[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What killed adulthood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: atlantic2.png (51 KB, 650x619) Image search: [Google]
atlantic2.png
51 KB, 650x619
What killed adulthood?
>>
>>24427007
Animu ;3
>>
Kids aren't allowed to take any responsibility for themselves, then they're pulled out of the bubble at 18 and don't know what the fuck to do from there on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0joVkXvPDK8
Also reminded me of this tune
>>
The electric jew and an entitlment society.
>>
A combination of factors. Helicopter parenting, education coddling teenagers and young adults, dysfunctional gender dynamics disincentivizing marriage, a lack of social skills caused by immersion in online communication, a lack of participation in civil society, unions, politics, and business by a generation that doesn't feel the need to engage with these things.
>>
>>24427045
This.
Pokemon because "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST" got printed in every single one of us. I watched it since I was like 2.
>>
Thank God it did. Overpopulation is already at disastrous levels, we need as many people to not reproduce as possible. I think we need to build aborition clinics throughout the Muslim world.
>>
Jews, niggers, and feminism
>>
>>24427007
post the link to the article you spaz
>>
Adulthood isn't real
Reality is becoming post-ironic so all unreal concepts are falling apart (or are they?) and the veracity of everything is to be doubted
>>
File: 1444061684911.png (480 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1444061684911.png
480 KB, 746x718
I JUST WANTED SEX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why cant I get what the vast majority of people get REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24427007
The dismemberment of the family unit.
>>
>>24427007
The same thing that killed childhood.
It can be called
>le adolescence is best time in your life maymay XD.
>>
File: CitizenToxieTheToxicAvengerIV1.png (248 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
CitizenToxieTheToxicAvengerIV1.png
248 KB, 512x384
>>24427074
>Kids aren't allowed to take any responsibility for themselves

This. Someone working at school recently told me that kids aren't authorized to have scissors anymore because it's too dangerous. They aren't even authorized to have glue because they could sniff it.
Kids are treated like they're retar... special kids.

Then one day we'll let them drive cars and buy weapons because maturity is a magical number on an Id card, it doesn't come from experiencing things gradually.
>>
>>24427490
you couldn't pay me enough money to go back to being a teenager.
>>
>>24427484
>brown asscracks
Subtle.
>>
>>24427007
we're not needed.
>>
>>24427528
For some of us here it isn't much different being an adult, except you can buy booze and not be ashamed of being in public because you're hiding in your cave.
>>
>>24427564
This.
All our skills blend in with others that have more experience or excel with networking and social skills. When it comes to becoming what is defined as an adult, we have the short stick.
>>
>>24427523
Schools are becoming more and more lenient as time goes on. Soon they can fail all their classes and still graduate because "every child deserves a chance".
>>
>>24427007
>What killed adulthood?

Recession. I finished my Bachelor's degree in the middle of the recession, no jobs when I left so on the dole for a year then went back to university for my Master's degree, still very few jobs and now I'm overqualified for entry-level jobs soooo just playing vidya and eating some tendies for the time being.
>>
anyone that isn't in the top 15% is basically redundant waste

that's what killed adulthood.
>>
Roasties killed adulthood

They behaved like teens for her first 30 years of their life, Chad did the same to try to fit in and fuck them

Betas have no reason to grow up
>>
>>24427484
>I JUST WANTED SEX

prostitutes.
>>
>>24427399
The dumbest people are still spitting out more kids than ever, though, and benefitting from food and medicine that came from the West.

Delayed adulthood is only an issue among educated, middle class populations.

At the rate we're going subhumans will eventually outnumber civilized people to the point where shit really hits the fan.
>>
>>24427696
In short: Normalfags killed adulthood and robots have even less of reason to become an adult.
>>
>>24427484
You know what I dislike about that book?
All of the humanoids end up evolving cool abilities and telepathic powers but they still remain dumbasses for the entirety of their evolutionary existences
Then some dude who was a human all along and modified himself to oblivion comes along and asserts his bullshit all over them
Why couldn't he just let them evolve in peace?
>>
>>24427739
And Autism is on the raise. Soon the world will turn into 4chan and that's not good.
>>
>>24427007
What? How?
>tfw I'm 20 and ill have enough saved up from working 2 years to drop a deposit on a house
>tfw there are people who are 25+ who cant get their shit together.
Im not in a relationship and im not wealthy, ive just worked hard for my money and id like to have financial security one day.
>>
>>24427399

Abortion clinics are already commonplace in Western Europe though, why would you want to build more?

Also,

>any year
>sacrificing your child to Molek
>>
>>24427779
At least we know how to act in the real world then.
>>
>>24427779
Most "autistic" kids are just poorly raised middle class white kids whose moms dropped them in front of the TV at birth.

Since they probably won't reproduce, autism won't actually increase that much.
>>
>>24427800
What's your job and region, fuckstick?
>>
>>24427007
I'm 29 and still work a min wage job and live home with parents. I've applied to close to 1000 career oriented jobs and nothing.
>>
>>24427007

it can't be the 10x inflated real estate market.
>>
>>24427822
The people who should get abortions usually aren't the ones who do.
>>
>>24427858
Ausfag
Aviation
>>
>>24427523
>retar... special kids
kuck
>>
>>24427881
Just think about it. The person who probably could bring us world peace got aborted.
>>
>>24427617

What it takes to become an adult:
>take care of yourself to the best of your ability
>ask for help when you need it
>take responsibility for your actions

That's honestly all it means to be an adult. You saying that you have the short end of the stick is just passing the blame for your own short comings on to others. You are exactly what's wrong with "millennials".
>>
>>24427636
You know that you don't have to work in the field you got a degree in, right?

Just sitting around and moping about not getting your dream niche job is fucking pathetic.
>>
The job market
>>
>>24427917
>take care of yourself to the best of your ability
Never was able to do that.

>ask for help when you need it
Because of the above It's hard to do.

>take responsibility for your actions
How can I do that when it's almost everyone else's fault for "my" mistakes and shortcomings?
>>
File: 1373859948990.jpg (35 KB, 597x589) Image search: [Google]
1373859948990.jpg
35 KB, 597x589
>>24427834
>watched a ton of nature documentaries as a kid
>tfw no one to talk about lions and dinosaurs and volcanos and shit with
>had a card game in which you had to remember different animals and I could name over 400 of them from pictures when I was 8
>favourite pastime besides those was watching big brother play the original Tomb Raider
>tfw can't remember even quarter of those animals anymore
>brother was put on babysit duty and I always just ended up watching TV
>ended up autistic NEET with no grasp of how to function in the society

Cool.
>>
>>24427964
To be able to take care of yourself you have to apply effort on your end. But you won't. You'll just chalk up being a failure as someone else's fault.
>>
>>24427007

It's 2015 and adulthood is literally an obsolete social construct.

