[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl that don't wear makeup fall into two categories. 1.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
Girl that don't wear makeup fall into two categories.

1. They are smart -- academics, scientists, professionals. They don't feel the need to wear makeup because they have more important things to do and get by in life through other virtues.

2. They are slutty slobs that fuck black guys.
>>
Literally every girl wheres makeup when she leaves the house, doesn't matter what kind of job or background she has. They can also replicate the "no makeup look" with makeup, don't underestimate the power of beauty products.

And lmao if you think that girl in your picture isn't wearing makeup.
>>
The only girl I know who doesn't wear makeup is just a hippie.
>>
>>24424507
>Girl that don't wear makeup fall into two categories.
That girl is wearing makeup.
>>
I know a girl who is allergic to literally everything including makeup
>>
>retarded hog of a woman
>too racist to go near minorities

I guess I really am not like other grills
>>
>>24424507
So in other words
1. They are autists
2. They are retarded autists
>>
>>24425602

>Literally every girl wheres makeup when she leaves the house, doesn't matter what kind of job or background she has.

^Came here to respond with this. You're overestimating women if you think the "smart" ones don't still slut their faces up each morning.
>>
Why bother with makeup, to be honest?
If you just exfoliate every two days, moisturize plenty and avoid the sun like you're some kinda vampire or something you shouldn't have a problem achieving a perfect pale complexion.
>>
>>24425602
I don't wear makeup and never have because I have sensitive skin
>>
>>24424507
Make-up is the biggest deception of the modern world. More powerful than any plastic surgery you can get. A woman who doesn't utilize it is downright stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvb-TvN8lq4

If it were socially acceptable for men to wear make-up the social landscape would look a whole lot different.
>>
>>24426277
you must look beautiful
>>
>>24425602
tfw work in a pvt gym, so rarely any girls in there wear makeup since they dont give a fuck, so I don't have to either

Plus whenever I wear any type of foundation it dries out my skin a lot anyways so I never touch the stuff
>>
no, there is a third category and it's the one my gf sadly falls into

that is dumb lazy hedonist hippie
>>
The only people who care if they do are C U C K O L D S who try to make women feel "empowered" on twitter
>>
>have bad skin since preteens, Accutane cures acne but still have blotchy skin no matter what
>wear tons of makeup to cover it up
>"lol sluts wear makeup"
>stop wearing makeup
>"lol holy shit Anonette you're so ugly"
>now a kissless virgin at twenty-five
>>
>>24426557
EXFOLIATE AND MOISTURIZE
Adjust diet.
>>
>>24426438
>my gf

OP already said slutty slobs who fuck black guys
>>
>>24426557
this tbqh family
Then again, the type of guy who is offended by make-up is not the kind anyone would want to attract, anyways.
>>
>>24426391
Nah I am ugly but I am not going to cake on makeup to try to look pretty
>>
>>24426557
want me to cum on your face?
>>
Honestly girls who don't wear makeup are cuter
The only purpose of makeup is making a girl look like a whore
>>
Girls that don't wear make-up fall into two categories:
>they are wearing make-up, even the ones that say they don't
>you're an idiot for believing any woman doesn't wear make-up
>>
>>24426950
And you are dumb faggot, I don't wear it because I don't give a fuck about my appearance
>>
>>24424507
i dont wear makeup and i don't fit any of those 2 categories.
just ugly and don't feel like applying lies my face daily. also make-up seems very time consuming and i am lazy.
>>
>>24427003
This, too time consuming and makeup doesn't make ugly girls pretty
>>
>>24427003
>>24426981
Post pics qts
>>
i dont wear any
im just a lazy wageslave who plays vidya when not working
also its money i dont want or need to spend
>>
>>24426592
I've tried everything. Once paid $30 for a special Japanese charcoal sponge and it made it even worse. Was vegan and no gluten or honey for almost two years.Tried loads of different oils, including emu oil which is actually made from emus. I even paid $100 for this stupid blue light therapy once. I've been to a dermatologist and he says it's genetic and I can't do anything except what I'm currently doing (sensitive skin moisturizer, exfoliating face cloth, Cerave moisturizer).

And honestly it's kind of pointless because even if I had perfect skin I'd still be pretty ugly.
>>
>>24427105
Have you tried using BHA?
Also, you seem to have gotten scammed quite hard.
>>
>1. They are smart -- academics, scientists, professionals. They don't feel the need to wear makeup because they have more important things to do and get by in life through other virtues.
I knew girls like this
They were the primary constituents of my friend group in high school
They do actually exist
They weren't very pretty, though
Which might have been good for them, they could not be distracted by their own beauty and other peoples' reactions to it
>>
>>24427153
Yeah, tried a couple different BHA products. They generally make it worse. Tried retinol (prescription grades) too, which helped the redness but made the dryness worse.

I knew most of the stuff I tried was stupid, but you keep thinking "maybe the next thing will be THE thing that turns me into a beautiful butterfly and that will instantly solve all my problems".
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.