[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies love science and hate humanities and history so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: i-fucking-love-science.jpg (130 KB, 482x298) Image search: [Google]
i-fucking-love-science.jpg
130 KB, 482x298
Why do normies love science and hate humanities and history so much?

>muh six figure salary
>>
Science is easier to put on image macros
Also pop culture
>>
>>24424252
because normies are, by definition, more prone to emulating the behavior of the majority. The majority is, by definition, influenced and defined by the ideological constructs of their zeitgeist.
Our capitalist ideologues are, of course, postulating usefulness, utility, productivity, as our society's overt highest virtues while at the same time covertly introducing greed and pretense.

Normies are just buying this recycled ideological trash that unimaginative capitalist apologists picked out of 300 years outdated positivist principles that still dominate the anglophone ideological spheres through sheer inertia.

TLDR: Bossman wants you to learn a skill that gets him most jet skies, tells jew science man to present humanities and other more introspective skills as pretentious, useless and negative in the media. Chad sees this in Cosmo, goes on to like IFLS on fb
>>
>>24424252
They dont actually love or know anything about science. They just like to share pictures of space and be like WOW SO COOL
>>
>>24424252
they love pop science from guys like bill nye and neil tyson

their understanding of science comes from fucking cosmos and shit like that.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Classic schabootza my friends
>>
>>24424252

science is useful
>>
>>24424730
>MUH CAPITALISM
fuck off commie agenda pushing shit
>>
File: 1442692232493.jpg (1013 KB, 971x3604) Image search: [Google]
1442692232493.jpg
1013 KB, 971x3604
peasants gonna peasant
>>
Normies like science through a combination of media and monies
Normies will rarely truly excel at science because they're too fucking dumb
>>
>>24424845
art is beautiful
politics are practical
medicine is healthy
war is courageous

Yes, you are contributing much to the dialogue, Aristotle.

>>24424867
Gee, I wonder who is behind this post. FUCK OFF, KIKE, I'm not buying your freemium game.
>>
>>24424900
Gee, I wonder who is behind this post. Fuck off Marxist.
>>
>>24424252
don't normalfags tend to study meme degrees in humanities more? Aside from business of course.
>>
That's wrong OP.

Normies love neither science nor humanities.

They love whatever sixteen year old girls pretend to love.

Right now it's autism.
>>
>>24424926
>Marxist
Well, you're American so you kinda lose by default

>live in Soviet Russia
>argue in favor of communism
You will forever be remembered as a hero, american libtard
>>
>>24424980
But I am not libtard. Communism doesn't work. Some lazy McDonalds nigger doesn't deserve equal pay to that of a scholar or scientist.
>>
>>24424252
They don't, they enjoy science television. Most normies always get a degree in the humanities or history.
>muh six figure salary
Here in burgerland, that's pretty fucking important, college is way too expensive to "find yourself" or "expand your mind"
>>
>>24424561
this.

>>24424730
use more foreign words or fuck off with your esperanto.

>>24424930
but it's a lot cooler to post the newest science discoveries implying that those will change the world. Remember how many ways of healing cancer were found? Still no bee honey therapy, just some likes on normbook for telling everyone these amazing news.
>>
>>24424998
>Some lazy McDonalds nigger doesn't deserve equal pay to that of a scholar or scientist.

But he does deserve the same opportunity to become a scholar or a scientist and does not deserve to have his cemented social class pave the way towards burger-flipping and nothing else, comrade

>>24425014
You sound like a very cool easygoing dude. Can I lick you?
>>
>>24424252
>men
many of them actually have scientific minds. research benefits society. science is a comfortable to lucrative profession. lots of studies are truly badass or cool.

>women
to set themselves apart on a superficial level from other girls. to have "PhD" after their name and humblebrag about defending their thesis. to complain how there aren't more women in scientific fields.
>>
>>24424730
Literally business majors, the most normie of all majors, not STEMfags
>>
>>24425149
>business majors, the most normie of all majors, not STEMfags

Not STEMfags, but even more pro mainstream capitalist ideological constructs than science, wouldn't you agree?

all economy majors receive a layer of ideological indoctrination and start emulating it
>>
>>24425050
a lowlife like that doesn't deserve it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.