[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do i do if i don't have charisma or intelligence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 4.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
What do i do if i don't have charisma or intelligence?
>>
>>24426893
> work out
> gain strenght and endurance
>>
>>24426893
Ive been maxing out luck and all the critical hit skills
>>
you can still develop a personality around interests. it's work m8, it is for everyone but you can STILL read a book or get into music or follow sports. think of it like going to the gym but for your quality of personality. no one wants to talk to someone who's got nothing to say about everything.
>>
>>24426893
Do you have high wisdom?
>>
>>24426893
collect bobbleheads
>>
>>24426893
Depend on Luck.
>>
>>24426893

Remember that charisma depends largely upon circumstance: Hitler's message never really changed from when he was some oddball in a beer hall to when he became popular. All that changed was the circumstances of the nation around him. If you lack charisma, you need to find yourself a different set of circumstances where people would be more receptive to your message. This is also why charismatic cult leaders don't tend to manage to convert vast swathes of the population; they can be great speakers, but their message simply doesn't appeal to the circumstances of enough people to result in them being more than a leader of a wacky cult rather than a religion followed by half the populace, for instance.
>>
>>24426893
Bank on luck and strength
>>
>>24426893

Re-roll for better stats.
>>
>>24427001
>tfw don't know if you have high wisdom or not
Does this mean I'm wise because I'm willing to admit I might not be wise, or does it mean I'm unwise because a wise person would know whether or not they're wise?
>>
I stacked my int but know I kind of wish I had thrown some points into strength or endurance. At least I have the capacity to understand why I'm miserable
>>
>>24428112
>tfw you put all of your points into INT as a kid/teenager but then they all somehow disappeared
I don't know what my good stats are anymore
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.