[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop moaning about every single thing you do and just do whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1446142993344.png (491 KB, 1832x2366) Image search: [Google]
1446142993344.png
491 KB, 1832x2366
Stop moaning about every single thing you do and just do whatever the fuck you want and you'll be fine
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>24423780
JUS DO IT

DON'T LET UR DREAMS BE DREAMS

BEEEEEEEEE URSELF
>>
When I think about how when I die all my pain, worries and self esteem issues will go away forever it doesn't seem so bad. Castles made of sand fall into the sea, eventually.
>>
>>24423833
>When I think about how when I die all my pain, worries and self esteem issues will go away forever
They don't go away, you do.
>>
I don't know what I want
And sometimes even when I do know what I want, I know it's not the best thing to do
>>
>>24423780
>Stop moaning about every single thing you do and just do whatever the fuck you want and you'll be fine

The first part is more than accurate and should be considered seriously by many people here, but we both know the second part is bullshit.

>doing what you want
>not being fucking financially and socially crucified by an inherently resentful society for it

Pick one.
>>
>>24423780
That's not the way..shut up
>>
>>24423895
I mean just steal if you can't be able to get any job
>>
>>24423962
>just steal
Yes, I am actually considering a career in politics

*comedy drum*

but srsly
>>
How will i be fine by gettind drunk by my computer and playing video games all day?
>>
>>24424026
make it a YouTube thing. Like a mix of Pewdifaggot, HowtoBasic and Shoenice. Could actually catch on. Maybe some fags wanna watch a sad drunkard play vidya.
>>
>>24424217
I'm using my moms old crap laptop that can play old games but i doubt it can record me and the game at the same time. Also i'm not allowed to get drunk at home while living with my mom so i always have to be perfectly quiet when i'm drunk so that my mom won't wake up.
>>
>>24424217
>implying there aren't already 1000x times more game streamers than there is a market for
>>
>>24423780
so i just migrate illegally then?
>>
>>24424927
>Also i'm not allowed to get drunk at home while living with my mom
that's really fucking sad. how old are you? please say you are under 18.
>>
>>24423962

i tend to avoid things that might end in rape.
>>
>>24423869
That's what makes me me anon
>>
>>24423780

i come to /rk9/ to bitch and moan. whine/complain about everything. Rest of the time I just act normal.

I would probably be happier doing what I want, but even I think jobless cousin and virgin cousin are losers. As long as they are targets, I am fine.
>>
File: 1387301204035.jpg (101 KB, 686x582) Image search: [Google]
1387301204035.jpg
101 KB, 686x582
>>24424000

>*comedy drum*

Nigger are you serious.
>>
>>24423780
>just do whatever the fuck you want and you'll be fine
I want to be a neet paid by a goverment, but that won't happen.Fuck off
>>
>>24425041
24. She's the provider so she decides.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.