No, I'm not fucking joking. And no, I'm not sjw. It's just a fact.
You don't need to bust your ass on a field or a factory, nor do you need to go through war nor fulfill your duty to family and state by starting a family and producing children. And i'm just gonna mention the amount of entertainment we have today.
It's gone, and people look for it out of habit alone.
>>
>>24427007
What is adulthood? Working for a jew and marrying a slut? Good riddance.
>>
>>24427902
Yeah, Australia's a rich cunt.

You get a lot of things like healthcare provided that us Burgerfucks have to pay for.

What do you actually do? Engineering?

>>24427914
That's a silly way of thinking. If we forced all unmarried women to get abortions, and didn't let the uneducated have more than 1 child, there would be world peace because there wouldn't be an endless pool of idiots for armies and governments to recruit from.
>>
>>24428007
It usually is somebody else's fault. I'm the victim here.
>>
>>24428011
>no jew slut to marry and work for

dick rot is a great reason to commit suicide desu
>>
>>24427007
The stupid, stupid housing market.

I have a good job, and if I want to live on my own, I won't be able to save any money toward a mortgage deposit because I'll be spending everything I earn on rent.

So I'm forced to share with a bunch of dumbfuck retards, and it's like being a kid again, I have no privacy, I can't do anything without getting yelled at about noise, I have to share the facilities with them, etc.

I can't really bring a boyfriend/girlfriend to this, can I?
>>
>>24427007
Nothing killed adulthood, it's just the few people in society that have nothing else to do with their time except bitch have access to the best way to broadcast their bitching: the internet.

The vast majority of adults don't have/take the time to complain bitterly about how outside forces somehow stunted them, so they few NEETs and SJWs with literally nothing better to do except announce to the world how bad they've got it get most of the attention from the media.

Then you get click bait garbage like in OP'S post.
>>
>>24427940
>You know that you don't have to work in the field you got a degree in, right?
>Just sitting around and moping about not getting your dream niche job is fucking pathetic.

I'd rather just take wagekeks' money than not work in my own field.
>>
>>24427990
It's not like there's anything "wrong" with sitting alone watching documentaries and playing with cards.

In the past few decades mainstream culture has become so degenerate that intelligent people are repulsed by it. Incompetent mothers and corrupt psychiatrists and guidance counselors with no integrity target the "loners" and try to criminalize their behavior with a scientific diagnosis. Once someone is told they are diseased and segregated into special classes and groups, they will come out worse than if they'd just been left the fuck alone.
>>
Unless you're really good at sports or some shit, you pretty much got 2 options
>work in a factory job for 40k a year
or
>go for some STEM meme degree and hope you get a job that pays enough to cover your student loans
Amerifags have it worse than us Canada fags though, your schools are retardedly expensive and most STEM jobs are starting to outsourced to India lately anyway.
>>
>>24428128
Do you live in NYC or something?

As bad as the housing market is, that many roommates aren't usually a necessity outside of a few major cities.
>>
>>24428137
Have you ever listened to the vast majority of adults? They complain all the fucking time.
>>
>>24428222
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

(no, really)
>>
>>24428208
"I know nothing about the world!": The Post
>>
>>24428091
>being this much of a kek
pathetic
>>
File: usbrate.gif (8 KB, 492x315) Image search: [Google]
usbrate.gif
8 KB, 492x315
Individualism and baby boomers killed it. We were raised by a bunch of entitled narcissistic people who grew up in the 60s then wondered why their children were all basically autistic/unable to function after their "hippie"-like rearing.
>>
>>24428248
Well then complaining about needing roommates is silly.
>>
>>24428249
>I've never worked a real job
Lemme know when you've worked a job outside of Starbucks or your uni's desk job. The only decent option is a trade and I doubt anyone on this board has the mental capacity to weld or work with locks
>>
>>24428269
If your GIF dont GIF you must sniff the stiff

Muted
>>
>>24428248
You're a britkek? Fuck, I'd suggest killing yourself but you don't have access to guns or knives. You could ask Mohammed down the street to cut your head off after prayer, I guess.
>>
>>24428269
>keking yourself out of the gene pool because of /r9k/ peer pressure

also, tell me something i don't know
>>
>>24428300
People who have decent jobs are currently losing them, being fired before they can retire or unable to re-enter the workforce after too much experience.

That's why you often see old people working at Wal Mart and shit. Places will not hire you once you have too much experience (think 20+ years) because they would rather just pick up some college graduate who will do the same work for much lower.

Because there's so much competition now, it's impossible to get hired anywhere. Social security has run out.
>>
College students treating college as extended adolescence. Greek life promoting this kind of degeneracy.

The only thing keeping young adults in check nowadays is the fact that they need at least a 70% in their courses to have a chance at surviving past college. Not that it isn't piss easy to manage that much.
>>
>>24427074

This is a valid point.

In the USA, kids are treating like treasures. People will protect and defend children with their lives.
..then they turn 18 and get kicked out of their homes and are told to fend for themselves.

The contrast between being treated like a child and then suddenly treated as an independent adult is shocking for many.. There is barely any graduate change.

This is why western countries need to stop treating kids above 12 but under 18 like children. They need to be treated as adults, except not actually give them adult responsibilities, just train them.. so when they turn of adult age they arent sucker punched by life.
>>
Unless we're going to sterilize the Muslim world and most of Africa I don't see any reason to "be an adult" and have children

Why would I want to bring a child into this shithole world that's only going to get worse. This is the first generation wherein children will be less employed and make less money than their parents.

It's all downhill from here guys, and we're lucky that we're born now and not 100 years from now when the camps start up
>>
>>24427881
Actually crime statisctics have gone down in states with more liberal abortion laws approximately 20 years after the laws were introduced.
>>
>>24428351
>>24428251
was meant for that

thanks for letting me be raised by day care, television and prescription drugs, parents
>>
>>24428364

Actually the Greek life kids all cheat, so it's nothing for them to maintain their grades. They have copies of all the tests with answers. No, not an old test bank, I mean the actual tests.

