[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5'8 manlet here. When the fuck did everyone become such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 1444681988126.jpg (30 KB, 450x742) Image search: [Google]
1444681988126.jpg
30 KB, 450x742
5'8 manlet here.

When the fuck did everyone become such a giant??
Just went shopping and literally everyone was my height or taller with the exception of a very few.

Even girls are as tall as me now, like teenagers. What the fuck?

There is literally nothing worse than being a manlet.
>>
Better nutrition and/or growth hormones in the food. Since the fin de siecle every new generation is taller than its parents. The best way to see this is to compare the West with countries which started industrialising later, e.g. Japan.
>>
I'm 5'8" and I'm def not the shortest person around and neither are you dumbass what sort of beanstalk did your sorry ass crawl up
>>
im 5'5" get over yourself fag.
>>
File: Tall People.gif (28 KB, 510x702) Image search: [Google]
Tall People.gif
28 KB, 510x702
>>24428077
I'm 5'3, fuck off lanklet.
>>
>>24428077
>>24428131
Sorry ladies, no one cares about short girls.
>>
File: 1444569866449.jpg (99 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
1444569866449.jpg
99 KB, 1200x799
>>24427982
Are you in Mexico or something?

5'8 is like the average height of most girls nowadays.

Average height for guys is about 5'10 - 6'
>>
>>24428077
>>24428131

You're girls though, right? I refuse to believe that 5'3" males exist, kek.
>>
>>24427897
I'm 5'2 and a guy
Im seriously considering suicide, girls dont even look at me
>>
>>24427897
A lot of people say this and I realised the same thing. Here's what I came up with: you're only noticing people taller than you because you've been exposed to the whole ''manlet'' thing. Before that, people's heights didn't even come into consideration when you were just out and about minding your own business. 4chan did it to you. 4chan fucks with our minds, and our perspectives of the world.
>>
>have to live in the world where these shit matters
>can't actually escape
>>
>>24428285
My girlfriend is 5'5" so no complaints here and life is goood
>>
I barely reach 170cm bro, I know that feel but can't quite reach it.
>>
>not just doing all your shopping online
>>
>>24427897
At least you're not 6'8" and 140 lbs. It sucks being this damn tall. I can't wear a hat because all door frames are 6'8" by standard.

A good height would be from 5'11" to 6'3", that's it. Anything below is manlet tier and need to wear boots of some kind, and if above, good job not scaring girls.
>>
>>24428407
>you're only noticing people taller than you because you've been exposed to the whole ''manlet'' thing. Before that, people's heights didn't even come into consideration when you were just out and about minding your own business. 4chan did it to you. 4chan fucks with our minds, and our perspectives of the world.

But this is bullshit.
>>
>>24427897
where do you live OP? this makes a massive difference as to what the average height in your area is...
>>
>>24428285
wtf do you live at the end of the world in norway? not true at all.
>>
>>24428417
Not only can you not escape but you can't even complain without being seen as a whiny bitch. But if you call a girl fat or a slut it's WWIII
>>
>>24428507
Not him but I live in sweden and the average for young men is probably 6'1
>>
>>24428488
I live in the northeastern US.
>>
I AM A 5'8" MANLET AND I WANT A TALL GIRLFRIEND\

I WANT A TALL GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
I was a 5'7" manlet in high school. I wore boots to be 5'11". Looked like Captain Autism with my boots on. Don't take boots into consideration at all. They just show your insecurity.
>>
>>24428587

>was a manlet

>implying growth?
>>
>>24428638
Yea, I'm 5'11" naturally now.
>>
>>24428657

DON'T GIVE ME HOPE MAN
>>
I'm 6'2" and attractive. Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>tfw 6'1"
>tfw it's literally starting to become average
>tfw high school faggots are this tall by their second year

i wish i was like 6'4/6'5
>>
>>24427897
i'm 5'5". 5'8" isn't short
>>
>>24428553
oh well...shit that is like the area in the US with short guys. maybe you should move to spain or italy.
>>
>>24428549
thanks for the fucking insight. sweden is not norway and you mention a difference of 1 inch...
>>
5'5 here. Did any of you guys who are like 5'6 or below have bad eating habits growing up? I ate very infrequently, plus it was all shitty foods, so I could probably use malnutrition as a reason if ever asked why I'm so short.
>>
>>24428784
You disbelieved him.
>>
>>24428807
>Did any of you guys who are like 5'6 or below have bad eating habits growing up?
No, I've grown up eating home cooked meals every day, so nutrition is definitely not the problem.
>>
>>24428285
Why don't we hear more about the white upper class nobillity of beanistan or any other south murrican coumtry anywhere on this chan nor others? Those (you) guys put such a lid on your heritage it's jawdropping whenever a picture is shown.
>>
>>24428807
Ate like horse, which is why I got fat and had to lose weight.
However, I was a computer nerd who sat all day and avoided sunlight so there's that to consider.
However due to my parents' heights I don't think it would have made that much of a difference.
>>
>>24428807
eating isnt the problem. my friend who is around 6'3" skelly ate very little throughout high school and what he did eat was just junk food and enrgy drinks

how tall you are has much to do with your genetics

blame it on your father for marrying a womanlet

go after tall girls so that your offspring will be tall as well
>>
>>24428876
>father is 5'7
>mother is 5'0 exact
>came out 5'5
I never stood a chance.
>>
tfw 5'7
midgethood is a nightmare
>>
File: 1.jpg (23 KB, 286x290) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23 KB, 286x290
>Dad was 5'7"
>Mom is 5'-5'2"
>mfw I'm 5'8"
Grandma and grandpa always complimented me on how tall I'm getting. But I'm from Romania, being 5'8" really ain't that bad here. Could've been worse.
>>
When making comparisons between people living in europe/america, nutrition doesn't account for that much of the differences since most people eat well, so it's mostly genetic.
>>
>>24428807

Not just malnutrition but also second hand smoke and inadequate sunlight also affects it. I had all 3 and ended up 170cm, my cousin ended up 188cm.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.