[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
black feels: complex identity feels edition > disliked black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
black feels: complex identity feels edition
> disliked black kids growing up because they used to pick on me and call me white and I'd always end up in a fight with them because they wanted an excuse to beat my ass
> move to a white neighborhood and sucked up to white people and subconsciously wanted to prove myself as being not like those other black people, even though whites did shit that I didn't like too
> become sjw and get redpilled on white people
> realize I also didn't want to be around them and that I don't have to deal with being called "their nigga"
> try to embrace black shit more while still keeping it weeb
> work at a place where I have to deal with more black people
> never smile, always mocking my voice, always implying that what I like is shit while getting blown out at any perception of me thinking I'm better than them
> everyday it's just a bunch of passive hostility and shade and I just want to tell them to stop being so fucking divisive while claiming that they dindu nuffin
> hate whites
> hate blacks again
> don't trust other poc because I know they have shit for my black ass
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
fuck you dumb nigger
>>
>>24427353
>hate blacks because some black kids beat your shit in
>suck up to white people to prove you're "a gud black boi. I ain't like dem mistah" even though whites will always consider you a subhuman nigger anyhow
>attempting to "embrace black shit" while continuing to be a weeb
>continue to act like a faggot around other blacks

explain yourself
>>
K-oon
>>
Holy shit you a real nigger alright.
>>
>>24427353
>become sjw and get redpilled on white people

>implying that this is a thing
>>
File: index2.jpg (8 KB, 188x164) Image search: [Google]
index2.jpg
8 KB, 188x164
>>24427856
Holy shitt
>>
>>24427353
I almost even gave a fuck about your retarded story, nigger. But then:
>> become sjw and get redpilled on white people
You didn't become "redpilled" on anything. You're just another stupid nigger that is exploited by the left.
>>
>>24427353
shit tier black feels thread

non-retarded non-coon make the next one please. this one is sort of disgusting
>>
File: Photo on 20-11-2015 at 19.30.jpg (211 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 20-11-2015 at 19.30.jpg
211 KB, 1080x720
black cocks matter.
>>
>>24427950

>ugghhh stupid nigger why are you claiming to be redpilled on whites, whites aren't racist you dumb black nigger that's just a leftist conspiracy theory you nigger
>>
>>24427961
I guess you find the truth disgusting?
>>
>>24427950
>You didn't become "redpilled" on anything. You're just another stupid nigger that is exploited by the left.
AKA: "WHITES CAN DO NO WRONG!"
>>
>>24428030
yeah desu
>>
File: 1418243479485.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1418243479485.png
11 KB, 645x773
>tfw being a black beta is the worst curse one can have
Even if you're Indian people don't look upon you as literally subhuman, an ape, and arranged marriages exist.

I don't even want a girlfriend, I have a waifu, but it still hurts immensely that you don't have a chance with any woman. Black women want Tyrone, the few white women trashy enough to date black guys are trashy/overweight and are again only into Tyrone. Not even a feminine guy would be into me.

Knowing you're THIS unwanted based on race alone, even setting aside all of your robot problems is really crushing. And there's nothing that I can do to change it, unlike being overweight or frail.

I'm doomed for life.
>>
>>24427353
> Blacks think you're white
> Whites think you're black

Hey at least you're the Potus, that counts for something.
>>
File: Keking.gif (561 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Keking.gif
561 KB, 500x281
>>24427950
>there is no such thing as being "redpilled towards whites"
>>
>>24427855
> implying
it's not my fault that black people refuse to allow anyone who
> isn't dark skinned
> speaks with a midwestern accent
> likes nerd shit after age 12
into their black club. You think you're being cute when you call black people white, but you're just acting like there's only way to be black and it's stupid as fuck that you would cast me off with other white people because of what you see on the surface.

I know whites will never accept me, but most black people act like they can't see that. Maybe we'd have more unity if you stopped pushing us on other people and making us the butt of every fucking joke.
> my role is always awkward virgin charity case to be tolerated amongst other blacks
> wonder why oreos don't go out of their way to fuck with their own
>>
>>24428170
what is there to redpill about whites?
>>
File: 1423156689792.jpg (32 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
1423156689792.jpg
32 KB, 360x359
>he cant even get a gf with the BBC meme and jews pushing for black men x white women 24/7 on every media in existance
>he has infinite amounts of advantages given to black people but still feels "oppressed" by some magical entity
>>
>>24428026
>>24428051
>>24428170
>niggers too stupid to form coherent posts
Way to prove my point.
>>
>>24427353
Truth is that everyone sucks, faggot. Get over it or get dead so we don't have to listen to you complain.
>>
>>24427353
>not wanting to be a white groups token niggah

come on sempai
>>
>>24428598
white girls will fuck black guys but they won't bring them home to their parents.
>>
File: AHAHAHAHA FAGGOT.png (247 KB, 570x668) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHA FAGGOT.png
247 KB, 570x668
>>24428705
>y-you didn't r-read my post correctly

nope.

>>You didn't become "redpilled" on anything. You're just another stupid nigger that is exploited by the left.

White people dindu nuffin
>>
>>24428705
What point? You got BTFO.
>>
>>24428905
Exactly what you said the last time. You gave no argument.

>>24428924
>Y-you're btfo cuz I said so!!! :ccc
>>
>>24428839

"Oh no, I can only have sex with QTs but cant show them to my parents ;_;"

Fuck off.
>>
>>24428598
>he cant even get a gf with the BBC meme and jews pushing for black men x white women 24/7 on every media in existance
>he thinks this is a good thing for black people
>he thinks blacks want white gfs

not american so i dont know anything about said advantages, but these threads and posts are about society and interaction for the most part, where many robot blacks are pretty fucked.
>>
Oh boy, yet another self-hating black thread.
>>
I used to be like you OP. How do u dress? After I started dressing like a thug & made sure my hair was cut/hairline on point niggas don't really care how u act. As long as you don't act like a bitch and know how to roast niggas will respect u baka
>>
>>24428578
You hold people back and then ridicule them for being behind
>>
>>24428839
>white girls will fuck black guys

hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>24429282
Whites do not hold black people back.
>>
>>24429186
>made sure my hair was cut/hairline on point niggas don't really care how u act
kek'd loudly because this is true
you dont even have to bother with the streetwear but it does help.
>>
File: 1446696806310.jpg (78 KB, 430x684) Image search: [Google]
1446696806310.jpg
78 KB, 430x684
>>24429316

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Wall_Street

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_vault/2013/06/28/voting_rights_and_the_supreme_court_the_impossible_literacy_test_louisiana.html
>>
Why don't you like white people?
>>
>>24429512
be gone white devil
>>
>>24429462
So you were oppressed forty years ago then?
>>
>>24429282
Yeah, asshole, cause I'm in Congress right now writing up the laws that fuck over both poor blacks and poor whites.

