[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about these kind of women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 64674657456.jpg (79 KB, 553x763) Image search: [Google]
64674657456.jpg
79 KB, 553x763
what do you think about these kind of women?
>>
>>24423769
TATTOOS, CIGARETTES, THAT HAIR COLOR... I haven't had a girl in like 10 years, but I would not even kiss them. I find them disgusting.
>>
Looks like the typical girl id have sex with on tinder
>>
Vapid whores. Right one has nice boobs though.
>>
Shallow and empty.
>>
Good for a faff and a laff
>>
If I had to choose I would rather take a chubby girl or a girl with ugly face over these.
>>
trash

these are the types that get completely trashed in bars and start trouble wherever they go
>>
My thoughts:

Low Quality.
Not for Bearing Children.
Using Condom a Must.
Only for One Night.
>>
Trashy, not relationship material.

NEVER stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>24423769
I think they have bad fashion sense
>>
One use-only material. Empty and uninteresting.
>>
>>24423938
This is genuinely good advice.
At best you'll have a headache
At worst you'll have a heartache
>>
>>24423769
>>24423769
girl on the right dyed her eyebrows
now i am second guessing if the one on the left did that as well.

they have old lady hands too...
>>
>>24423769
I would fuck both of them and have fucked girls that look very similar
>>
File: 1370225687196.png (845 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1370225687196.png
845 KB, 960x717
>>24423769
Gross. When I see women like this I think of what it would be like to lick the floor in front of a urinal. Do you really need a wet hole that badly? Just rub one out, you'll be better off for it.
>>
>>24423769
>women

Those are obviously trannies
>>
>>24423769
Left seems trashy degenerate. Probably really outgoing and loud as fuck. Obnoxious, annoying, LMAO weed bro, probably knows a lot of people.

Right seems like a normie girl who's trying to hard and the type to post "I'm done with that life". Probably somewhat good in school and has a decent life aside from party life.
>>
>>24423769
Horrible people. I get mad even looking at them.
>>
>>24423769
Probably not worth interacting with.
>>
Front end cashiers at Target
>>
>>24423769
Good to fuck, anything more is horrible.
>>
File: 1419232237754.jpg (440 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1419232237754.jpg
440 KB, 693x693
Club skanks (Age typically 18-25):

> Diet alternating between salads/junk food and contraceptive drugs,
> Generally lose 2-3 attraction points with absence of makeup, complimenting clothing and
> Lost virginity at age 12-16
> Probably in a entry level admin job/office role or at university studying a shitty liberal art or a business offshoot
> Got average grades in school
> Parents bought them their first car
> Their parents don't know that they are sluts
> They still live with their parents or share a shit-tier apartment/bedsit with another stacy(s)
> Own a vibrating rabbit sex toy
> Instagram pictures of salads, shoes or "Girl-power quotes"
> On tinder will blow out any guy who isn't at least 6', 8/10, tattooed & muscled/lean etc.
> Goes on holiday to a cliche 18-30's resort with a gang of other Stacies where they will lower their standards for sexual partners and catch multiple STD's
> Every weekend will get taken home from club by some chad
> In spare time will sit in bed all day watching shitty TV shows on Netflix, drinking shitty cheap wine and eating junk food.

They will live this lifestyle until wall is hit (25-30) generally due to realization they have wasted their twenties and have got nowhere or due to pregnancy after a one night stand.

> Verdict: Avoid.
>>
>>24423769
women who dress slutty don't really phase me. i don't really care about them or what they do. don't even find them even the slightest attractive or human at that matter. what rustles me are women who don't look/seem slutty but actually are
>>
>>24424484
Nope, they are so stupid that they get Fired two weeks into the evaluation period.
>>
>>24425033

This all applies to the UK club skank anyways, fuck knows what they're like in the US/Central Europe.

Either way their lifestyles/personalities are about as interesting and thrilling as lifting up a rock in the mud and looking under it.
>>
Jerk to them then forget about them
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.