[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend 1200 euros on a top tier rig and monitor >no motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1435572694270.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1435572694270.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>spend 1200 euros on a top tier rig and monitor
>no motivation to play video games

Anybody else tired of vidya?
>>
>get high end computer from friend
>only $400
>worth much more
>spill water on it
JUST
>>
I did the exact same fucking thing.
>>
Yep,
I had A10 6800k and r9 270x
I went full jew and got
i5 4570 and GTX 970

i still keep playing just garry's mod, no motivation for anything else.
No friends and no gf so i don't have much options.
>>
games are shit, what did you expect
>>
>vidya is only thing i have left
>getting tired of it
>>
I think everyone just has that "go-to" comfy game they play a lot
For me its starcraft brood war
Its too much of a hassle to get into new vidya
>>
File: 1447785878828.gif (4 KB, 130x159) Image search: [Google]
1447785878828.gif
4 KB, 130x159
I make all this money and have nothing to spend it on, I have a rig that could play anything beautifully, so why do I spend my free-time on this god-awful site?
>>
>>24429423
It used to be New Vegas and Battle Of Middle-Earth for me, that RTS game.
>>
>>24429217
This. But I also get annoyed at my own thoughts so I need something to distract myself. I usually end up watching videos of people playing vidya.
>>
That's why I just have a ps4, it only cost me 150 pound and I play it as I please knowing it's inexpensive and I can trade it in any time.
>>
> tired of vidya

No such thing. New vidya is just 99% shit. Go play all the awesome you missed.
>>
>>24429217

>buying stuff you want makes you depressed

It's like buyer's remorse, but worse. I have no idea what to do. Everything in life just brings me misery.
>>
>>24429217
yes.
I force myself to play mgsv TPP every now and then, but that good feel when playing games is lost.
>>
>>24429217
exactly the same happened to me.
>>
>>24429741
I have the same thing. I think it's because I like having something to look forward to, since otherwise my future looks as bland as ever. Once I actually buy something that feeling is over and I feel like shit again.
>>
>>24429217

This too shall pass friend.

Try to just not play any games for a few weeks, and do literally anything else. Like, just sit at your window and take photos of stuff on your phone for a few hours a day.

Then eventually something will happen and youll get a craving, and hop back on the train again
>>
File: [bored].png (248 KB, 577x660) Image search: [Google]
[bored].png
248 KB, 577x660
Pretty much the exact reason I haven't gone out and built a new PC or bought a new gen console. My three roommates all have a PS4 and PC, I just play one of theirs when they're not to even see if games are interesting. Most aren't.
>>
what do y'all thibk of this setup
http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/svkQkL
>>
>>24429217
Are you me OP?

Fallout 4 and Counter-Strike Source are the only games I've played on it in like a year.

I just have a big fancy shitposting machine now
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.