Fuck off. I was born in '96. How did I do anything to you, fuckhead?

More like an excuse to take some of that self-hatred and put it on a whole group of people that have nothing to do with you. I'm so fucking sick of being everyone's scapegoat.
>>
File: 1442719587485.jpg (76 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1442719587485.jpg
76 KB, 695x850
>>24429462
>whitey made me kill them
>>
>>24429512
shoo shoo pale devil

jk, most whites ive met were cool
>>
File: 1441760261888.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1441760261888.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>24427353
>poc
get.out.
>>
>>24429462
>Jim Crow laws
No longer exist. Haven't for 45 years.

>Black Wall street
So, something that happened in the 1920s to select people is responsible for the situation of blacks today?

>Gerrymandering
This alone wouldn't do the trick.

>Literacy Test
Once again, this was in the 60s. Blacks have been given heaps of help since then. Also, (cannot prove a 5th grade education).
>>
>>24429608
This is honestly what kills me (figuratively).

Black people commit so much fucking violence against whites, yet still play victim.

When the fuck are we going to strike back? I'm getting real sick of this fucking trend. If it's war it's fucking war. Let's not pussyfoot around this and just start with the retaliation already.
>>
File: CTBeKPlUsAQL0o1.png (37 KB, 276x315) Image search: [Google]
CTBeKPlUsAQL0o1.png
37 KB, 276x315
>>24429662
I don't know, South Africa and Zimbabwe have it far worse than us and still haven't done anything

I'm guessing government collapse will lead to tribalism
>>
I answered "maybe" on several questions I did not understand.

>You are a: Left-Leaning Authoritarian Isolationist Humanist Traditionalist

>Collectivism score: 17%
>Authoritarianism score: 50%
>Internationalism score: -50%
>Tribalism score: -50%
>Liberalism score: -17%
>>
>>24429706
Fuck. Sorry guys, accidentally posted in the wrong thread. My bad. Meant to post here: >>24410369
>>
>>24429662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo
That war would not last long
>>
>>24429654
>No longer exist. Haven't for 45 years.
civil rights movement was ~1965 , there's still plenty of people alive from then, holding government / court offices, running businesses, etc. this concept that blacks have gained some sort of advantage in america is fucking ludicrous. white betas trying to play the victim card are just as bad as the niggers tbqh
>>
>>24429662
What are you implying whites should begin doing to us?
>>
>>24427353
The true redpill on whites is that we are the best and the world would be a better place if everyone just thought and acted like we did.

You know it to be true, senpai.
>>
>>24429771
OK so lets say you were 30 when you became mayor or something in 1965 (That's pretty young as well)
Now it's 50 years later and you're still the mayor (not very common)

The country is not run by 80 year old guys who have never left power since the Vietnam war

A lot of politicians do stay around in office for awhile but it's ludicrous to think all of the ones around today are anti civil rights, most of them were in there 50's when they were in office and have been dead for 20 years
>>
>>24429701
I swear man, blacks have no idea that they're fucking with the wrong race.

When the real race war kicks off it's gonna be absolute genocide. White death squads in pick ups with vests and carbines and explosives. Blacks will have no fucking clue what hit them. They'll play victim all the way to the fucking grave too. But they won't get graves. Digging holes takes too much time.

If it wasn't for the federal government things would be a lot different. Plenty of white communities would put an end to this shit quick.

Maybe blacks would be a bit better behaved if we cut them down say 90%.

I don't even hate them the way that rednecks do. I really have no problem with most black people I meet day to day. But there's so fucking many that go around picking on whites, robbing them, assaulting them, killing them, raping them, and still play the fucking victim. They disproportionately are fucking cunts. Absolute racist hateful cunts. They have no idea how easy they have it. If the situation were reversed, and white people acted this way in a majority black country we'd be genocided in a day. Just because "muh slavery" and the federal government they are able to get off the hook for attacking and killing whites.

>>24429795
I'm saying that blacks disproportionately target white people and that white people need to retaliate to put an end to this shit. If it means genocide, so be it.
>>
>>24429795

Well, if whites committed violent crimes and rapes on blacks at the same ratio as blacks do on whites, you would go full chimpout mode 24/7.

Im not that guy you responded to and I certainly think whites should lower themselves to that level, just saying.
>>
>>24427353
It is social purgatory if you are Black/African-American and do not identify with the pop culture that average blacks apply to.

They will ridicule you for not sounding like them, lambast any academic pursuits and intterests, and work mercilessly to make you feel unwelcome.

To whites, you're like those chimps Jane Goodall researches. Wow can I touch your hair; you don't sound black; I didn't think you would like this book/music/movie. Your existence is as surprising to them as a talking dog. Then they go back to their life that this country was made to praise and elevate.

Forget it if you're a black nerd and attracted to whites romantically. Even if it works out and you're not just some revenge tactic or social accessory, you will bring a child into the world who will have most of your same social failure issues. Never embraced by whites or blacks, and will be ascribed the negatives of both their ethnic halves.

When, in history, have the descendents of any formerly enslaved people lived well in that foreign land once freed? Accept this truth: If you are born Black, in any country but especially America, you have lost the genetic lottery. You are actually a 2nd class citizen and will never reach equality. They don't have to treat you fairly, there will ever be any law that makes you a legitimate human being along side whites.
>>
>>24429876
Now say you were 10 years old in 1965, raised from birth knowing that niggers are retarded. you would be 60 now...

i'm not even talking about just whites. there's blacks walking around with chips on their shoulders from how they were treated then. and desu they're almost as big a problem. essentially what im saying is we need like another 30 years to get completely clear.

i know a nigress who is 16 and has a kid. her mother is 32 and her grandmother is 48. do the math. they hand their cancerous mentality down the whole way. they don't believe they can do any better. i'm not justifying their victim mentality -- i'm just saying that the opposite is definitely not true, there is no way whites have become victims
>>
>>24429876
They raise their children with their beliefs that blacks are not as good as whites, naturally nefarious, etc.

