you're trolling and everything but honestly
From one femanon to others

If he's not giving you the amount of attention you need, don't feel bad about having to go to other guys for attention, you know?
Don't feel bad about needing more attention.

>tfw have a boyfriend but fuck and sext random guys on the reg lol
>>
>>24429679
>Cheating is ok
nice bait

but kill yourself slut
>>
>>24429928
Apply makeup.
>>
File: 4586showing.png.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4586showing.png.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>24429679
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow this is so evil wtf man. Women I have no words.. just.. disgusting..
>>
File: Men are more romantic.jpg (159 KB, 700x2398) Image search: [Google]
Men are more romantic.jpg
159 KB, 700x2398
>>24429679

I'm gonna bite

>>if he didn't put a ring on it, he doesn't own it

One of the ways you vet a woman and judge her marital mate-worthiness is by her faithfulness. If she thinks it's fine to cheat because she doesn't carbon pebble on her finger and a 3rd part contract with the state, she'll think it's fine to cheat even when she does.

Why did I take the bait, and why are women such inherently shitty people?
>>
>>24429960
I'm not trolling because I do the same
>>
Hiroshimoot if you have a hearth ban these hores please.. Thats all.
>>
>>24429865
Good luck anon!
/originalcomment
>>
Some more roaster tips.
>be prepared to suicide when the wall hits
nah dont worry senpai you'll marry a provider anyway, doesn't matter that your pussy is flappy roast-fest. That avarage or even over the avarage looking blue billed decent living making guy will love you unconditionally. Hell, he'll even forgive you for cheating. AND you'll be able do afford plastic surgery now that you've married that guy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.