[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish theres someone to dribk with me right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 14481287437761054452821.jpg (920 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
14481287437761054452821.jpg
920 KB, 1520x2688
I wish theres someone to dribk with me right now
>>
I drink with you. Many vodka.
>>
>>24425310
I only have umeshu is that ok with ou vodka friend
>>
>>24425341
You sound pretty drunk already. Maybe you want to lie down?
>>
>>24425449
Im lying down bruh
>>
The umeshu carton is on the floor
I sleep on the floor
Nobody to drubk text
I have no ome
>>
What do i to to get ppl replying
Srsly nobody wants me
Not even.r9k
>>
I decided to try out a bunch of asian booze and bought some light-sensitive canned sake, a black rasberry wine, and umeshu as well.
The kind I have has a bunch of plums in it.
>>
>>24425783
>black rasberry wine,
Was it korean
>>
>>24425809
Yes.
It was pretty good.
>>
So if you regularly consume umeshu, should I eat these plums once I finish it?
>>
>>24425823
I love bokbunjajoo its my second fave to umeshu. And various korean plummy/fruity wines. Theyre so sweet and yummy

>>24425855
Go ahead the plums are soaked in umeshu goodness. I've seen airsealed packs of wine-soaked plums sold as a snack.
>>
>>24425287
Weaboo? Whats that? Water with honey? Honey?
>>
>>24426354
booze
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.