>source: dated a sorority girl responsible for getting said text copies
>>
Babyboomers. They started feminism, degeneracy and royally fucked the economy.
>>
>>24427399

The thing is, it's the smart people/people you'd want to reproduce, the ones not reproducing.
And it's the retards and undesirables that *are*.

The future is gonna suck.
>>
>>24428083
Prove it you useless fuck
>>
>>24428353
>Social security has run out.

It's not lack of money, it's that neoconservatives starting with Reagan fucked the economy to the point where most new wealth goes to the people who are already wealthy.

>inb4 bernie sanders memes
>>
File: 1440861823096.jpg (101 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1440861823096.jpg
101 KB, 500x393
No sense of self worth and the job market being all kinds of fucked up by boomers who sit on jobs forever.

>tfw Networking degree, A+ certification, Security+ and CCNA certified
>tfw can't even find a job in my field, literally no jobs anywhere
>tfw help desk

I hate my life. Stay NEET you NEETgods.
>>
>>24428433
Exactly. Frats and sororities are the root of all evils. They invented Chad. They invented Stacy. They invented virgin-shaming. They normalized underage drinking.
>>
>>24428406
>i read propaganda/care about rebels killing frenchfags
Muslims are not the issue, they have virtually nothing to do with American society. The only reason they are so bothered right now is because we didn't let them become communist and we let crazy rebels take over who are trying to kek us out of living.

Really has nothing to do with our own society though. They are basically an invisible boogeyman the government is using to distract us just like the Soviet Union years ago. Look at communist now, they are no threat to us. Why do you think a bunch of tribal middle eastern villagers are going to actually change American culture?
>>
>>24428442
The smart people won't be there, so they don't care.
>>
It's an issue that won't ever be solved because the left and right think what subscribes to their beliefs is the cause when it's a combination of both.
>hey lefty what's killing adulthood
>bankers and the 1% fucking up their futures whilst the patriarchy oppresses them
>hey righty what's killing adulthood
>feminists and PC teachers stopping them from becoming responsible
>>
File: 1442639063497.jpg (68 KB, 580x700) Image search: [Google]
1442639063497.jpg
68 KB, 580x700
>>24427634
>tfw the easy ass K-12 education system set me up for failure and I didn't even make it a semester in college
>>
>Shit housing market and unaffordable housing
>Crippling student debt and rising college prices
>The need for a useless paper degree in order to be recognized for jobs that don't really need it.
Trade skill jobs are a viable alternative, but not many school advertise these anymore. Nor does anyone want to fulfill that niche much anymore
>Stagnant wages and increasing economic disparity
>Lethargic economy after recession

There's ever increasing pressure on younger generations as the population gets older due to increased life expectancy and decreasing birth rates. This means that in order to sustain older populations the economy has to improve at increasing rates (which its been lethargic or the opposite in reality) or there needs to be a cut in those unsustainable social policies. Combined with a unaffordable housing, the rise of college debt, the age you are considered an "adult" just keeps getting kicked down the road. Even then, it's just an empty label. The reality is that people just have less than before.

Before they referred to the label of "millenials", the term "boomerang" generation got thrown around a lot due to the fact that it was known housing would be unaffordable by younger people and they would be forced to live with their parents after college or first entering the work force.
>>
File: creature3.gif (973 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
creature3.gif
973 KB, 500x319
>tfw 1%er rich person reading this thread
>tfw raised by conservative republican Christian parents who are worth $350M
>tfw completely unchanged by our current problems, maybe just slightly richer than before

Sorry poorfags, my parents have no interest in helping you either sadly. I don't see the government doing much about this anytime soon.
>>
>>24428374
The world's like 50/50. If you're at uni, you realize 95% of them don't have jobs, and 50% came from families where even one parent will make more than $75k a year.

Most of the students that are here have their own car or someone drives them everywhere, and even the most loser women are dating up, and their bf will gladly drive them around whenever.

I cam from a small city, considered country by these peoples standards, and TOGETHER my parents might have broken $60k when they were both working overtime 10+ hours a week. Most of the people from my school immediately went to college, but our city is full of broken people so I'm sure a lot dropped out, or got their AS and work as managers (literally one of my two friends who is early 30s does that). Most of the other people I know are broken and have low-paying jobs with either no degree or a BS.

Meanwhile, 90% of these uni kids are on a clear track to get an MS or higher without having to work any job before they graduate.

It's really disgusting the class-warfare shit that goes on.
>>
>>24427007
The internet desu
>>
>>24428543
>lies: the post
>>
lel the wealthy are realizing their precious wageslaves don't have the luxury to raise a family too.
>>
>>24428543
And yet you're still a worthless weeb shitposting on r9k.

No better than us.
>>
>>24428364
Greek life isn't a new thing.

Frat boys and sorority sluts usually do well in life because of looks and social connections. You're pretty much guaranteed a job if you know the right people.

Put another way, plenty of people fuck around in college and do fine, and conversely, plenty of people get great GPAs and aren't able to find jobs once they graduate.

>>24428416
Yeah, you're right, some unfit parents are responsible enough to abort, but a lot of unfit parents still have lots of children.

>>24428433
Tests are one thing, but it's almost impossible to plagiarize essays in this day and age. Although paying someone to write it is a possibility, and probably happens.
>>
no reason to grow up and integrate when its all shit and theres a 5% chance of getting a virgin wife.
>>
>>24428556
Forgot to mention: coming from a small city was important.

At my CC they had performance measures, and usually didn't grade homework in the Math/Science classes. "Homework is for you, not me" - Calc teacher. At Uni they give you shit time-wasting homework, so if you have to work, you don't have enough time, and if you're not Asian, you don't have the culture and genetics to obediently sit there and do it yourself. If you're a richfag and are right on track, you have plenty of friends to copy from, and you don't want more friends. I've literally asked ten+ people if I can study with them, and every time they either just flat out say no, or call it off. Every fucking time.
>>
>>24428580
Believe what you want to believe anon, just letting you know they don't care.

>>24428588
I am a 25-year-old married woman now, also my parents believe I should be a traditional housewife so that's basically my only role. I spend a lot of time doing chores/taking care of my husband. He is a lawyer for my parents.
>>
I legitimately feel fucking awful for you programming guys in this thread. It must suck to know that you have to work your ass 10 times harder to less pay just so you job isn't outsourced to Ranjeev.
>>
young people feel (correctly) that we're fundamentally unnecessary, and that makes us not want to engage with the system because we have no stake in it.
>>
In Poland people believe that they become adult when they take a loan, buy some smelly hole in a ground and pay off debt for next 30 years.

