[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does having a gf feel like? Picture related, a girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: QXRXFZnPoUQ.jpg (79 KB, 604x440) Image search: [Google]
QXRXFZnPoUQ.jpg
79 KB, 604x440
What does having a gf feel like?

Picture related, a girl.
>>
>>24427197
I wish I could tell you
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 625x468
it's ok
except for all the sex
>>
>>24427197
If you're a true robot it will be amazing for a while. Then the crippling anxiety that she will leave you sets in.
>>
>>24427237
I have this before even getting a gf, so I don't even try. I'm too afraid that she will dump me that I don't even try to start a relationship.
>>
>>24427237
this is only the feeling for the first few months, after like half a year it gets better
>>
>>24427274
It's okay, you won't get dumped. You'll get cvcked instead which is far worse. It'll only end when you dump her, not the other way around. She'll stay and leech off you till you burst.
>>
>be lesbian
>have gf into scat
>shit in each other's vaginas and eat each other out
>constantly get shit on the bed, it smells no matter how much we wash it
>monitor fiber intake so we can shit on each other every day
>shower afterwards but still smell bad
>people at work have started complaining about how I smell
>starting to get into diapers
>fantasize about going through a workday with a soiled diaper and seeing if anybody complains
I love stinky shit so darned much
>>
File: jHNyrDS.jpg (150 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
jHNyrDS.jpg
150 KB, 850x850
youll enter a whole new world of insecurities

like sexual performance, gifts on birthdays etc., her parents, constantly worried about her being with other guys, you now have to shave your balls all the time, you are not free anymore
>>
>>24427370
>shaving your balls for a girl
enjoy getting keked bro
>>
File: 1443142399034.jpg (674 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443142399034.jpg
674 KB, 1920x1080
>>24427360
I know you're le epic ruseman but goddamn I still want to be mad at this post.
>>
sometimes it's amazing. sometimes it's dreadful. most of the time it's a mixture of work and hopefulness.

i never understood getting into it just for the secured sex. you still have to hang out afterwards and you should want to, so for the sex you could either manage without or try your luck at a bar on a friday night. a relationship ought to be about exploring someone else's life as well as learning about yourself. when it's the case, it's satisfying, like having a good job or accomplishing something. otherwise you just find yourself having to tolerate someone until they feel like having sex again.
>>
File: 1371930701332.jpg (48 KB, 285x500) Image search: [Google]
1371930701332.jpg
48 KB, 285x500
>>24427389
its not even that they ask for it, you just feel insecure if you dont
>>
>>24427450
just dont feel insecure about it.
never had someone complain about it.
>>
Personal intimacy is a hotbed of anxiety & paranoia
>>
>>24427470
how big is your bush brah?
post pics
>>
>>24427197
What's her name?
I need to fucking know!
>>
File: LOL-Smiley-Face.gif (97 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
LOL-Smiley-Face.gif
97 KB, 500x400
>>24427370
No, you're just a cluckold.
>>
>>24427197

It's nice but sometimes taxing. It takes time and a lot of effort and energy, you will worry and fight about silly things, sometimes you don't want to see anything of your partner, sometimes you don't ever want to let go of your partner.
After some time you will get used to a relationship and it will be the closest friendship with this incredibly intimacy.
>>
File: 1409830322562.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1409830322562.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>>24427197
She will cheat on you anyway. Do you really need it?
>>
>>24427488
its like full bush. like hippie-mode.
most girls i met more or less even complained that a lot of guys are more worried about their looks than the girls are.
>>
>>24427546
i have a pretty strong bush too m8 and i've never even received a comment
>>
>>24427643
>>24427546
girls are so fucking insecure about their own nude body that they dont care especially in the beginning. they worry about if you think they are fat or their tits are hanging too low.
>>
>>24427643
>>24427546
Do you guys get head from girls? Like full on deep throating and tea bagging? Cause I don't think girls would do that with hairy junk cause it could get in their mouth.
>>
>>24427700
Not him but I shaved my balls and trimmed the rest and didnt get any complaints when getting head
>>
>>24427700
i do. they dont really think about it. maybe they have a hair or two in their mouth but they just take it out. just be confident and laugh about it.
>>
>>24427370
yeah but you get to have sex
>>
>>24427237
>having a gf
>true robot
Are you even trying?
>>
>>24427197
It's nice. Assuming the relationship is healthy, there's this constant knowledge that at least one person out there cares for you. It's a nice mental security blanket that you can whip out whenever it's needed. Don't be fooled by other, more jaded anons: the emotional connection you get by being with someone is much more satisfying than the sex. Though sex is also a nice bonus.
>>
>>24427197

>i dreamt you cheated on me!
>why are you paying attention to games instead of me?
>Im not gonna cook.

It's like having leech stuck on your back, a big one.
>>
File: 1407475471799.jpg (168 KB, 1280x827) Image search: [Google]
1407475471799.jpg
168 KB, 1280x827
>>24427494
mirukawa
>>
To be honest..remember your mother? Imagine if she died and in one day without explanation another woman took her place, and that woman was very attractive and asked you to have sex with her regularly, and since she wasn't your mother you agreed and everyone was ok with it.
But she still nagged the shit out of you and you wanted to kill her despite loving her. Every second, wanting to kill her and love her at the the same time to no end.

That's what it's like to be honest.
>>
Infatuation is the "love" you really feel. I'm sure you have felt it. It only lasts so long though. You'll get a cocain like feeling if the love is returned during the infatuation phase. The infatuation phase can pass before you get together too.

But it's mix between a friend and a mom. After the infatuation is over that is.

Infatuation is just a drug and the long term relationship is not that great.
>>
>>24428118
>I dreamt you cheated on me!!
THIS HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>24427806
>yeah but you get to have sex
Lol this guy doesn't get it.
>>
>>24428168
This is what I'm trying to say.

It's like having a mom who's your friend. You are back to having as much freedom as you did when you were a teenager but now you have to be good at sex along with it.

If your parents are still together, imagine how bitchy your mom was to your father during your teenage years. Imagine that. Now do you understand??
I really doubt your father was going "yeah but at least I get to have sex lol so worth it" 24/7.
>>
>>24428080
>Assuming the relationship is healthy, there's this constant knowledge that at least one person out there cares for you. It's a nice mental security blanket that you can whip out whenever it's needed.

If this is enough to "fix" you you truly are the normie here.
>>
>>24428080
ahaha this under-23 year old faggot
>>
>>24427197
its fun for the first ~5 years, its okay for the 10 years after that, but after 15 years its shit, its always shit, they become old and ugly, boring, you have NOTHING to talk about, but you also know that youre too old/fat/ugly/bald to find someone else, so youre stuck
>>
>>24427393
What's up with this picture?
>>
>>24427197
It really depends. If you think its going to be like that one great friend you have but as a woman you will be disappointed. its a lot more like someone you feel the need to sink time into. Its not a bad time sink, but a time sink none the less. I recommend just find a girl who you like as a friend and just have the friendship its much better.
>>
>this many normans

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.