[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend has a sudden like of rap music after hating it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1448056622441.jpg (42 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1448056622441.jpg
42 KB, 508x524
>girlfriend has a sudden like of rap music after hating it
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>omg Anon do you want to go to a Joey Badass concert with me?
not unless lil herb is showing up you bandwagon jumping metalface doom hating whore.
>>
>>24425038
>girlfriend
>girlfriend
>girlfriend

Go to /soc/ with this shit. Jesus, man.
>>
If she hasn't already fucked Tyrone, she'll be out looking for him.
>>
>>24425038
>normies posting on r9k
jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (161 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
161 KB, 1175x766
I hope your girlfriend gets raped by niggers and they make you watch. Get this impure shit off my board.
>>
>>24425246
wew lad, someone is rather salty
>>
>>24425246
You are a sad sad person
>>
>>24425038
>rap music

>not original... wonder if the first poster posted it in a 'what do you listen to' thread
>>
huehue

Had an ex who did this, thought it was pretty harmless, then later she started wanting to do loads of drugs and going out partying, let's just say that relationship didn't go on for much longer and she turned into someone who is constantly using stimulants, MDMA and drinks like a fish. Last I heard she fucks a lot of dudes. She used to be such a sweet intelligent girl who could play the piano beautifully, went to a really decent school. Now she has adopted a thuggish accent, is obnoxious as fuck and sounds like her IQ points have dropped dramatically.

Sorry dude, women are just weak when it comes to this.
>>
>>24425062
Lil herb is wack oml free clout king lil jay 00 on foenem
>>
>>24425410
>>24425416

Buttblasted yeasties get out.
>>
>>24425926
I'm the OP, dipshit.
>>
>>24425038
>having a gf
>being degenerate normie scum
go away
>>
Banging a nigger on the side prolly
>>
>>24425575
What the fuck. Did you not even care for her? I don't care if you have to threaten her, if you cared for her you would have stopped her. You would have beaten her to save her from herself. Even though she is your ex, that is still a human who ruined their life. No one could expect anything more from a stranger, but from her boyfriend, why did you not stop her? Take charge man.
>>
I think the average robot could appreciate rap music if they listen to the right stuff,a lot of it is about killing normies and pretty much has MGTOW themes as well if your into that.
>>
>>24425038
She's tasted black cock. Get out of there, OP
>>
>>24426296
post some links then
>>
File: badddudes_burger.jpg (26 KB, 418x314) Image search: [Google]
badddudes_burger.jpg
26 KB, 418x314
Probably listened to some rap ironically as a joke and then started to actually like it. Happens all the time. Time to introduce her to glorious punk rock.
>>
>>24425575
Where are you from senpai, the girl you're describing sounds REALLY similar to someone I know.
>>
>>24426386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA
>>
>>24426565
Good sing 2bh, better she like that than a lot of other stuff
>>
. >>24425062
Lil herb is already old, it's all about Lil durk now. Get with the times
>>
>>24426702
neither hold a candle to lil penut
>>
>>24426702
neither hold a candle to lil P-Nut
>>
>>24426702
Lil durk the singer?

Catch lil durk up in traffic ima put him in a shirt
How you say you a hitter but aint never did no dirt

Free clout lord lil jay 00
>>
>OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

remember to prep the bull before you go to your kekshed
>>
>>24426207
she's not entitled to his fake white knighting you pathetic beta orbiter puss. She made choices and he would have been a controlling asshole if he tried to stop her cuz feminism.

Nah she made her choices and she has to account for her choices herself.

fuck off with your beta fake white knight hero bullshit.
>>
>>24426867
There is no excuse for not keeping your woman in line. Who is the beta? Certainly not me, the one advocating for men to keep their women in line.

And I am not so insecure that I am afraid of showing affection for women, are you so afraid of people thinking of you as beta that you cannot do what YOU want? You are the beta then.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.