You don't have to live forever to pass on your beliefs.

How many senators sons go into government also? You think their values are that much different??
>>
OP my wife's son feels the same way
>>
who /smalldicknigga/ here?
>>
>>24430151
Yes, walking disappointment. Welcome to your life where you do not possess the ONE positively portrayed trait of Black Men.
>>
>>24429795
>>24429901
>>24429909
Not gonna answer this, huh OP?

Tell me why white people shouldn't go out and start killing and robbing and raping blacks just as much as blacks kill and rob and rape us? Give me a fucking justification for the mercy that my race has on your race.

You haven't got one. Your race is the aggressor in today's cold race war and frankly a lot of white people are getting sick and fucking tired of it. We should bring the fucking war to your home. We should be breaking into your houses and shooting you dead and rape your women and children, but we don't. Not yet at least. You fucks have it coming.
>>
>>24429816
As a black person I have no problem with this. I don't know why people have to still be salt about it but historically speaking Whites took over the world and brought us all into the industrial era 200 years ago. Sure our people were mistreated and brought here on slave ships but now you get to enjoy a comfortable life in a 1st world country bruh. I'm proud of being black but I'm also not ashamed to say that White people basically created a lot of things that I like...
>>
File: 1448056247829.png (546 KB, 700x828) Image search: [Google]
1448056247829.png
546 KB, 700x828
>>24430249
This is why I'm glad I live in Canada :^)
>>
>>24430310
When anarchy comes to America you fucks are gonna be in for it. God bless you Canada, but start building a wall sooner than later. You guys are going to need it.
>>
>>24430249
Because the racism against blacks is being made into law. A few stolen purses and white boys butthurt that they lost a bar fight is nothing when lawmakers can keep GENRATIONS of blacks from reaching any political power.

As long as blacks are kept busy with bullshit pop culture and whites continue to make barriers around real earning power and education, blacks will continue to gain nothing as a people. The new slavery is already here.
>>
>>24430380
It's this kind of arrogance that I'm talking about. Murder, rape, theft, all of it you justify because of a fucking imaginary boogyman who literally has done nothing to you. I can't wait for the day where we go through black neighborhoods pumping round after round into entire families of black scum.

Take some responsibility before it's to late, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>24428439
You are just seriously a fucking faggot. GO FIND WEEBS NOT RACES FOR FUCKS SAKE!
~Your white friend.
>>
File: magical_pokan10.jpg (648 KB, 2547x1800) Image search: [Google]
magical_pokan10.jpg
648 KB, 2547x1800
>>24427353
>tfw am a literal sperg shut in
>forget that i'm black most of the time due to hobbies
>see this thread and realize that I share a genepool with the shittiest race outside of abbos although my personality is opposite
>reminded that racial tensions are going to worsen eventually
will learn japanese soon desu senpai
>>
>>24430419
It's not justified. I'm saying that the level of black on white violent crime isn't as high as you think it is.

There is more active effort in making sure blacks stagnate as people in this country than there is blacks going out of their way to harm white people.
>>
Tbh I would never say this out loud but I've always felt superior to other blacks because I'm East African. It makes me happy I don't have shit like prognathism (protruding jaw), nappy hair, etc.
>>
>>24430491
That's retarded and you have done nothing but make me hate black people more than I thought I could.

There's always a fucking excuse for you people. There's always a justification as to why your people can go around murdering my people yet still have the audacity to blame white people. That's fucking disgusting. Maybe that's why blacks are "stagnant" in this country. Ever think about that? Because you people don't take any responsibility for your actions no matter how hateful and disgusting and evil.
>>
>>24430249
Why would I deny a fact? It's clear that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the US.

Are you genuinely advocating for an increase in white on black violence as a solution to that issue? I can only see that causing many more problems. Genocide would rectify the said issue in a roundabout manner, sure, but it certainly isn't a concrete or practical resolution. Though I partially agree with you, the majority of blacks simply aren't criminals, and aren't at all involved in violent crime.
>>
>>24429901
Not op but this is why im afraid of white people. I literally go out of my way to avoid them even the kids and old ones. I automatically think every white person irl is going to harm me.
Btw white people are more likely to get killed by another white person than a black person.
>>
>>24430533
Yes you're special black!

This is why everyone fawned over Lupita Nyong'o. The bitch is acrually ugly but let's get excited over her anyway!
>clappinghappyface.jpg

Enjoy the novelty; you're still a nigger.
>>
>>24430645

Not as a percentage of population, which is the only thing that matters.

But you're right, blacks and whites need to stop this stupid integration idea and just have separate areas
>>
>>24430648
I think by east african he means from the horn of africa, you do know that somalis and ethiopians are actually caucasian, right? And that Lupita is from Kenya which isn't on the horn of africa, right?
>>
>>24430648
That's not the point I was getting at.
I meant that I prefer looking the way I do over stereotypical west african features.
You can insult Lupita Nyong'o all you want but she is still a better person than you'll ever be :)
>>
>>24430716
This guy understands what I was saying, I'm somali.
>>
>>24430597
>Are you genuinely advocating for an increase in white on black violence as a solution to that issue?
Yes, absolutely. Eye for an eye. Blacks are allowed to get away with it because the repercussions are not intense enough.
>Though I partially agree with you, the majority of blacks simply aren't criminals, and aren't at all involved in violent crime.
Obviously. But the fact that blacks are so violent against whites needs to be dealt with. If whites should happen to kill a few good blacks so fucking be it. Blacks kill a lot of good white people and we don't go and burn down the city about it. We do absolutely nothing. That's the problem.

>>24430645
The vast majority of white people want to suck up to you and be accepted and proven to be "not racist". That's the problem. If we started attacking blacks as much as you blacks attack us, well then we'd have some true fucking equality.

