[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Good Feels General/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-09-30-23-04-44.png (28 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-30-23-04-44.png
28 KB, 320x480
Hey /R9Gay/ the morning is dead I and the days is too, let's get a good feels thread going to get us out of our slumps, Here we go

>Tfw came up with some new ideas on the guitar
>finished two classes early before the semester ended at college
>had pizza, cheesecake, a muffin, and pie for breakfast this morning
>>
im still afterglowing from the pcp i took the night before and i found a bit of weed on my desk i forgot i had & just smoked it and got super high
>>
First day of fall break is today, excited to do nothing this week except shitty family stuff
>>
>tfw work tonight
>can't wait to get home and get baked
Makes work worth it
>>
>>24428023
>the good
I spent most of the day drawing, listening to podcasts and being comfy
>the bad
I run out of money
>the ugly
Plumbers stopped snowing up and my kitchen is a mess
>>
>>24428119
Nice man nice
>>24428140
You going to uni anon?
>>24428173
Its the little things in life that get us through the day
>>24428213
Comfy feels are best feels anon, what kinda podcast you listen to?>
I like to listen to wrestling podcast myself
>>
Well i woke up at 1 in the afternoon so i sleptt in which felt nice.
Now I have nothing to do which is sorta depressing but it finally dropped below 40degrees here so /comfy/ weather and clothing is nice.
maybe ill make coffee and listen to music
>>
>>24428879
Shit that's my daily ritual anon
>>
>>24428912
classes during weekdays i usually wake up at last minute due to messed up sleep schedule. But hey, i've accepted my lethargic lifestyle
>>
>>24429012
Ain't no sense in fighting an unwinnable battle, fuck the norman schedule
>>
>>24429199
Amen, based senpai desu~
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.