[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got no help from adv so trying my luck here, sorry. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: mind.jpg (425 KB, 1049x1037) Image search: [Google]
mind.jpg
425 KB, 1049x1037
Got no help from adv so trying my luck here, sorry. I'm in a real need of advice and I can't talk to anybody about this. Here comes another "help me with relationships" thread so bear with me.

tl;dr
>girl x is better than gf in everyway
>can't stop thinking about x
>want to tell x how I feel which I believe will cause my mind to stop my mind being pic related
>don't want to devastate x in case she is interested in me for telling her I like her but can't be together
>hope she has a boyfriend
>what do I do?

I've been in a relationship with my gf for 3 years now. I had feelings for her at the start and still have but it became kind of an on and off thing. I keep telling her that I love her in order to not upset her. I like that I can talk to her about various subjects but she quickly gets bored talking about "non-practical" things or things that "don't have a direct impact on" her. She is very weak willed, she can't say no to something tasty and loves eating more than anything in the world. We also have no common interests.

2 years ago at my uni I met a girl who interested me from the very first day. This might sound cliche but I'm not really sure what got me interested in her. Probably multiple things - her modest way of speaking about things and kind attitude towards life to name a few. She paid extra attention to everything I said or did; I noticed her sometimes recall things I've said months ago at lectures, things that I myself have half forgotten. On top of that she complimented on the products of my hobbies a few times and all this made me to believe that she is also interested in me. She also told me multiple times that I'm "very smart" when I scored A+ on some courses. A desire to be out in nature, spend time to ourselves and mutual dislike towards snobs and hypocrites are some of the things we have in common.

1/2
>>
2/2

Despite the negative stuff I said about my gf, I still want to be with her because of solid reasons I won't be mentioning here because of irrelevance.

I feel as if every part of me wants to tell the girl how I feel. I genuinely believe that doing so will end the trouble in my mind but there is a problem: what if she really IS interested in me, me opening to her and saying that we can't be together will devastate her which I really don't want to do.

Should I tell her or keep it to myself in hopes that it'll go away?
Have you ever been in a similar situation?

I rarely find myself being unable to decide what to do so I'd really appreciate an advice right now.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
>>
>>24427151
Picture a girl saying this, imagine a girl posting "Chad is better than my bf in every way, blah blah blah." What would your reaction be? Personally, if I knew the guy I'd tell him everything and advise him to dump her since she was clearly looking for something better and it was only a matter of time.

Applying this to yourself, I really feel like you need to break it off, especially if it's as "serious" a relationship as it sounds. This isn't just 'being nice' to your gf, a relationship with no more love in it is destructive to both of you. I've been in one and felt those effects, and I've seen it happen far worse to my friends.

Man up, tell her, get out, and live life. You'll find another girl someday who drives you so crazy you couldn't even imagine being with another girl or you'll die alone and angry but at least not stuck in a toxic dead-end relationship.
>>
>>24427151
tell everyone how you really feel. This is what I do with my 6 yr gf.
>>
>>24427334
I can't dump her. Take this as an axiom and go from there.

I didn't say that I don't love her, though. There are days when I don't which occur once or twice a week on average.

As I see it is that at least 1 of the 3 of us must stay upset.
>>
File: DSCN6487-min.jpg (1 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
DSCN6487-min.jpg
1 MB, 4320x3240
bumping with OC nature images.
>>
File: DSCN6533-min.jpg (2 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
DSCN6533-min.jpg
2 MB, 4320x3240
Let me post oc, robot -_-
>>
>>24427151
>girl x is better than gf is everywhat
>better than gf
>gf
Stopped reading after that.
Leave.
>>
File: DSCN6803-min.jpg (939 KB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
DSCN6803-min.jpg
939 KB, 4320x3240
>>24428382
>criticizing someone for stating the truth

If you kept on reading, you'd found out that I don't want to dump gf for x, quite the opposite actually.
>>
Smallest frog I've seen.
>>
File: DSCN6869-min.jpg (768 KB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
DSCN6869-min.jpg
768 KB, 4320x3240
>>24428658
They really should allow posting oc images without text....
>>
File: DSCN6749-min.jpg (1 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
DSCN6749-min.jpg
1 MB, 4320x3240
Have some lyrics

Over hills and over meadows
see the crow fly, feel her shadow
Over woods and over mountains
searching for a war

Her wings embrace each strife and battle
where swords they clash and chariots rattle
seeking out the one whose time
has come to take the blade
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.