[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is having a job fun? I just feel like there must be more to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1397560203546.jpg (32 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1397560203546.jpg
32 KB, 500x450
Is having a job fun?

I just feel like there must be more to live than browsing the internet all day, watching anime, and masturbating.
>>
It's fun coming home knowing u made cash
>>
>>24427067
No

Stay a neet
>>
Depends on the job. Currently working at Target as asset protection. I just monitor cameras and if I catch someone stealing I radio some of the guys at the floor to confront him/her
>>
>>24427117
Thats seems pretry chill and fun
>>
It's ok if you balance work and the rest of your life. Some people go nuts, spend all their time at work hoping to amass possessions and money for later in life. For some that works, others it doesn't and some just don't that in the first place.
>>
>>24427067
not really, no.
>be neet
>love it
>get the same vibe you do
>get job
>realize the ultimate goal of being a wagekek is to hurry up and retire, so that i can be a neet
>already too caught up in the rat race to turn back
>tfw even if i save everything and invest wisely, i'm still looking at 10-15 years of bullshit before i can "retire" and be neet again
i feel like i got memed on.
on the other hand, my coworkers have the exact same ideals as robots do, so it's not really any different than lurking (mentally).
>>
I have a job programming & it's pretty fun. I get to boss people around because people at work are more personally affected too.
>>
>>24427067
No.

However, it does give your life purpose. When you have a schedule and responsibilities, you get to push yourself, do things you may be uncomfortable with, and constantly expand your horizons. You learn more about the subject, interpersonal relations, and society in general. It makes every day feel satisfying.

Is that the answer you wanted to hear?
>>
I hated most jobs, but since I started driving a forklift I've been enjoying work. Just drive around and pick shit up and put it down.
>>
>>24427090
This, it's the only reason I work otherwise I would just steal everything I needed and become a nomad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.