[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe I'm dying guys. I have 150BPM and I can't breath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: hagrid eats a potato.jpg (46 KB, 397x584) Image search: [Google]
hagrid eats a potato.jpg
46 KB, 397x584
Maybe I'm dying guys.
I have 150BPM and I can't breath very well.
What should I do?
>>
Just let go.
Are you on any druggus OP-san?
>>
>>24427793
go for a jog that should help clear your mind of these anxieties
>>
>>24427793
Sure you dont have a panic attack?

Take a deep breath, relax. Maybe call the ambulance if its going to be worse.
>>
File: death.jpg (39 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
39 KB, 500x311
accept your fate and make peace with the universe
>>
If you aren't morbidly obese or on drugs you're probably fine
>>
run 20 miles
>>
>>24427874
I am slightly overweight, no drugs
>>
>>24427872
>make peace with the universe
how? I hate everything that exists
>>
>>24428017
Then let that be your peace
So long as you continue to allow it to draw you into further conflict, it cannot be your peace
That doesn't mean it can't be, either
>>
>>24427793
Listen very carefully. Whatever you do, DO NOT go to a doctor or hospital. Just keep right on shitposting in your basement.
>>
>>24428245
>in your basement.
I don't have a basement in my home but OK, that's what I planned to do. May I ask you another medical-related question, mate?
>>
>>24427793
did it start suddenly by standing still (without taking any drugs or anything)?

if yes, it's probably WPW, go to the hospital right now. It's harmless, but diagnosis requires an ECG while the tachycardia is there.
>>
>>24428314
>did it start suddenly by standing still
yes
>(without taking any drugs or anything)
well I was having dinner at my desk
>>
>>24428379
then there's a high chance it's wolf-parkinson-white.

go to the hospital (or call, you can't drive while having such high BPM), get your ECG done to confirm the diagnosis (it has to be while you still have it), they'll give you a drug to kill it instantly and then prescribe you antiarythmics (which you'll have to take for the rest of your life, unfortunately).

it's a pain in the butt, the sooner you get it done the sooner you can carry on with your life.
>>
>>24428485
Thanks, but BPM is not even 110 now... next time I will do.
Are you a medfag? If so, can I ask you another medical-related question?
>>
>>24428528
I'm not, I just happen to have WPW and it has the exact same symptoms word for word.

But sure, ask away.
>>
File: 1445458020859.png (88 KB, 276x244) Image search: [Google]
1445458020859.png
88 KB, 276x244
>>24427793
embrace death

you lucky bastard
>>
>>24428568
>I'm not, I just happen to have WPW and it has the exact same symptoms word for word.
Two questions then
Are you overweight?
And the other question is: why when I drink alcohol the left part of my face, the left part of my neck and part of my left arm start burning and getting very very red and very very hot?
>>
>>24428636
1) Slightly, but it started when I was a kid, and at that time I was very /fit/
2) Vasodilatation (side-effect of alcol). The fact that it's asymmetrical is weird, but if it's always happened since you remember there should be no cause for concern.

But seriously, do an ECG.
>>
I had WPS and got a radio frequency ablation. It burns, but it works!
>>
>>24428750
>if it's always happened since you remember there should be no cause for concern.
It started happening last year.

>>24428750
>>24428766
Thanks guys I am surprised to find cool guys on 4chan
>>
You on psychs m8? Sounds like you are kinda.

If not go to the hospital.
>>
>>24428766
>It burns
You mean the shame when you wake up from anesthesia and you find out you made an ass out of yourself? Yes it does.

I apparently propositioned to a nurse.
>>
>>24428824
I babbled drivel and woke up with an erection, Thats what morphine does to you
>>
>>24428824
>I apparently propositioned to a nurse.
Was she hot?
>>
>>24428796
if it's the only symptom, then it sounds innocuous (by itself. it does suggest however that you should cut back on alcohol).

We're not on /b/ here, I like to think we look out for our fellow robutts.
>>
>>24428875
>she

But yes, he was. Later that day I had him and his twinky protege press their manly hands onto my crotch to let the femoral incision seal. They were both really professional about it.

If only I wasn't being nauseous from the anesthesia, I would have actually enjoyed it.

that doesn't mean I can't fap to him from time to time now
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.