I don't buy this shit.
>>
>>24428660
Most companies with decent reputations do not outsource, mostly because they need talented programmers to function and can't.1
>>
>>24428660
Good thing my government recruits straight from my university.
>>
>>24428687
those places only hire the absolute cream of the crop, so good luck getting those jobs
>>
>>24428543
how can a Christian still be a Christian and own that much money?
>>
>>24428715

IBM hires rest 85% in their delivery centers.
>>
>>24428718
It's easier for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle than a camel to.
>>
>increasingly difficult to become responsible for anyone but the luckiest and/or most charismatic
>multiple issues that could fuck up any person under 30's lives that fucking everyone on the political spectrum doesn't care about

Those are the two main reasons. Why would a budding young person give a shit about a world that doesn't care about them and is most likely going to make the latter half of the 21st century living hell?
>>
>>24428364
>70% in their courses
One of my courses, Applied Electromagnetics, is 50% for a C. The teacher is absolute shit, reads his own (yes he wrote his book) in class, and literally for the first two months, there was no contact information for the TAs anywhere, other than the one office hour a week each of them had.

Less than 20 people show up for lecture despite it being a 150 people class, and in his mind it's the students who are being retarded.

Lecture is literally the worst form of education and it's standard because it's cheap.
>>
>>24428691
>>24428687
thats good, all my bros in programming tell me that all the companies they've applied just straight up tell them they're outsourcing and that they're not needed. I think the only one that is working is working for a park.
>>
>>24428718
Having a cold judgmental heart makes it pretty easy to not want to help people outside of other Christians exactly like yourself.

Their only interest is protecting their family, not feeling sorry for the poor.
>>
The idea of children leaving home and starting a family disconnected from their parents is a very new phenomenon in human history. Historically, families used to live together until death, which worked because the grandparents would be too feeble to support themselves and there were no retirement homes.
Economic hard times brought on by greed denies the average American the promise of a house, yard and stuff. Nobody can afford that working minimum wage, but they used to. Furthermore, the institution of marriage loses importance if divorce and infidelity is still commonplace. Finally, having children is no longer economically advantageous as the average family needs both parents working to make ends meet. Meanwhile there are fewer farmers than ever so to have a kid around is not helpful in the present.

Nobody will reply to this because it's well-reasoned and not an attention-grabbing shitpost like OP.
>>
>>24428762
I am only saying this because I spent some time working for Curse, Inc. and they did not outsource at all, but plenty of other companies around their level and above them never outsourced either.

You need to be pretty talented to get hired, you can't just be a half-baked CS major who went into it because "computers are up and coming".
>>
even if you don't like carlin, he's pretty much right about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4SSvVbhLw

it's over
>>
Feminism 2bh
>>
>>24428748
fucking kek

don't mute me brobot
>>
>>24428748
seriously though, having that much money is simply unchristian, its one thing to live comfortably as a upper middle class conservative christian, but to own millions is unchristian.
>>24428785
>Their only interest is protecting their family, not feeling sorry for the poor.
Then they aren't being very Christian are they. If I was a Muslim, but never followed the Quran, or followed the 5 pillars of Islam, or whatever then I'm not really a Muslim beyond name
>>
you did. and you laughed while it died.
>>
>>24428208
>work in a factory
kek

My 50 y/o stepdad works for like $40k as a skilled laborer, 2nd shift, maintaining milk-bottle machines. We live in New York so it's relatively big business. His only coworker was recently fired for being drunk on the job. The work requires 10+ year experience and knowledge on furnaces, injection molding, including plastic behaviors, etc. Still can't break $50k.

An ex-friend might still be doing welding for like $35k, but most of the workers leave within 10-15 years because it breaks their body.

When my stepdad applied for a job closer to a city there were 100+ applicants for 3 positions, all of the positions were skilled labor.
>>
>>24428851
nah feminism is a symptom, not a cause. if society was strong feminism wouldn't have gotten any traction, the fact that it succeeded shows there was something already wrong.
>>
>>24428816
My parents could not guarantee a quality of life for me at least equal to theirs. They should not have created me.
>>
>>24427007
i still live at home. i mean, i have bills and i work a miserable, soul-sucking shit job that i fucking hate in order to pay my bills and save money. but i still live at home because:

my bachelors degree is worthless
housing is kind of expensive in my area
all jobs in this area pay shit wages
im moving to a new city in a year, so no point in moving out
>>
In the sopranos they tell Tony his son is a piece of shit because 26 is the new 18.
>>
>>24428891
Most children are accidentally created, very rare that people plan it out. Usually when they do, the child is quite successful.
>>
>>24428884
exactly my point senpai, you're pretty fucked no matter which path you take. Welding does pay a lot, it was paying people 80k a year at my old job but everyone quit after 10 years because they kept on getting weld flashed and losing their eyesight over time.
>>
>>24428929
They made a deliberate choice. Abortion was readily accessible where and when I was conceived.
>>
>>24428873
I never said they were Jesus-like people, I would say being judgmental is very Christian though.
>>
>>24428816
Similar things have already been said.

In industrialized societies moving away from your family isn't uncommon. Since the 1800s, people in industrialized countries have been migrating to cities, and in the US moving West in order to build cities and factories.
>>
File: Ruse-Cohle----hes-here-to-012.jpg (36 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Ruse-Cohle----hes-here-to-012.jpg
36 KB, 620x372
Think of the hubris it must take to yank a soul out of non existence into this... meat, to force a life into this... thresher.
>>
>>24428884
not the guy you quoted but my dad is in his early 50s and has worked in the same factory for 30 years, 20 of those years being an industrial mechanic. he's second in command of his maintenance department and oversees the upkeep of millions of dollars of machinery. he's built an incredible amount of knowledge over the years and several times a year he is called in at like midnight because a piece of machinery broke down and they couldn't fix it without his help.

he makes $22 or $24/hour (i can't remember which.)

lol.
>>
>>24428660
Except our lives are not like that at all. There aren't enough rajeevs that do high quality work. And now we can hire rajeevs ourselves thanks to fiver ;)
>>
>>24427074
Grime is da shit, someone tell me which artists to listen to. So far i only know skepta.
>>
>>24428816
>Meanwhile there are fewer farmers than ever so to have a kid around is not helpful in the present.

Not like that would help you anyways. Anti-child labor laws and all that would prevent them from helping you.