Again, this is an example of blacks pretending to be victims. Despite the clear evidence that whites should be more afraid of blacks, you say you "fear" us. Bullshit. You just want to be a victim for the sympathy.
>>
>>24430588
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls#disablemobile

You proved my point. You don't even know why you hate blacks. You just are supposed to. Doesn't matter if facts don't back you up. You're white and black people are the worst.
>>
>>24430445
Remember white friend weeb is here to shelter you from those evil racist nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>24430833
Too long didn't watch.
>>
>>24430800
Fuck you I am not acting like a victim. You guys have been killing my fucking people since we got here. I have ever right to be fearful of your demonic asses.
I am not going to get killed by you demons.
>>
>>Quality black men all want a lightskin or white girl
>>Black men who are into me want to knock me up right away, are unemployed, live with their moms, play vidya all day
>>Choice between being alone forever and supporting some loser man-child
>>guys from other races never showed interest in me

Time to get a cat I guess
>>
>>24430716
The point that you are pretending to miss is, as long as you are not born Black in America, you're blackness is interesting. You fucking moron.
>>
>>24430851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p-LFoSQVsY

Summarized in 34 seconds.
>>
Ahaha
>waaaaah I don't like people. i don't like blacks OR whites oh woe is me
Fuck off nigger it's like that for literally everyone. White people don't like whites or blacks either. We just don't whine about it like niggers do.
>>
>>24430895
East africans aren't really black.
>>
>>24430866
same here let's date each other pls
>>
>>24430733
No, she is not. She merely descended from people who managed not get caught.

Go pretend that you're not just a nigger somewhere else.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>24427353
>think I'm better than everyone else
>find something wrong with every group of people
>cry on 4chan that no one likes me
>>
>>24430925
Plenty of them are
>>
>>24430965
Blacks can't be caucasian.
>>
Read above to see chimps flinging shit at each other again. Join best alliance. Liberate our boards from these creatures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTI2albcBh4
>>
>>24430986

No shit, sherlock

goddamn that's the most obvious thing ever
>>
>>24430986
East africans are not caucasian.
>>
>>24430952
You could call her that but she is also a successful actor, you're just jealous.
I'm not a nigger btw, I'm a black guy.
>>
>>24431023
yes they are. they're not subsaharan.
>>
File: 1444856356680.png (262 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1444856356680.png
262 KB, 496x496
>>24431026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orYcAiFqknU
>>
>>24430986
>>24431026
She is still a nigger, why would I be jealous of her? And you are a nigger. Doesn't matter how you self identify if the entire world knows you are.

Lemme guess, you think Bruce Jenner is a woman now too?
>>
File: John-Oliver.jpg (781 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
John-Oliver.jpg
781 KB, 2000x1334
>mfw these people haven't realized that it's 2015 yet
>>
>>24427353
Asian here same to be honest familia

The funniest thing is that after I gave up hope on society and dumb fucking asian and white people, I act totally like a swag thug and insult whoever I know. They want to fight me anyway because racism so I give them an obvious reason at least.
Afterall now people think I'm black.
>>
File: PicsArt_11-21-05.31.53.jpg (477 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-21-05.31.53.jpg
477 KB, 1440x2560
>>24431049
>>24431023
>>24430986
>>24430965
Ba-dum-tiss
>>
File: 1445541394475.png (117 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1445541394475.png
117 KB, 763x652
>>24431089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgVJVL94vM0

>Doesn't realize its 2015.
>>
>>24430925
>>24431023
source on either of these?
having seen and interacted with a great deal of somalians there looks to be a lot of variation there
plenty of them have features i would call stereotypically west/central african, and plenty dont, but those without subsaharan-ish features dont seem to have caucasian features either imo. it's a very different look
i dont know anything about genetics or race classifications desu, inform me
>>
>>24431102
Once a Somalian gets to america, and they have brown skin, they're a nigger. Jesus. It's not that complicated.

Canned corn is still corn. Doesn't matter where it's from.
>>
>>24431076
Bruce Jenner is obviously a man trying to be something he's not, gender can't be applied in the same way as race.
I'm a Black man, you can hate all you want but it's obvious you use racism to cope with your own insecurities.
>>
>>24431102
Oh this is from Wikipedia. That makes it true AND interesting.
>>
>>24431217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

Pretty much this. I feel insecure about the future of the U.S when it is no longer a white majority. Damn niggers.

Weeb-friend okay though.
>>
>>24431252
you can check the citation if you want, but i'm assuming you won't because it doesn't fit your narrative.
>>
I'm a Croat. There are no blacks here. Croatia (obviously) never did anything to blacks. Even during the thousand year empire we'll call Austro-Hungary for convinience, and of which Croatia was a part we never had any colonies or stuff like that. Point is there's no relationship. So hear me out.

Blacks have failed. You forget that your media portrayals have been extremely positive to the point of propaganda, that there are a shitload of laws and social customs that protect and nurture you and which are not granted to anyone else, and on top of that ALL of you alive right now spent your entire lives in the wealthiest and most developed country on the planet. And still - nothing. All you did was sink lower than your grandparents and great grandparents. You are wholly inferior to them. You've been given a chance to reinvent yourselves but you haven't done so, and whites (here primarily I mean US whites) realized that there's nothing to be done anymore, and they're angry as all hell because you keep demanding more and more "rights" while killing, raping and generally being assholes to them.

I think the "moment" is long gone, and that the black race is at the brink of a gigantic backlash and potential destruction in the Western world. And you can only blame yourself.

Consider Asia. Once the cards were at the table China and Japan realized they're completely outmached, and they tore themselves up , opened up and assimilated lots of white culture, mindsets and tech. This did NOT diminish them but made them GROW and PROSPER.

But you did no such thing. Us whites may shitpost about the Chinese and so on, but the fact is we know they are different but equal. VERY different in some points, but still legitimate.

A general change is coming and whites as a whole are wising up to our own mistakes, and when the problem begins to be solved there will be blood.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>24427353
this is the most racist /r9k/ has been in months.

What happened exactly? I'm not american so I don't know.
>>
>>24431217
Yes it can. It is something you cannot change and no matter how you feel about it, will always be true of you.

