[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother's going to Mexico to take a class at a prestigious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Flag_of_Mexico_1917.png (44 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Mexico_1917.png
44 KB, 1200x800
My brother's going to Mexico to take a class at a prestigious university for about a month.

I want to get him something nice before he leaves. Any suggestions?
>>
neck protector
>>
Pre-sign ups on the labor force that's going to Built The Wall.
>>
File: algore.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
algore.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>prestigious university
>Mexico
>>
>>24426341
Wha-?
>>
>>24426327
Superman doesn't go to Mexico
>>
File: 45thpresident.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
45thpresident.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>>24426341
Nice bait, try harder next time faggot.
>>
File: 1402681615455.jpg (217 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1402681615455.jpg
217 KB, 480x640
What University OP? I live in Mexico and can tell you if they're actually decent or shit.

Also, a jacket, preferably a versatile field jacket. Weather gets crazy here.
>>
>>24426596
Dude just give everyone everything and let everyone in lmao

Get fucked you fucking retard.
>>
>>24426316
>mexico
>prestigious university
pick one
>>
GIVE HIM YOUR BIG WHITE SEED YOU FAGGOT YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR INBRED BROTHER BOTH WANT IT
>>
>>24426361
Came here to say this

The only moderately competent uni in Mexico is UNAM and that's only because their acceptance rate is equal to Harvard except it's much smaller and still so underfunded.

For example, the graduation rate for Comp. Sci is around 0.5-1% of people who got in. It's not because of prestige or so hard but rather because they are forced to kick them out by ridiculous standards because they don't have the resources to back them up.

And the actual university is still a shithole in the anal cavity of Mexico City. Half of people at every class are forced to sit in the floor and use cardboard as "desks"

And every other uni in Mexico is either the same public shit except they are absolutely shit at everything or private unis where you just pay and graduate, again completely incompetent in any global level.

t. Mexican.
>>
>>24426596
DUDE FREE SHIT
>>
File: 1421712647191.png (215 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1421712647191.png
215 KB, 500x500
>>24426683
>The only moderately competent uni in Mexico is UNAM

UNAM is literally DUDE WEED LMAO 24/7.
OP's bro better have either a scholarship or a rich daddy to get into a private one or else he's going nowhere.
>>
>>24426791
Those kids will never, ever graduate UNAM in their dankest dreams. The actual graduates from UNAM are really smart and competent only because they are truly the smartest in the country.

And private unis in Mexico, as I already said, would get blown the fuck out by any decent private or public uni worldwide.
>>
>>24426361
>>24426641
stop repost samefag
>>
>>24426683
Honestamente no se a cual universidad el va. Solo se que va ir a tomar un Diplomado por un mes. Nosotros somos de Colombia.
>>
>>24426316
Bricks and mortar for that wall he'll be building.
>>
>>24427029
Ah pues si eres de Colombia no hay nada de que preocuparse, siempre y cuando no vaya a Monterrey, Sinaloa, Coahuila, Guerrero, y todos los estados del norte.

Regalale un sombrero.
>>
Just give him money, can't have enough money when studying abroad.
>>
wall building supplies
>>
As an abroad student, I'd say I'd really like a long mixtape I could listen to, or books, or just any sort of gift you can look at and be reminded of yourself, something you could look at, or listen to, for a while.
>>
File: buildit.jpg (5 KB, 264x176) Image search: [Google]
buildit.jpg
5 KB, 264x176
>>24426316

Tell him to get started.
>>
>>24427125
Un sombrero me suena perfecto, gracias!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.