You do have very valid points... the low/middle class is getting destroyed. There's a horizontal war being waged against the low/middle class by the very upper class, and they're winning.
>>
>>24428885
I agree, but feminism alone wasn't even that bad at first. Left wing Jews and Catholics in media and academics abused it starting in the 60s and 70s.

>inb4 back to /pol/
>>
>>24429048
No they wouldn't. I grew up on a farm, no one is coming around to see if your kids aren't working on a farm. That's just silly.

They didn't pay us, they just had us do farm chores that kids could do. It wasn't about working, it was about "doing chores around the farm". It's not a job when you are a kid.

No CPS worker or cop is going to come remove farmer's childrens just because they do farm chores. They hire farm hands for more serious work.
>>
>>24429095
It's still wrong. Creating a life as a source of labour is abhorrent.
>>
>>24428929
Most middle class white people (most of this board I'd assume) do plan their children.

If the mother was married and older than her early 20s she probably planned the child.
>>
>>24429123
We weren't created for labor, we were created because they wanted kids. Doing chores is part of being a child, it's normal.

May it be on a farm or in a house, did you never wash dishes as a kid because of "child labor laws"?
>>
>>24427007
>What killed adulthood?
The fact that you can be a child way beyond 30 without major consequences.
>>
>>24429004
Tell me capital vs labour is a fair fight any more. I fucking dare you.
>>
>>24428962
Yeah, all Abrahamic religions are judgemental and close-minded.
>>
>>24427779
Autism isnt increasing, its just easier to diagnose. Many cases of autism were misdiagnosed as schizophrenia or other mental disabilities.
>>
>>24429146
I never did, I refused, or deliberately did it badly.

I am not a source of labour, physical or emotional, for my parents. I will not pay for their dotage. They are ethically obligated to do everything they can to give me a good life, even if it means selling everything they own to the point of penury.

They can talk about everything they've done for me, all the sacrifices they made. It was all owed to me anyway! Because they made me require those things!
>>
>>24429215
>I am not a source of labour, physical or emotional, for my parents. I will not pay for their dotage. They are ethically obligated to do everything they can to give me a good life, even if it means selling everything they own to the point of penury.

What kind of terrible human being are you? No matter our current times are fucked, we have even lost our sense of family - the core value of any working nation.
>>
>>24429193
Real autism isn't increasing, but minor things like Aspberger's are "increasing" because of this.
>>24427834
>>24428185
>>
File: true.gif (899 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
true.gif
899 KB, 500x371
>>24429215
Hahahahah, you got me there. I'm not going to say I did my chores well, I usually groaned the whole time.

I do appreciate them doing that though. I would say I'm pretty good at manual labor/moving for long periods of time without issues. It feels simple to do chores now where as a kid, it felt like I was climbing a mountain.

Also, I thank jesus each day that I don't need to bail hay anymore.
>>
>>24429215
>spoiled white kid: the post
>>
>>24429215
>They are ethically obligated to do everything they can to give me a good life, even if it means selling everything they own to the point of penury.

>They can talk about everything they've done for me, all the sacrifices they made. It was all owed to me anyway! Because they made me require those things!

Your parents obviously made the wrong choice not sending you to the coal mines.
>>
>>24429259
I am one who realises the poisoned chalice of life for what it is.

A good family is small solace for this wretched life of constant need and suffering.

>>24429295
I realise others have a much worse existence than I do. That does not excuse what my parents did. It doesn't alleviate my suffering, or that of those more fortunate than me.
>>
File: 1438565875671.jpg (101 KB, 658x792) Image search: [Google]
1438565875671.jpg
101 KB, 658x792
>shit out a kid because you want to feel grown-up
>never teach said kid anything besides being quiet and obedient (incl. school)
>throw kid out in the real world where he starts failing
>accuse kid of being a failure
10/10 plan there
>>
>>24428364
>tfw I couldn't manage that much in community college

anxiety about my work not being good enough stopped me from actually doing it
>>
>>24429155
i work the at the same factory as my dad while im waiting to start grad school. its a fucking joke. only way to get a raise is to wait for the company to give everyone a raise -- there are no performance raises or bonuses

when a higher paying job opens up you have to bid on it. whether or not you get that higher paying job -- and it barely pays more, maybe $1-2/hour more -- is determined almost entirely by your seniority.

cant wait to live this white nigger hellhole job. my coworkers are all uneducated redneck townies who will die in the same town they were born in. fucking depressing as shit.
>>
>>24429375
Were they legitimately abusive, like Cinderella's stepmother tier?

Otherwise you're just being a faggot, and I hope you're not writing like that unironically.
>>
File: sad child on a farm.jpg (39 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
sad child on a farm.jpg
39 KB, 460x276
>>24429391
>tfw born farm child forced to do CHILD LABOR day in and day out every single day by racist stoic dad
>tfw you are now successful
>tfw watching your spouse unable to sweep a floor/move for more than 30 minutes
>tfw your stoic rage appears every time you watch this

Is it possible to whip an adult into shape or is it too late?
>>
>>24429517
If your spouse is a woman you should find a new one.
>>
Adulthood didn't hit until about 25 for me.
Living in a constantly sheltered world with less and less opportunities as you grow older, it was a rough realization.

You don't turn into an adult after 18. Nobody tells me what to do anymore. Sometimes I still wish I had a mother or someone that had a plan for me to follow.

Now, I feel lost.
>>
File: man child pepe frog.jpg (305 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
man child pepe frog.jpg
305 KB, 1600x2000
Adulthood is a social construct. I'mma be a boy forever.
>>
>>24429542
It's a little beta man, I am the stoic evil waifu who gets angry watching him attempt any chores and just asks him to stop and let me do it. He gets really flustered and constantly wants to help but really he just fucking sucks. Then he gets sad when I tell him he sucks.

Recently, he poured cereal down the wrong side of the sink with no garbage disposal and it took hours to get out. How can I help him be functional?
>>
>>24429561
Wouldn't that imply that childhood is a social construct as well and you'd be left with humanhood right away, which would allow for infants to be employed after birth.
>>
>>24429496
They weren't abusive in the commonly accepted sense, just thoughtless.