You are a nigger. You're not as good or valuable as other races. Why don't you mouth off to a cop the next time you get pulled over to find out how being Black is not the same as being a nigger....
>>
File: 1244680802139.png (61 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1244680802139.png
61 KB, 350x350
>>24427353

>become sjw
>beome redpilled

haha stopped reading right there

get lost you fucking monkey. You niggers always have an inferiority complex and it's always someone else's fault. Muh gangster culture, muh uncle toms, you'll chose which ever one of those excuses however you see fit. you shitskin have so many programs and allowance to get away with shit in this country and you still rape murder and steal all the time.
>>
File: 1445380584113.png (703 KB, 1000x568) Image search: [Google]
1445380584113.png
703 KB, 1000x568
>>24431318
The world is becoming more Divisive especially in the U.S. People are playing off of fears of france and slowly pulling others into racist circles. And since Black Lives Matter is actually based on a lie, pretty much White people everywhere are becoming tired of Minorities except Asians.
>>
>>24431257
I understand wanting not to be bred out in the country your people are from but that isn't an excuse to be racist and generalize those who aren't white.
>>24431337
I understand I cannot change who I am as a Black man and I am perfectly fine with that.
You aren't following any logic when you're saying just because of my race I am automatically below you. People should be judged on their actions not their identity.
>>
>>24431272
Semantics aside, a Somalian in a visual lineup among blacks will still be labeled as black. No sane person is going to pick a Somalian out as a white person/Caucasian or say, oh yes that one is different somehow.
>>
>>24431406
2/3 felony rate isn't generalizing nigger.

This continued ignorance of you own situation is also why. At least white people are preparing for their communities futures. Even if it is in an ignorant manner. At least it isn't being oblivious too it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
>>
>>24431455
I don't mean Blacks as a whole I am talking about generalizing Black people who want to make something of their lives and going "oooh another fucking nigger"
>>
>>24431372
Mup da doop da didda boop mufugen.

Booket Tyrone
>>
>>24431318
Just pullback. Afer Katrina and the rise of Kanye, Beyonce, Jay Z, etc. We went through a process of unprecedented black acceptance, now there's the natural pullback, then the anti-racist will pullback and so on and so forth.
>>
>>24431487
I generalize because judging people by Race is realistically speaking a Predictive model of what interaction will be like. It makes sense to prepare differently to deal with different individuals.

>>24431488
Check em 88
>>
>>24431406
Of course it's following logic!

Since the beginning of time, the whole civilized world has farmed the continent of Africa for lesser humans to enslave. You are a descendent of those people. The ones the entire world decided, yes go there and find some assholes to do the things we are to good to do.

Due to this, strong genetic outliers were lost, and killed. Only the weak and stupid continued to breed. And after dozens of generations of the least intelligent, most docile, only fit for manual labor dregs survived, then came you.

Do you understand? If you take the weakest puppies and breed them with other runts of the litter, what will happen? You think there will be a litter of outstanding strong healthy dogs? No. The ones that survive will usually be worse than the parents.

And that is why niggers are inferior. They have been broken and bred that way.
>>
>>24429901
I thought you were in jail Dylan
>>
>>24431630
You're missing the fact Somali's were one of the people in Africa who weren't enslaved.
>>
Daily Reminder: Race-baiting and identity politics are nothing more than a tool of the bourgeoiese to divide the proletariat.

The majority of "whites" were enslaved, abused, forced into serfdom, kept in indentured servitude, or paid starvation wages for almost all of history as well. Read about the Gilded Age and unions. It's rent-seekers vs laborers--always.

It's no coincidence that this racist shitstorm started after Occupy Wallstreet. Worker solidarity scares the shit out of the elites.
>>
>>24431708
They are still black in the eyes of any sane person. Technicalities are meaningless. Send a Somalian to join the kkk. Tell me how that goes.
>>
>>24429556

>i have no power therefore all whites have no power

Pretty shitty logic for the master race :^)
>>
>>24431630
Shit tier b8
Learning to australia?
>>
>>24431750
>americans such as myself are retarded
>therefore everyone else is a retard like I am
>>
>>24431750
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828425/The-Ku-Klux-Klan-opens-door-Jews-black-people-homosexuals-new-recruits-wear-white-robes-hats.html
>>
>be black
>have no white friends
>only friends are east asian, arab or indian

I'm okay with it. white people just act weird around me all the time
>>
>>24427353
>become sjw and get redpilled on white people

literally what.

Do you understand what redpilled means?
>>
>>24431779
You can't argue that black people have been chosen since time immemorial as lesser than absolutely every other race.

Blacks were enslaved longer, with more organization than any other group of people known to man.

Blacks are just inferior. It's the natural order of things. Dogs chase cats and cats chase rats.
>>
>>24431838
I wasn't talking about that, retard.

I'll leave your puny burger brain to figure out what I was talking about.
>>
>>24431808
Its because you need a racist white person.
Or you expect something from them, as they, do you.
>>
>>24431801
Now accepting niggers doesn't mean they aren't niggers anymore!

If you have dark skin and descend from Africa you're a nigger. Jesus god already!
>>
>not distancing yourself from nigger culture
>not working to improve yourself and your community so you can stop keeping yourselves down with your anti-intellectual, anti-civilization culture

Lol niggers will never figure it out, will they?
>>
>>24431903
>not working to improve yourself and your community
getting an educated causes you to be ostracized from the community.
>>
>>24431938
getting an education*

fucking spellcheck
>>
>>24431877
You weren't talking about anything. You just want to deny the natural order of civilization. White is good. Asian is tolerable. Spanish white skinned are lumped in with white. Niggers are just the shit tier of human exsistence. No offense.
>>
>>24431967
I see you still haven't figured it out yet.

Keep trying, burger brain. I'm sure if you think hard enough you'll figure it out sometime.
>>
can a black girl with a big butt be a robot ever?
>>
>>24431938
Fuck the community then, find other educated, well-off blacks and grow that community.

Ghetto niggers can't be saved if they don't drop their culture.
>>
File: 1445047066430.jpg (515 KB, 1166x1344) Image search: [Google]
1445047066430.jpg
515 KB, 1166x1344
>>24431902
Just trying to cure your ill misconceptions about the Klan. Now me and black BF can be in Robes together.
>>
>>24431992
Somalian are still black. They are still niggers. What is your problem? You can't change that no matter how hard you pound on your keyboard

There's nothing to figure out. Did you get Stockholm syndrome from that rash of somali pirates a few years back? Like why are you niggerknighting so vehemently? Like... really?
>>
>>24432062
Somalians aren't negroids you retard.

