[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is a huge beta and doesn't understand why:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
Who else here is a huge beta and doesn't understand why:

>be freshman in college
>5'9"
>grew up in upper middle class suburbia
>average looks
>played rugby in high school so /fit/
>I've been told I have a decent chin and jawline
>blue eyes & brown hair
>above average intelligence, got into a good college off a academic scholarship

But...
>kv
>unless it's my mom I can't have a conversation with a female
>spill spaghetti everywhere if I have to work with a female for school
>my biggest hobby is watching anime
>only have two friends both from high school (we're bff tier though)

What's wrong with me /r9k/? I feel like I have the genetics of a chad but for some reason I'm not. Also my dad was starting middle linebacker in high school, the president or whatever it's called for his fraternity in college, is 6'2", and has had Wall Street tier professional success, so I can confirm the blood of a chad flows through me.
>>
Normie faggot gtfo
>>
Because you dont try. Personal success doesnt course in your veins, you have to work for it. If you have it as easy as you say, the journey to alphadom should be a short one, but you still have to walk the walk
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>24429211
That's the problem. Im not poor and/or ugly like the rest of you faggots, so I should be a normie, but I spend most of my time shot posting here or on /pol/ and watching anime, have abominable social skills, and will in all likelihood be a forever virgin, and I have no idea why. At least you fucks can blame society, I have no idea what to blame for my issues.
>>
>Who else here is a huge beta and doesn't understand why
Not me, I'm a huge beta but I'm well aware of why, just can't see any solution to it.
>>
>>24429248
But I do work hard. I study and do well on tests, and regularly work out. How do I walk the walk?
>>
>>24429356
Depends on what your goals are. You said in the op that you want a girl, so studying isnt too helpful here.

If you really want to learn to talk to girls, its all about practice, and a lot of rejection. Ive been there and I practiced a lot and wotked hard and now I even got a qt. I'll guve you some tips

>approach random people constantly, ask for the time or about classes or whatever
>learn to get girls talking, ask them about themselves, bitches love talking about them
>learn to be a good listener
>when asking a girl out, dont be a doormat. Be direct and straight to the point, if she says no, move on
>take physical care of yourself. Improve your confidence

Its not easy or fast, but I did all those things and I got results after a couple months. Like any other skill you need practice
>>
Isn't that Chibi? Did he get arrested?
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 598x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 598x672
>>24429163
I guess I should also mention I have /pol/tier political beliefs. Is this why I'm like this? Is the fact that I'll never be willing to degrade myself by being someone's orbiter the reason why I'll never have a qt3.14 gf?
>>
Raised by single mom?
>>
>>24429163
>>above average intelligence,
"Aren't we all"

Everyone thinks this of their selves.
>>
>>24429537
>talking
That is one skill I need to work on.

Ok more seriously how do I talk to girls I've never spoken to before without coming off as a creep? Like if I start talking to the girl I sit next to in my intro to Econ class on Monday, which I haven't said a word to so far this year, will that come off as weird?
>>
>>24429581
No I was raised in a catholic home by my mom and my dad, though I think part of the problem might be that I was overprotected as a kid but don't think that's the whole reason.

>>24429695
I had a 2300 on the sat's if that isn't proof I am above average intelligence I don't know what is.
>>
>>24429697
Shes in your class so you have a hundred potential reasons to talk to her. Ask her if she understood certain topic and if she can teach you, do something, be creative and get her interested in you. Joke around with her during class, make her laugh. If she responds well you can even ask her out if you feel confident. Just remember if she does reject you, there are a million better girls out there.
>>
>>24429833
But what if your not good at humor or really having conversations with anyone you don't know that well? How would you get past mere small talk then?

Also it's known I have the top grade in the class and (i think I'm the professors greatest pride of this year) so I don't think she'll believe me if I ask for help with something.
>>
File: 1445287420162.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445287420162.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1080
I was an alpha little kid. Stood up for myself no matter who it was talking smack to me and acted like a bit of a class clown.

When the kids I went to school with got a little older and joined the same high school as me they all kept telling me that I was so different and I had changed so much because I could barely even hold a conversation without sweating profusely and turning bright red. I don't know what happened to me.
>>
>>24429305

You too can blame society, you failed normie. Girls can now netflix'n'chill with your 6'2" dad's equivalent today thanks to tinder etc and not have to settle for you. Also you're Earl of the manlets.

You might have managed something a generation ago, but now you have to get into show business or similar. It worked for Tom Cruise.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
>>24430522
this bait actually might be plausible. Aren't the statistics like 20% of the guys get 80% of the pussy?

>tfw would've started a loving Christian family by now if I lived in the 1950s
>>
>>24430437
Well what did happen?
>>
>>24430970
I guess over time I just became a bitch nigga and never recovered from it. There's little things here and there that make me come out of my shell and act tough but it doesn't happen often.
>>
As for me,here goes.

>6 foot 4,green eyes,long hair.
>Lanky,skinny as fuck,sorta /fit/.
>Confirmed autist (Asperger's,ADHD and on meds).
>Sort of passive-aggressive,and I have pierced ears.Wears glasses,as well.Also,a bit of a stoner but on the downlow about it.
>The final nail(s) in the coffin are my anxiety and stuttering.
>>
File: exploding icecream.png (140 KB, 269x231) Image search: [Google]
exploding icecream.png
140 KB, 269x231
>>24429163
>Who else here is a huge beta and doesn't understand why:
>5'9"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.