Though, in my opinion, creating a life is the most abusive thing one can do.
>>
>>24429583
>Recently, he poured cereal down the wrong side of the sink with no garbage disposal and it took hours to get out
Sounds a lot like my dad and you sound a lot like my mom. She had the child labor part in her childhood too. Me, however, she babied and wouldn't even let me make goddamn breakfast when I was twelve.
>noo, you're too slow/you'll mess it up, go away and I'll call you when it's done

Dad always complained that she doesn't let him do anything. Dunno what's the right balance.
>>
>>24429650
I try to give him chores that he can actually do but often times he kind of pouts/moans when he has to do too much, such as sweeping the floor. The only thing I've found him to be good at is vacuuming.

He will half-ass chores if he can get away with it and I don't really understand how to get this behavior to stop. It's like he wants to work less/be efficient but cuts the quality of actually cleaning to do it.

I try to let him cook too with me and it's.. pretty bad, it's just a mess. I describe to him how to cut things and he just has a lot of trouble doing it. The only thing I can come up with is just being gentle/living with a little mess and hoping practice will eventually improve his efforts.
>>
File: 2734896023.jpg (598 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
2734896023.jpg
598 KB, 683x1024
>>24429583
>tfw no ballsy farmgirl waifu

I don't know, if he works and you don't I guess it makes sense for you to do the cleaning, especially if you're better at it.

Why would he throw away food at all? That's also a sign of a sheltered person, I doubt people from farms would do that.
>>
>>24429617
"Thoughtless?" That's so vague, it sounds like you're just an ungrateful little faggot.

If you hate life so much it's possible to end it, you know.
>>
We've been treated like children while were were expected to behave like adults.
>>
>>24429764
Please tell me she gets naked and sucks a horses cock in the next few pictures
>>
>>24429803
The cruellest joke is that deliberately exiting this life in my current jurisdiction would necessitate a great amount of suffering. I am not sure whether it would be a net positive.
>>
>>24429015
MCs:
Esco
Crazy Titch
Wiley
Dizzee Rascal
Riko Dan
Trim
D Double E
Devlin
R.A
Ghetto

Producers:
Wiley
Plasticman/Plastician
Kahn & Neek
Alias
Rapid
Danny Weed
Terror Danjah
Footsie
Skepta
Macabre Unit

Crews:
Ruff Sqwad
Roadside G's
Macabre Unit
Roll Deep
N.A.S.T.Y Crew
Meridian Crew
Aftershock
Essentials
Kidz In Da Hood
The Square
>>
>>24427739
>The dumbest people are still spitting out more kids than ever, though

Do you have any source outside of the movie Idiocracy or some anecdote you've seen online to that particular movie?
>>
>>24429920
Do you have a chronic illness or paralysis?

Suicide isn't that hard, even without guns.
>>
>>24430028
Can't even get a good knife m8
>>
>>24429215

This is the reason the USA (and western countries) is in trouble.. this entitled mentality.

Children need to stop being raised to think they are special snowflakes.. they are not. They need to be disciplined and slowly get them to know the world isnt a pretty face. Better to softly slap them of this fact rather than life sucker punching them once they turn 18 and realize they really arent special like society made them out to be. Because thats how groups like feminism form.
>>
>>24430049
I'm not special. Everything I claim is owed to me, is also owed to everyone who has never created another life.
>>
>>24429583

Teach him how to do it properly and don't get angry at him when he fucks up, a little positive reinforcement goes a long way.

Treat it like training a dog. Yelling at him when he does it wrong is only going to send the wrong message.
>>
>>24430022
Worldwide birthrates by country. The most backward countries have the highest birthrates.

Also it's just common sense that the most shallow, sex-obsessed people who don't plan well will get pregnant younger and have more children. Dumber people are usually more religious too, and religion discourages abortion (because it depends on a steady supply of idiots and crime). Most intelligent people don't have a baby in high school.
>>
>>24430048
You can hang yourself with a fucking sheet if need be.
>>
File: 1441346208086.gif (257 KB, 500x186) Image search: [Google]
1441346208086.gif
257 KB, 500x186
>>24427007
lack of consequences
modern pop culture
entitlement
>>
>>24430097
Okay, thanks anon. I'll try to stay positive. Sometimes I just feel extremely angry when I find myself cleaning something for hours because he made a huge mistake.
>>
>>24427834
>He thinks he knows what autism is like

You're not even autistic mate.
>>
>>24430186
I'm talking about mild autism like Aspberger's. I know serious autism isn't caused by upbringing.
>>
>>24430070

Well, good for you. But there are many people out there who rather blame others for their failures.
They were raised to think they're special snowflakes and the world will do everything for them.. So once they realize no one will, they raise a fuzz about it. Thats why you got all those "I need feminism because.." blogs.
>>
>>24429517
Ever consider that your upbringing might be why you can work hard? Since she didn't have the same upbringing, she can't work hard. Not sure why you're mad.
>>
>>24430290
He*

It's my husband. Yes, I realize his upbringing has caused this. I'm just asking how I can fix it now.
>>
>>24430311
You can't. Your upbringing and genetics determine who you are for your whole life.
>>
>>24430311
>>24430344 is right.

Why did you marry someone so different and incompetent? Are you too unattractive to get with an alpha farmboy?
>>
>>24430311
You're supposed to do the chores, you dumb whore. That's the only reason you're kept alive, oh and churning out babies. Get to it and leave 4chan. Cunt.
>>
>all of civilization builds up to what we have now; unlimited amounts of food, shelter, clean water
>there is nothing left to do
>fuck around until death

it was everything we could have ever hoped for
>>
>>24430311
my husband also has trouble with a lot of things. he kind of half asses things and pouts when i get him to do work, if i dont tell him to do things then i have to do everything. he tries but hes literally autistic and so i have to be really careful with him. overall ive found him good at dishes, simple kitchen tasks, and basic day to day things. things like taking out the trash or a quick vacuum or even changing sheets. when things actually get dirty and need to be cleaned i know i have to do it or it wont get done right though. ive accepted thats just how it has to be, and even if he has a lot of trouble and i have to handhold him he at least does try and thankfully bullying him turns me on at least so i can go beat my girlfriend
>>
>>24430311
>>24430473

Please don't come here. You can go to any other board you want, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't come to this one.
>>
>>24430473
>my husband
>hes literally autistic
>my girlfriend
What?
>>
>>24430393
We met on /r9k/. I would say there's plenty of other things he is good at. It's just any sort of manual labor that is hard for him.

