[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else a /failureatlife/ here? >senior at uni with a 2.3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 72314234234.gif (411 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
72314234234.gif
411 KB, 500x242
Who else a /failureatlife/ here?

>senior at uni with a 2.3 GPA
>will be graduating with a BA in Zoology
>almost 50k in student loan debt

My lease ends at the end of January so if I don't find a job by then I'm probably going to kill myself.
>>
>>24427625
>going to uni
>have access to the internet
>have ready access to food
>have ready access to shelter
>not disabled
>jobs are literally everywhere but you won't take them because you think they're beneath you

Suck it, faggot. Life is good even though you don't want to see it.
>>
>>24427709
>jobs are literally everywhere but you won't take them because you think they're beneath you
I'm going to apply for a job in Alaska that pays 10 bucks an hour with free room and board.

I doubt I'll get it because I suck at everything but we'll see.
>>
>>24427625
>graduated with Econ degree 12/2013
>3.8 gpa
>still no real job

Someone pls kill me
>>
>>24428078
>>24427625
nigger you could always elist and do career military
>>
>>24427625
>2.3 GPA

Kek. I would rather not have a degree than have a 2.3 GPA. What happened anon?
>>
>>24428078
cool, good idea. An adventure!
>>
You'll never be rich, but you don't have to be poor. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>24428243
>Process Engineer, 2014
>3.87 GPA
>Economy crash means market is saturated with decades-of-experience engineers with higher class ratings
>have no experience
>no expected jobs for junior PEs until at least 2020

kill me too, pls. You can use the same bullet.
>>
>>24428548
I feel your pain, bro. Where do you live?
>>
>>24428548
>getting a retarded engineering degree
>>
>>24429619
Yeah bro! Being a neet is much better!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.