Negroid = black

Get it through your thick skull.
>>
>be nigger
>thought I was straight
>watch anime
>turn gay
>tfw will die a virgin because gays don't like blacks
>>
>>24432084
Thin nose and thin lips and straight hair doesn't stop them from being a nigger.

They are not white and anyone who isn't white is a nigger!
>>
>>24432105
>>24432105
>They are not white and anyone who isn't white is a nigger!
dank troll m8
>>
File: 1445033845754.jpg (45 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1445033845754.jpg
45 KB, 467x700
>>24432105
Asians aren't niggers you fucking retards. They are capable of Subhuman civilization. More like dogs and cats and less like niggers.
>>
File: 1447875238075.jpg (26 KB, 465x441) Image search: [Google]
1447875238075.jpg
26 KB, 465x441
>>24432104
No one does. Thank god for waifus.
>>
>>24432136
Asian = rice nigger
Somalian = special nigger/nigger delight
Mexican = lawn care nigger
Arab = sand nigger
Jewish = white for population purposes but at its core-- matzo nigger

Missing any others?
>>
>>24432206
We made the term Chink for a reason.
/pol/ memes as Steel as they are can't melt the truth even with the hottest flame.
>>
>>24428144
You aren't the only one. Suck it up, and quit being a fucking baby. Let these white people think they have more in common with the richer whites fucking them than the blacks in their same position. Honestly who cares?
>>
File: 1444761779996.png (879 KB, 691x723) Image search: [Google]
1444761779996.png
879 KB, 691x723
Nigga just chill, and then everything will be alright.
>>24428144
No, that will always go to being Indian. You cannot get lower than that.
>>
>>24427353
holy shit are you fucking me?

Do you wear glasses?
>>
>>24432260
I don't know anon, being completely and utterly unwanted based on race alone, setting my terrible personality aside hurts and I can't deny that.

>>24432269
Yeah, I was exaggerating. It's still pretty bad, though.
>>
>>24428144
>The main reason nobody here can ever find GF or BF isn't race or autism.
>Nobody here is willing to actually meet IRL through this medium.

What we need is
Autis.Mo A place for NEETS to MEET
>>
File: give in.png (384 KB, 510x538) Image search: [Google]
give in.png
384 KB, 510x538
>>24427353
Holy shit, that's exactly me. You sure you're not me?
>>
>>24428709
>stop complaining on /r9k/ of all places

Are you being serious right now?
>>
>Lonely people
>Near people who can dress like shit and be auto-popular
>Want some fug
>get none

D:<
>>
File: short-cut-hair-book-04.jpg (780 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
short-cut-hair-book-04.jpg
780 KB, 1200x1200
>>24427353
>tfw have yellow fever
>tfw asians are probably more racist to blacks on average than any of the self proclaimed white nationalists on this board
>>
File: Aki.gif (6 KB, 89x120) Image search: [Google]
Aki.gif
6 KB, 89x120
> become sjw and get redpilled on white people
>get redpilled on white people
>>
>tfw black beta 5'9" manlet 135lbs twink skelly
>tfw no bf or gf ever
>tfw will die alone
>>
>>24432456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd_uiRdfSy4

YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH OUR ASIA-FUU'S NIGGER!!!

THIS IS NO TIME FOR MODERATES!!!
TO ARMS COMRADES TO ARMS!!!
>>
>>24428144
one day what peaceful non-violent muslims in the west are going through now is what non-ghetto black people will go through. people will see them as the ones to blame for the problems caused by other blacks even though they've done nothing wrong.

obviously a black beta isn't going to survive that. you should think about not being a beta for your own sake.
>>
>>24432456
rightfully so

asians and black are probably the two most opposite race on either spectrum, both physically and socially

it is literally trying to eat fish and chocolate together. it is fucking disgusting no matter how you try to stomach it
>>
>>24432535
physically i'm pretty tiny and thin

as for socially i'm a sperg so there's that
>>
File: 1351796903001.jpg (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1351796903001.jpg
62 KB, 645x773
i want to lick a black femanon's feet
>>
>>24432606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnBZ4UToLwQ

No time for that, during these times of degeneracy, rush for whiteness.
>>
I'm black and I literally did not do anything wrong. I just make art and play video games.

Am I still gonna be killed during the White Beta Uprising race war?
>>
File: 1445367099185.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445367099185.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>24432644
Not if you catch a crackas heart<3~!
>>
>>24432643
>>24429768
>>24430833
>>24430899
>>24431122
>>24432527
>>24432643
The fuck is up with you man. Do you have Asperger syndrome or something?
>>
>>24432643
im black tho...

i want a black femanon gf
>>
>>24432644
duh

even sikhs are getting attacked in europe right now just for being brown and bearded
>>
>>24432709
he's encouraging you to racemix with aryan german qts
they need it

DO IT

JUST

DO IT
>>
OP this is just a stupid little anonymous message board. These guys don't mean what they say and if they do, just remember it's /r9k/. Everyone here is a cowardly bitch (including you and I, quite frankly) I don't know where you live, but none of that shit happens here. Still, I think you're gonna be fine. Just be yourself and continue watching your favorite anime.
>>
>>24432697
>/r9k/
>Where do you think you are?
>>
>>24430234
What about athleticism? My philosophy teacher literally taught me that being strong and running fast were both black stereotypes. Black people succeed in the Olympics, so goes the narrative.
>>
>>24432762
r9k is just failed normies with a self diagnosis
>>
Shut the fuck up nigger.
>>
>>24432697
Yeah this stupid shit is on a whole other level. Just ignore it.
>>
File: 1381637633398.png (66 KB, 341x424) Image search: [Google]
1381637633398.png
66 KB, 341x424
> get called racist for having racial preferences in dating

Why should it be different from any other cultural/physical/etc differences? Plenty of people have weight/height/income/etc standards, this shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
If it were up to me, I'd honestly just slaughter you niggers. Don't get too uppity or the more secretly racist whites may figure out just how much they hate you and unite to do something about it. Remember, we can kill you in an instant.