He is very interested in helping which is why I asked. I wouldn't bother if he would just let me do all the chores without trying to help.
>>
>>24430504
im poly. i love my husband but he doesnt satisfy me very well, and the autism impacts our relationship. he can acknowledge this so i fuck other people. i actually set him up with other people too just so he can enjoy it as well, he appreciates being trapped between my gf's and mine sweaty thighs after our morning runs or the occasional double blow job or whatever.
>>
>>24430546
Why is he part of the relationship if the autism really is a problem?
>>
File: C1446123501366.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
C1446123501366.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>24430546
>Some autistic guy gets in a relationship as good as this one

Holy fuck i want to kill myself.
>>
>>24427399
> overpopulation
> can fit the world's population in texas
>>
>>24430546
Strangely, my >>24430541 husband is also interested in poly. Not my idea but I said it was fine if he found another girl/or I did.

So far, no other girls.
>>
>>24427399

>the enlightenment in europe cause an explosion of modern medicine, literacy, inventions, mathematics, etc
>this in turn industrializes society to a golden age
>electronics, machinery, food supply and necessities of life controlled and abundant
>nothing left to do except entertain ourselves
>meanwhile the rest of the world utilizes these advancements but has no idea how to develop it
>rest of the world becomes dependent on such technology
>shitskins breed like rabbits
>outbreed the capacity of this technology to sustain them
>fuck.
>the technology now breaks, and they can't repair it
>double fuck.
>instinctively blames white people

I know it's /pol/ sounding but it's fucking true. it's going to cause a considerable global collapse like a thousand africas around the world.
>>
>>24430102
> implying that isn't by design
>>
>>24430546
Do you peg him?

>>24430615
People need space.
>>
>>24429517
> I had chores as a kid
>CHILD LABOR
>>
Adulthood is a myth propagated by those whose only achievement is living long enough to have a career around paying bills.
>>
>>24430615

>what is food stock, water supply, waste disposal, privacy and not living like a fucking indian from a slum
>>
>>24429583
> little beta man
good b8
>>
>>24430656
And China and Russia will pick up the pieces.
>>
>>24430584
because hes a very sweet person and really does try his best to do whatever he can for myself and my gf. he loves me and is loyal, and he supports me however he can. he even puts up with my ridiculous desire to have sex with other people and all of my weird fetishes. i love him a lot, and the autism isnt so big a problem i cant deal with it, it just makes me seek some things elsewhere.

>>24430628
its rough really, people end up clingy or desperate or jealous. ive only seen it work two ways, go full triad and love each other and live together happy or just have casual sex and never get too involved. i do both really, but i doubt any of us will ever have another actual relationship, though i am open to the idea of a fourth if any of us agreed on the person. funny enough we actually met on 4chan too, though i met my husband on /d/ and gf on /lgbt/

>>24430600
talk to people instead of posting an image and i want to kill myself and you might have better luck
>>
File: hello malebot.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hello malebot.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>24430699
It's a joke anon, scroll up the thread and read a little about the "child labor" joke, retard malebot.

You are just getting instantly baited because I am a normie fembot who got married to rich /r9k/ Chad and lives a better life than you.

I posted here >>24429095 too about growing up on a farm.
>>
>>24430696
frequently
>>
>>24430070
> everything I claim is owed to me
into the trash you go. Nothing is owed from birth.
>>
File: bestcranky.png (521 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
bestcranky.png
521 KB, 500x623
>>24430760
I'll keep that in mind, we have a bit of money and I wanted to go the "have another female move in" route where we pay for her life basically.

I feel like the biggest issue is the third partner will probably feel extremely insecure because we are a married couple and she is coming in third wheel. Not sure how to make people feel more comfortable.
>>
File: gal-awards19-jpg.jpg (83 KB, 970x724) Image search: [Google]
gal-awards19-jpg.jpg
83 KB, 970x724
>>24430780
> implying I can't tell you've been b8ing hard
>>
>>24430754

it eems like the most logical because they are actually working on their own technology, even if it is second hand knockoff shit. The rest of the world just don't give a fuck about developing their own stuff though, they are nations and regions that just exist to breed and have no ambition or concept of progression. areas of the world where population density doesn't mean anything, even in civilized societies.

Like the one kid that has a cool new toy and all the other kids just want to steal it and break it.
>>
>>24430735
> things that are beyond your grasp
>>
File: 1443190981189.gif (1 MB, 300x172) Image search: [Google]
1443190981189.gif
1 MB, 300x172
People grew lax in their judgement.
>>
>>24430894

>shitpoting
>>
>>24430760
>talk to people instead of posting an image and i want to kill myself and you might have better luck

It's not that easy. How do I know if someone in a given thread is bullshitting or not? You could be making all this up for all anyone knows. Most threads aren't filled with people who want serious relationships, and if they were they would probably just contact whoever replied to them first.
>>
>>24430920
Yes, you are shitposting now
>>
>>24430871
Just ignore the bait. I can't help but bait because I am female. I like to fuck with robots and I'm kind of a bully.

The point of the post still stands, my husband from /r9k/ sucks at chores and needs help learning how to be a little more functional so he can feel a bit more confident.

I want to make him happy.
>>
>>24430939

good retort faggot
>>
>>24430836
im not sure about how well paying for her life will go but if you can afford it then who really cares. my gf makes so much more money than i do its hilarious sometimes and we manage

that is an issue, and a lot of people wont be okay with it. they might act like theyre okay with it and try to break you up, or realize how not okay they are after some time. but they might actually just be okay with it, the best you can do is just make sure to give attention and spend time equally. i make sure to do alone time with them, just one on one dates or sex and such a couple times a week just so we can stay connected individually, and of course make sure that we all do stuff together so we can stay connected as a family too. definitely spoil them at first so they dont feel too out of place and just gradually go to being fair and equal, and probably leave being married out of most conversations. i proposed to my gf recently and she wears an engagement ring even though we cant get married, we plan to go through the motions and just have it.

>>24430936
you dont know if anything a person tells you in real life is true or not either. you can stalk them to verify it but its still a risk. the point is you need to try, if it costs you some money and time then oh well try again. welcome to dating.
>>
>>24430992
> good retort faggot
> y-you're shotposting, not me
>>24430941
> still b8ing
>>
>>24430887
I don't think that the US and Europe will ever fully collapse either though. The "Caliphate of Europe" jokes are just memes.

Somehow I doubt we'll reach the end of the next century without a major war of some sort.
>>
File: ankhacomic.png (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ankhacomic.png
63 KB, 500x375
>>24431008
Thanks a lot for the advice. Interesting to get the perspective of someone who is experiencing it and it is very helpful in my quest for a waifu to be involved in our lives.

