[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone wanna come to club tonight ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1366358483531.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1366358483531.gif
8 KB, 645x773
Anyone wanna come to club tonight ?
>>
>>24423492
If it's with you, sure.
But I doubt you live anywhere close to me.
>>
>>24423492
can we take our laptops and post on 4chan? that's what I'm really into these days
>>
>>24423530
UK Reading, wish you were close
>>24423559
Its safer to just use your phone anon, plus you would look like a normie thats texting with someone
>>
Yeah I think going with someone more pathetic than me could actually make me not look as bad
>>
>>24423590
I am legit from UK reading. Do you know lower earley Asda? I live near there.
>>
>>24423590
Don't live near you as expected, do you often go to clubs?
>>
>>24423612
I moved here recently but yes, I have been to ASDA once there, not too far from me
>>24423641
Just my second time this year, first was two weeks ago and I had a pretty good time, I try to get into it, I feel more comfortable going now than the first time.
>>
>>24423694
Do you go with friends or alone?
I'd imagine going alone would be kinda awkward.
>>
Clubs are awful. I can't dance, I'm not attractive, and I can't hear myself think so being clever doesn't do shit for me. I'd rather just take a bunch of pills and lounge around
>>
File: 1426979899010.png (181 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1426979899010.png
181 KB, 396x385
Anyone want to come play Fallout and order pizza?
>>
>>24423815
Where do you live? I'll pay for the pizza this time
>>
>>24423715
Yep that was my issue the first time, I did go with a friend and made another friend that was there and knew the guy I did go with
Ill probably walk alone there this time but I will meet them inside
Its could be awkward for you but no one really gives a shit
>>
>>24423841
Meant "you" in general, I think that knowing at least one person in there and meeting them from time to time at that night makes you more comfortable combined with 3 and 4 cups which seems to work for me
I also don't go with the intention to pull any girl tho, not yet at least maybe after a few more months of gym and learning how to dance
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.