BLM is digging your own grave.
>>
File: 1445031213993.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445031213993.jpg
217 KB, 1920x1080
>>24432794
>>24432778
>>24432697

Did you guys want a (You) this badly?
You earned it.
>>
>>24432911
>If it were up to me, I'd honestly just slaughter you niggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7V1IYPdFJQ
>>
File: 1423097016927.jpg (51 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
1423097016927.jpg
51 KB, 480x410
I stopped caring so long ago
>>
>>24432925
I was legitimately asking you if you have Aspergers
>>
I've never gotten how someone can hate someone else so much just because the tone of their skin/ the texture of their hair is different. Why the fuck does it even matter?
>>
>>24432998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfd_KWKcd34

No, White Military porn is best porn.
>>
File: 1447724630357.png (301 KB, 486x422) Image search: [Google]
1447724630357.png
301 KB, 486x422
>>24433055
>No, White Military porn is best porn.
So you do have Aspergers. Thanks for clarifying.
>>
>can't tell steam bf I'm black
>>
>>24433121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9sDxvsbsnA

Stay Jealous nigger.

We have the best Armies.
>Before "muh minority soldiers", even the Egyptians had slave units.
>>
File: 1447297648616.png (226 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
1447297648616.png
226 KB, 528x404
>>24427353
>in college
>meet an amazing white guy
>start to hit on him, make my crush known
>he is seemingly oblivious
>finally, at a party I just outright try to kiss him
>he has an absolute look of disgust on his face, as if a farm animal had just tried to engage him sexually
>mfw
>>
File: 1448116255523.png (138 KB, 355x394) Image search: [Google]
1448116255523.png
138 KB, 355x394
>>24433147
Okay, anon. Just don't shoot up any churches.
>>
>>24433274
I won't, I don't like hurting people.
WouldgiveFreeHug/10
>>
File: Dylann Roof.png (11 KB, 657x90) Image search: [Google]
Dylann Roof.png
11 KB, 657x90
>>24433274
It was self defense
>>
>tfw get accused of turning down black betas
>tfw didn't think you had any beta orbiters because you're in your fourth year of university and you don't have anyone on your phone apart from family
>tfw recently realised that there is actually a handful of of awkward thad-like black guys that look at you funny whenever you see them around campus
>tfw none of them have actually tried to interact with you in any way

i guess i have omega observers because they sure ain't beta orbiters
>>
>>24430021
I didn't ask for these feels
blox
>>
So much shitposting in this thread. It's all just full of:
>"You suck!"
>"No, you suck!"
>>
>>24430021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrn4MeYhopE

Just meet people like me. Isn't that hard.
Hey guys I don't fit in with the cool kids. #BlackLiveApparentlyDon'tMatter
#BlackNerdsAreIgnored
#MustBeRaceAndNotMySelectionOfPeople
>>
>related to one of those niggas that won't shut the fuck up about anime and yu-gi-oh cards
>dating one of those niggas that listens to nothing but jazz and hates white people

i want a black friend to talk about how good the new junglepussy lp is and how dogshit the new le1f is
>>
>>24433204
Viper - Kill urself my man.jpg
>>
>>24430963
I'd say that it becomes a self fufilling prophecy and if you take out race, describes the plight of robots.
> start off a blank slate
> normies (blacks) make you feel like shit
> spergs (whites) take you in, but more like the family pet
> eventuallynlearn that this is a fucked up situation to be in, but you know you'll never fit in with your own
> want to be like normies, but they just make fun of you for being different and not being like them despite the fact they didn't try to take you in and make you become one of them
> no respect from normies or spergs but at least you always have a seat at the sperg table
> feel resentment for normies for making you the punching bag
>>
>>24433391
If they look at you funny then it's because you're just funny-looking.

The "damn she is hot" stare is a little different.
>>
>>24433660
i remembered that a black guy at a death grips show gave me the same look as well as a black girl at a death in june show. i most likely gave the same look to a black girl i saw at a melt-banana show too.

a kind of "i keep these things to myself but i feel like i could be myself around you" thing
>>
>>24433767
>black at a death in june show

yo

i know but what ends is ill but there are just some things that come across as not thought through
>>
What is it about black threads that bring out the worst in /r9k/? Does every blackbot have a tumblr account or something? What the hell man.
>>
File: 1407198697271.jpg (240 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
1407198697271.jpg
240 KB, 800x563
>>24427353
You sound really insufferable. No one wants to be friends with someone who hates them you turbo nigger.

Learn to do something other than chimping out in rage you fucking nigger.
>>
File: 11940KEK532.jpg (56 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
11940KEK532.jpg
56 KB, 640x960
>>24434129
Chimps will chimp.

I'm just trying to bring them over to white nationalism and they assault me at every turn.
>>
>>24434129
Revenge for thot threads and black twitter threads.
>>
>grow up in a white suburb
>friends with mostly white kids, all my childhood crushes are white girls and some of them feel the same way about me
>have some black friends until middle school when most of the black kids are bused in from the inner city and don't like me because I'm not into hip hop culture/don't have a shape up/don't have athletic sneakers
>still cordial with them and have black friends although most are middle class like myself
>mom gets sick, have to move to grandma's home since she's my primary provider
>home schooled for a year, lose all my friends due to no cell phones and facebook during this period of time as well as not having a car or someone to drive me to old neighborhood
>go to a black school
>pretty much immediately socially ostracized, don't fit in
>don't get a girlfriend until 15 but she's a literal fucking nut and threatens to kill herself when I break up with her
>pretty much blow off all my genuine friends in the pursuit of looking cool so I can become a part of the regular black kids
>date some mixed race scene girl for the rest of high school
>break up with her shortly after graduation doesn't end well, diagnosed with bipolar disorder and realize my behavior is downright abusive
>now in college without any friends and just a Christian qt girlfriend
Could be worse but could also be a lot better. I don't want to suck up to white people but black people just do not like me. Now I feel I'm unable to really connect with anyone, I'm not sure what I want at this point but a small group of friends would be great. Problem is it's too late in the semester and everyone already has their own "groups" I'm not a part of and on top of that I never developed any talents or interest.
>>
>>24434260
Nah, shut the fuck up normalfag. You don't know shit about the blackbot struggle.
The fact girls were even interested in you and you've had girlfriends means you're a completely different animal than blackbots.
>>
>>24434129
most blackbots dont seem very tumblr at all really
they just dont hate themselves except op
>>
>>24434395
It just means I'm "attractive" to someone and was lucky enough to have been born in the age of the internet where you can play the numbers game without getting your feelings hurt.

