[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you have done in his (the kuck's) situation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: cuck interrupts breeding session.jpg (353 KB, 1208x3400) Image search: [Google]
cuck interrupts breeding session.jpg
353 KB, 1208x3400
what would you have done in his (the kuck's) situation?
>>
Fucking gross. Almost made the mistake of watching that show, glad I didn't.
>>
>>24423440
fuck the other girl louder, obviously
>>
>>24423440

Holy fuck, did this really happen with the guy?

They really aren't holding back.
>>
>>24423440
Nothing I can do, the woman has all the power and she wants a nigger sex object
>>
what actress is this; she's hot. also kek shit is hot because I despise other men and love seeing them emasculated
>>
When I was like 15 I lived with my 20 year old cousin for three years because my parents got into a car accident. She had a lot of money from her parents and most of her day was spent with various chads having sex in her room. She was pretty attractive and I saw her fucking a couple times but all in all its not very interesting. Stupid people having sex is very meaningless you shouldn't put any value in it.
>>
what the fuck what show is that?
>>
>>24423464
show name?
>>
>>24424210
I think it's Louie.
>>
>>24424210
The New Adventures of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Woman and Black Thundercuk
>>
>>24424234
Lol

Isn't that the bitch from Breaking Bad?
>>
File: noice.png (100 KB, 241x207) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
100 KB, 241x207
>>24424251
noice
so the bitch and the other dude are friends or something?
>>
>>24423440
So fucking hot. What is this?
>>
>>24425634
Jessica Jones. New show on Netflix.
>>
File: jane.gif (1 MB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
jane.gif
1 MB, 640x357
>>24424254
Yes, it is. Holy fuck. I have to watch this now.

>tfw get to see your waifu get blacked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.