[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family gatherings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 0f5bb1_5579567.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
0f5bb1_5579567.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
Who else /Feel uncomfortable at family events/ here?

Post feels and stories ITT

>tfw 20 year old neet with no life or future
>tfw today is our family's thanksgiving
>tfw have to be around my cousins
>tfw one is die hard feminist, other one is a 19 year old normie who goes to a uni and actually has hope for his future, other one is 16 year old normie slut
>tfw biggest loser ever, feel nothing but self loathing while around family just end up feeling like worthless trash
>tfw aunt always is nice but is condescending and sort of talks down to me pretty much "look i got you new shoes, because its fucking obvious that you are poor and cant afford clothes for yourself"
>tfw someone always fucking asks me "so what are you doing these days"
>tfw know im a fucking bother to everyone there. and i know all of my cousins talk shit about me when no one is around because i suck and im not a normie like them.
>tfw always get back handed compliments and jabs "ohh i like your hair did you do it all by yourself" "wow look who finally made it"
>tfw being forced into going with feminazi cousin to a fucking bar afterwards with cousins because its her birthday
>tfw going to have to be around all of that horse shit and her shitty tumblrina friends.

anyone else dread family gatherings.
they make me hate myself

Pic unrelated
>>
>>24426932
just be awkward who cares
>>
>>24426932
in the same boat anon, I just said fuck it and don't even bother with them anymore

I know the path im on and if I fail its because I fucking chose to. fuck the rest of them, my siblings at least still respect me
>>
Not so smug now are you neetkek?
>>
>>24426932
>20 year old neet with no life or future

Jesus christ! do something with your life. You have 55 years left.

Go to school or go to a trade school. Community Colleges have certificate programs for welding, carpentry, cooking, nursing, sonography (welders and sonographers earn 60K minimum).

Also, CC is free if you are poor (in most US states - check out governors fee waiver). Dont buy books, you wont read them anyway, just take good notes.

You're too young to just give up.
>>
I loathe family gatherings as well. My mother always guilt tripped me into going.
>waah you must come everyone hasn't seen you in such a long time
>they're always happy to talk to you
And when I finally go nobody ever talks to me because I don't share any of their interests and it ends up with me being bored to death sitting in my chair for six hours.
>>
>>24427191
Almost forgot to add; Success is the best revenge.
>>
>>24426932
I'm eating Malowa right now lol.
>>
>tfw a few christmases ago I thought it would be fun to robotrip on the drive (I wasn't driving) from our house to my relatives' in a different state
>arrive and I still haven't come down
>totally out of it, pretend to be sick
>people ask me if I'm okay
>yeah I'm fine I just need some time alone
>come down maybe half an hour later
>mfw they probably knew I was on something but didn't want to make a scene
>>
I get drunk & talk loudly to the meekest family members I can so everyone feels more awkward than I do
>>
>>24427249
This is why I always bring my computer with me
My relatives all know they can't relate (ironic considering they're -relatives-, which implies relation kek) to me and I to them, and we've all made peace with the situation
>>
>>24427257
This: I'm the only one left that's self supportive & has consistent work, also the youngest by 4+ years. Feels good man.
>>
>>24426932
I just came back from cousin's graduation party (parents dragged me there).
>couldn't really talk to anyone because autism and everyone being different from me
>too hot
>the conversations were too loud sometimes
>was hungry (did eat but didn't want to look greedy)
but
>at least could sit so feet didn't hurt
>at least food was good
still
>tfw wished I was at home playing vid... shitposting on /r9k/
>>
My family gatherings
> omg anon your so big now
> omg anon your so handsome
> anon you got a gf ?
> no. Why not anon?
> anon you got a job?
> no. Why not?
> what do you do for fun anon?
> xbox? You should be more productive anon
> try my hardest to avoid small talk
> eat in silence
> everyone gets drunk on wine
> I do as well
> family starts arguing in drunkenness
> someone cries
I dread the holidays. Like clockwork
>>
File: 1447943800243.png (114 KB, 753x479) Image search: [Google]
1447943800243.png
114 KB, 753x479
>>24426932

>the holidays

Tis' the season for consumer capitalism, and seasonal effective depression.
>>
>>24426932

>20 year old
>live with my family for 20 years
>despite that I barely know them and they barely know me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.