Spending literally every night and day in my dorm room by myself is an indication to me I'm a blackbot. All the other black guys in my building hang out with one another whereas the mixed guys hang out with white people. I'm literally just by myself or with my girl and it sucks.
>>
File: 1428082998209.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1428082998209.png
87 KB, 684x576
>>24434260
l know that feel bro......
>>
>>24434260
>don't have a shape up
this is haram.
>>
>>24434432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ5xwqEls-A
>>
>>24434473
Back then I could easily go to the barber when necessary now I have to strategically spread out my shape ups to avoid being caught for weeks at a time without one.
>>
>>24434260
Sometimes I remember how stupid I was in school, I could of fit in with other blacks but I was just too naive
>year 7
> have to do a presentation on our hobbies
>I do a presentation on manga, anime and video games
>literally label myself as a target for bullies
> get kucked to oblivion throughout the rest of high school
>>
>>24427353
This amount of thinking in your daily life alone proves that you're better than the average nigger. Nice.
>>
>>24434534
Sadly I always self aware and still can't connect to other black people. I've never been into anime and manga besides Dragonball Z, and as far as video games I only played normie shit the worst of it being Kingdom Hearts but stopped that in middle school. I just had nothing to contribute to a group of people as far as discussion.

I didn't go to a party until my freshman year of college, I didn't play a sport, I didn't watch sports, I don't listen to rap. I'm just boring as shit, I'm sure white people feel the same way about me.
>>
>>24428144
>Be 1/2 Indian
>People always think I'm Spanish or some other ethnicity

Thanks, white genes.
>>
>>24434534
london?

korekore
>>
>>24434654
>korekore
Shit.. have I revealed myself?
>>
>>24434665
nah i just had to make my comment original
is your name corey or something?

guess you are in london them
>>
>>24434706
Nah my name is nothing like that, however I am in London.
>>
File: 1447047580496.jpg (64 KB, 400x443) Image search: [Google]
1447047580496.jpg
64 KB, 400x443
Seriously? Our last domain? Destroyed by niggers.
>>
>>24431176
It's a similar deal in India. Half of them look middle-eastern, the other half look like greasy 5' tall nigglets.
>>
File: yer wite, mon.jpg (20 KB, 460x575) Image search: [Google]
yer wite, mon.jpg
20 KB, 460x575
>>24431199
Doesn't 'nigger' come from the word 'negroid', which refers to skull shape?

Pic quite related, it's a white nigger.
>>
File: 1437675848732.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1437675848732.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>24434834
>yfw blacks on 4chan isnt a new development and youve been conversing with niggers the whole time
>>
>>24431437
This is because 'Caucasian' has become synonymous with 'white' to the uneducated.
>>
>>24434922
that guy is albino i think, both his parents are black probably
>>
>>24435041
That's the point, he has white skin but retains negroid features. Basing race on skin colour is like determining dog breeds based on their fur.
You can estimate a dog's overall behavior based on the shape its skull. The same is true for humans.
>>
>>24434922
La fucking mao. He literally has a monkey face.

God damn it feels good to not be black both genetically and physically.
>>
>>24434922
He is Albino African you mong.
Still genetically nigger.

>Muh skin

WE HAVE HAPLOGROUPS THAT Determine THIS YOU MONG
>>
>>24435333
that's the point he was making you fucking retard
>>
>>24435300
>not be black both genetically and physically.

Pretty sure genetics define physical traits, though I do get you probably mean skin-tone by one of the two.
>>
>>24434922
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albinism
>>
File: 1448057006301.jpg (188 KB, 1000x843) Image search: [Google]
1448057006301.jpg
188 KB, 1000x843
>>24435333
>MONG

Why is this even in insult for stupidity? Aren't mongoloids statistically the most intelligent race?
>>
>>24435333
>>24435419
Wow, it's almost as though skin-tone isn't racially exclusive!
>>
>>24435479
Its because the term "mongoloid" used to be used to describe those who suffer from Downs Syndrome.

In 1961, 19 scientists suggested that "mongolism" had "misleading connotations" and had become "an embarrassing term".[107][108] The World Health Organization (WHO) dropped the term in 1965 after a request by the Mongolian delegate.[107]
>>
>>24435555
Is there actually a genetic reason that downs look somewhat Asians, like a few of the same active genes, or is it coincidental?
>>
>>24427353
>>24427353
You sound like a chill dude, would drink white russians and watch anime with.

I had a couple friends like you in high school, never really thought about what you were going through until I saw "dear white people" which addresses a lot of your points.

I'm white, and can never really understand what it's like to live life in your shoes. Hopefully you'll end up somewhere where being a black friend isn't a meme and people are just chill.

Good luck, anon.
>>
File: 1348449347066.png (207 KB, 766x408) Image search: [Google]
1348449347066.png
207 KB, 766x408
>>24434458
>or with my girl
>>
>>24434834
Just think anon.
You could be in a thread on /g/ talking to a nigger RIGHT THIS INSTANCE.
Fucking horrifying.
>>
>>24435910
Good thing we whites and asians make computers hard to use because we don't like it when blacks get ahead.
>>
>>24435713
Fuck, you're right. I'm literally Lionel. I don't even remember how that shit ended, but I'm pretty sure that he continued to be keked by the BSU.
>>
>>24435479
>aren't mongoloids statistically the most intelligent race

A S H K E N A Z I C
S J E W S
H E
K W
E S
N
A
Z
I
C
>>
>>24437422
>An analysis of the gene database shows that the original Ashkenazi Jews were about half European and half Middle Eastern
>tfw I'm half European and half Middle Eastern

God tier mix, r-right guys?
>>
>black people
>feelings
top kek
>>
>>24437665
Yeah, all you need now is hundreds of generations of selective breeding for the ability to memorise long passages of the torah and thus secure yourself a wife.

You -do- have that, right? You're not just half regular sandnigger?
>>
it's a fact that blacks are far less intelligent on average, and more physically fit too and thus dangerous

all blacks who think they're not like the rest of their race should get an invigilated IQ test score of at least 115 and submit that to me for consideration when I interact with them

maybe then I can treat them as fellow humans
>>
>>24435511
Somalians are still niggers. Give it up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.