[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you develop a crush on a girl and every moment you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: yivG9wu.jpg (15 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
yivG9wu.jpg
15 KB, 540x402
>When you develop a crush on a girl and every moment you're not with her you're afraid that she's getting pounded by chad
>>
probably balls deep in her right now
>>
>>24428348
Just make her your gf, you dummy. :-)
>>
>>24428443

I want to, but when I'm not around her I get anxious as fuck because I feel like I'm losing out.
>>
>>24428532
But that is something completely out of your control. Just make sure to go after her. Don't become an orbiter. If you want to become a simple friend to her, you need to get rid of your attraction towards her first.
>>
>>24428836

If I don't ask her out by the end of the week, imma give up to be honest.

I've done this shit too many times, if I want to lock her down I should do it asap
>>
>>24428893
You should ask her out, no doubt. Do you think she is somewhat into you?
>>
>at uni
>see a woman on an off day
>have a decent conversation
>want to ask her out
>don't see her again for weeks, drink heavily and lose sleep over it
>finally see her again and ask her out
>she has a b/f, despite having no job, living with parents, etc
It's the first semester I'm asking women out (I'm 25) and I wish I could live life on easy-mode. The second woman I asked, she had a BS that got her no job, so at 29 she's living with parents, but her parents give her a car and she has a b/f. She's getting her second degree obviously.
>>
>>24428893
I'm
>>24429001
First girl I asked out I did in writing, because we both worked at the same office (tutoring, so there's always people). Second girl was easier to ask, but I still asked her in front of everyone when she didn't take the hint (to come outside) when I said I wanted to talk to her.

Both were polite, the first said "it doesn't hurt to ask" and the second said "thank you"
>>
>>24428941

Thing is I've always had a problem discriminating against girls being friendly and girls being into me, and I've lost friends and potential relationships for both reasons.

I have a friend that knows her better than I do, and she said she thinks she likes me, so that gives me hope. But I've seen how she interacts with some other guys and it's not that different, and I feel like I mentally dismiss any potential hints as me overthinking it/being too optimistic.
>>
>>24429157
I know that feeling, anon. I used to be very bad at telling if a girl is into me or not. This stuff needs some exerience. I hope that she gives you a chance but even if she doesn't, don't let that discourage you. I had to get turned down and misinterpret signals a couple of times, before I started figuring out how this whole flirting/ showing interst game works.
>>
File: suicidal.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
suicidal.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>24429049
there was a girl, 6 years of friendship. never liked her. always saw her as a good friend. last summer suddenly i fell in love. i loved her so much, i thought she is the one. in past i fought for her, i saved her many times, i backed her up whenever she needed. never made her feel alone. hell, i once even walked 12 miles for her. didnt have car back then. one night just went straight to her looked her in the eyes and said that i like her very much.she smiled, said she will think about it.
>> mfw i call her after a week, she says its disgusting, dont even want to talk about it again. cause i am fat and not good looking.
>>mfw she starts dating my friend.
>>tfw being good and pure in heart never pays off.
>>
>>24429343
>"OH MY GAWD WHY DO PEOPLE DO MASS SHOOTINGS ; - ;"
>>
>>24429343
you should never get caught up in making someone else your happiness. make yourself happy first.
>>
>>24428348
>tfw I know she's being pounded
>tfw she just changed her relationship status on FB to in a relationship
>tfw he's a fucking ginger who is obsessed with godzilla

JUST PERFORM ACTS OF COITUS WITH MY UNUSED ARTICLES, KIN
>>
>>24429265

I'm just going to have a talk with my friend tomorrow. We're very close and I know she won't bullshit me, and I need someone who can see both sides.

I need to get all this shit out of my head and look at the situation for what it really is.
>>
She *is* getting pounded by Chad. His big dick makes her pussy quiver and hair stand up, leaving a huge stain of her succulent juices on the bed.
>>
>>24429382

>because I'm nice she HAS to be my gf despite the fact that I'm gross!

this /r9k/ dual standard of shitting on fatties and roasties but expecting to be exempt is hilarious
>>
>>24429343
LOSE WEIGHT U IDIOT
>>
File: espana.jpg (119 KB, 1107x800) Image search: [Google]
espana.jpg
119 KB, 1107x800
>>24429343

no one is "the one"

this oneitis meme is so dumb. pussy is pussy. The odds of you finding "the one" in a dating pool or millions of different girls is nearly impossible. No matter how much you like a girl it's pretty much guaranteed you can find someone better
>>
>be 13
>just moved to burgerland
>can speak English but not familiar with colloquialisms
> dance party
>8/10 brown chick
>eye rape her
>she notices me
>walks up to where I'm sitting
>asks me if I want to dance
>I say "nah dancing is gay"
>tfw didn't realize she wanted me to dance with her
>tfw she goes to her circle of friends and they all console her while giving me stink-eyes
>tfw I still think about her
>tfw when forever autistic
>>
If it's any consolation, he's probably pounding her right now
>>
File: damn.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>girl likes me in first year of high school
>dont do anything because autistic
>super-senior now
>shes probably getting pounded by chad in college
>>
>>24428348
Every fucking time. Ruins all my relationships.
>>
>Start talking to girl from my course
>Kinda known her since last year, but never really talked to her
>Ask her out for lunch, she says yes
>Have great time, both laughing and smiling the whole time
>Don't even feel any kind of pressure with her
>We do this a couple of times, just meeting up between classes here and there
>Suddenly, snapchat of her sitting on the lap of /fit/ guy
>Stalk him
>Find out he's a Spanish law graduate, training to become a barrister in London, who also plays football on semi-professional level
HOW. SHE'S NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY. THIS GUY COULD GET ANY GIRL HE LIKES. WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.