I always fantasized about being in a harem situation with my husband and more girls. Maybe someday.

>>24431069
You seem to have no idea how to speak to people so I can see why you are on /r9k/. Hahahahaha. I suggest just controlling your emotions and being able to laugh at yourself. It seems obvious that your feelings are more important than just being able to answer a silly post on 4chan and have fun/talk to people.
>>
>>24430780
>r9k chad

w-what
>>
>>24431069

You are literally copying what the poster says to you. You honestly sound like an idiot. I mean, if you're gonna insult someone try coming up with something inventive or new, instead of being a broken record. I'm trying to help you out herefam.
>>
All the 20 somethings I know are stuck in this awkward pseudo teenager state

You guys are all emotionally stunted, even the Chads and Stacies.

Like overgrown children
>>
>>24431219
>rich, in a relationship with 2 women
>not chad by r9k standards
>>
File: 1441132624381.png (90 KB, 646x770) Image search: [Google]
1441132624381.png
90 KB, 646x770
I don't care about society. This coming century will be filled with absolute degeneracy anyway so why bother. Just need to earn enough money to afford basic necessities, some comfy luxuries, a high end PC and Virtual Reality.
>>
>>24431317
>>24431219
Yeah, I pretty much meant that he's Chad by /r9k/ standards but I met him on /r9k/. He obviously has some degenerate hobbies like being obsessed with anime harems.
>>
>>24431317
how could this ever happen?
an robot is not supposed to be rich or meet women
>>
>>24427399
>Overpopulation is already at disastrous levels
You're a literal retard. Even if population growth continued at double replacement rate, food production would have still outpaced population growth by 2010. And yes, food production is currently more than necessary to sustain everyone on Earth.
>>
>>24431123
I wanna play that game just for that character
>>
File: 1447274619260.jpg (59 KB, 484x365) Image search: [Google]
1447274619260.jpg
59 KB, 484x365
>>24427007
Nothing. Adulthood is still here.
>>
>>24431363
It's not just about food.

Even in the poorest countries, not that many people starve to death, but quality of life deteriorates when you have millions of stupid people crammed into a dirty city with no infrastructure or sanitation.
>>
>>24431363
>wut are resources
>iron
>oil
>rare minerals
>unobtainium

nah fum. let's keep population maximum at like 500 mil
>>
>>24431363
Production yes, distribution... No
>>
>>24431363

muh food we're saved

you're a moron.
>>
>>24431343
>VR
We're less than a year away anon. Just hold out a bit longer.
>>
Adulthood's not dead, but people don't get their shit together until sometime between 30-40. College, a shitty job market and inflation caused this.
>>
>>24428660
Tons of white collar jobs are being outsourced to india and china bud

not just brogrammers
>>
>>24427800
well there's a thing called luck, and what the other guy said
>>
>>24431531
Just wait until trucking becomes automated. That's going to mean millions laid off overnight in the US alone.
>>
>>24428416
Heard freaconomics was called into dispute.
>>
>>24427007

Relevant to the thread: Canadian talk show called The Agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1hwXDjbgms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0

posted these in the recent "why all the manchildren" thread several days ago too.

Dr. Jordan Peterson right as usual.
>>
File: 1430763229050.jpg (126 KB, 801x1000) Image search: [Google]
1430763229050.jpg
126 KB, 801x1000
Adulthood is a spook.
Who ever tells you what the proper way to behave is that doesn't suit you is simply a fuckhead trying to coerce you into doing what HE wants.
>>
>>24428269
this
most baby boomers are horrible people when it comes down to it
>>
>>24431940
There's a big difference between people who came of age before and during the 60s and those who came of age afterwards.
>>
File: 1423114426956.jpg (10 KB, 177x192) Image search: [Google]
1423114426956.jpg
10 KB, 177x192
Just make robot-waifus that are expensive maintenance.

Not sure how to fix the population problem, but oh well that won't be a problem unless you mind 99% of the human species consisting of niggers, curries and chinks
>>
File: 1445138559091.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445138559091.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
Shit parenting, being broke as fuck, degenerating culture, being broke as fuck...
>>
>>24432069
the generation the followed the baby boomers are just as shitty as baby boomers themselves

basically most people over the age of like 50 right now are shitty people.
>>
Kids today are dumb as bricks and nobody takes action.

You can get to the next grade even if you have over half your classes failed.

How are they supposed to learn anything about life if they can't even bother to learn about anything else? Go to college anyways and party hard? We're seeing how that works out for this generation.
>>
>>24432069
The "X" generation that came after baby boomers is pretty shit, they are people who were FUCKED up by the baby boomers "me" generation. Extremely mentally unstable generation.

Most of us are Y generation who were raised by negative mentally unstable parents who told us we were basically lazy pieces of shits who can't do anything. Millennials are actually considered the next "Greatest Generation" due to their entrepreneurship and general self-hate. We are the results of two generations of selfish people and self-hating parents who made sure to rub that in our faces and make us want to be nothing like them.
>>
>>24427402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u__W0Qa8v0k
>>
>>24427007

> tfw your the other man

Fugged my friends fiance, don't even care because she's a horrible cunt anyway and I did us both a favor.

>He's still gonna marry her Kek Kek Kek.
>>
File: no mexicans.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
no mexicans.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>yfw Z/Boomlet Generation will be larger than the Baby Boomer Generation and 50% of them will be Mexican babies.
>>
>>24432371
My mom's parents were born just ahead of the baby boomers, and my mom (who raised me) was born just after the baby boomers. What does that make them?
>>
>>24431270
There's truth to this. It's really hard to determine whether some people are 18 or 28. It isn't until 30 that they suddenly try to come to terms with their age.

I remember talking to a guy that wasn't drinking during a gathering. I assumed he was around 25 until he suddenly said that he's 16 and can't buy beer legally.
>>
>>24431775
It's even simpler than what was being talked about in that chat, though.

The system the boomers lived on was unsustainable. There was no way secure jobs, pensions, and retirement were going to be the norm for centuries onward. It was just a fantasy cooked up by some 20th century economists to self perpetuate their own greatness.
>>
File: 1364260805738.jpg (43 KB, 741x486) Image search: [Google]
1364260805738.jpg
43 KB, 741x486
>>24432421

wait, does he actually know you fucked her?
>>
>>24432485
>tfw mexican
imma gonna get yu
>>
>>24432505

Homosexuals.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.