[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw when no sexy, witty post-apocalyptic gf Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Pipe Dreams.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Pipe Dreams.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
tfw when no sexy, witty post-apocalyptic gf
Why live?
>>
Pipper is good but so are Cait and Curie

Nora>all
>>
iktf

>I'm with the person I love, helping those in need. I couldn't imagine a better life.

;-;
>>
witty? what?

she's annoying and opinionated.

jesus fuck I hate her
>>
File: Cait.png (977 KB, 670x739) Image search: [Google]
Cait.png
977 KB, 670x739
tfw no sexy irish junkie tough gf
>>
>>24426075
Imagine how many cocks she's sucked for her psycho fix. Or how much her masters ravaged her slave pussy.
>>
>>24426412
pretty much this. i got her affection up for the perk because it's decent but she's used goods senpaitachi. danse is the superior companion
>>
>>24426412
that turns me on desu
>>
>>24426468
Synths get out, impure filth.
>>
>>24425649
Video games are so badass and cool unlike gym class where I get laughed at for looking at girls. In the game-word I'm a badass 6 foot aryan dude with a cool stubble and a laser plasma chaingun to kill all the bandits, terrorists, russians and jock douchebags whilst my hot sniper steampunk gamer babe sits in the background waiting for me to come back from eradicating rival males to claim her. Sick ass badass headshots...super cool parkour tricks..wooahh!! did I mention the lore is really intriguing as well??? sickness.
>>
>>24426024
Amen my comrade. Bitches need to shut the fuck up, suck my dick and make me a fucking sandwich. It's annoying enough when frigid feminazi cunts like my mom bug me in real life so why do these bitches need to ruin my post apoc zombie apocalypse as well??? #gaymergate
>>
File: 2453565746.jpg (58 KB, 550x425) Image search: [Google]
2453565746.jpg
58 KB, 550x425
>>24425649
>Piper
>Sexy

AS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HATE FUCK THAT CRANKY BITCH IN SANCTUARY

GOD WHAT I'D DO TO HER DOGGY STYLE
>>
>>24426754
no shit.

I fucking hate the ##### loves this/likes this/hates this/whatever

these fucking people just follow you around and don't contribute anything of their own. they're only there to judge you, and piper judges you based on her own moral superiority. fucking cunt
>>
File: d3a.png (240 KB, 680x545) Image search: [Google]
d3a.png
240 KB, 680x545
>>24426718
Fuck off Zealot

>world destroyed by nuclear weapons, by humans, not by an AI singularity
>waaaaah synths are bad, technology gone too far, nevermind the fact that we use advanced technology too

Institute is literally the master race.
>>
File: chloe.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
chloe.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>tfw you will never smoke weed with her
>tfw you will never watch the sunset with her
>tfw you will never swim in a pool with her
>tfw you will never sleep with her
> tfw you will never take a selfie with her
> tfw she will never double dare you to kiss her
> tfw you will never sacrifice an entire town for her

WHY EVEN LIVE?
>>
>>24427034
damaged goods senpaitachi
>>
>>24427034
I went to an alternative school filled with bitches like this and let me assure you that they suck huge amounts of dick and they certainly would never sleep with you
>>
>>24426827
my nigga
there is L I T E R A L L Y zero reason to destroy the institute
besides some kidnappings but it's for the greater good
>>
>>24426827
>there are people who actually sided with the railroad
>>
>>24427278
And the kidnappings were mostly of robots created by them in the first place.

They are surely not completely moral, but it's either them or hypocritical zealots or literally PETA for robots.
>>
>>24427220
If women would sleep with me I wouldn't have a waifu, m80.
>>
File: 1433339232399.jpg (116 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1433339232399.jpg
116 KB, 693x693
>institute apologists in this ITT
cluckolds all of you
>>
File: Fallout4Dog.jpg (77 KB, 658x390) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4Dog.jpg
77 KB, 658x390
>>24425649
>not using the superior in literally every way dog
>>
>>24427487
>he doesn't want a brighter future for mankind
It's like refusing a blowjob from your crush.
>>
>>24427487
>muh robots have feeling too

They are literally not even people.

Railroad faggots want to sacrifice the future of humanity for fucking hunks of metal, and brotherhood faggots want to destroy useful tools.

There is only one sensible choice: the people actually working on advancing humanity instead of trying to hold it back.
>>
>>24427736
>superior
>doesn't offer any perk
>>
>>24426075
her accent turned me off
>>
>>24428198
>no perk
except the fact that loan wanderer perk still applies if dog is with you.
Also
>bites people in the dick while you pull cheap shots on them
>isn't annoying
>cuter than everyone else
>can wear doggles
>will probably be able to get a mod to make him be any breed you desire
>>
tfw no 2010 graphics gf
>>
what game is this shit?
>>
>>24425649
>not curie
fuck you op
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.