[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw weed doesn't even get you high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1447770464159.png (226 KB, 540x501) Image search: [Google]
1447770464159.png
226 KB, 540x501
>tfw weed doesn't even get you high
>>
tfw op can't even smoke right, what a faggot.
>>
Same here, just makes me dizzy and forgetful
Alcohol is a million times better
>>
>not smoking dabs or top shelf medical grade bong hits or eating edibles

Is like you're not even trying, OP
>>
>>24423369
anyone else temporarily quit for a couple years due to job/school?
>>
>>24423439
>tfw i remember when one bowl would pretty much send me on a shroom trip

Sign, how did this happen.
>>
>>24423439
Lol enjoy the abdominal pain, nausea, hangover, headache and a host of other psychical inconveniences from drinking literal poison.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good beer now and then. But how the fuck do people still enjoy getting drunk off alcohol?
>>
>take one single draw/puff
>feel like on another planet, have to puke

I guess this is not for me.
>>
I've only smoked weed once.
>16 at the time
>At a friend's bonfire party
>I drink enough to get me pretty tipsy
>Aforementioned friend, another male friend, two chicks and I are all lying down on the grass
>One chick passes me the joint
>I niggerlip it and take one toke
>Don't feel high
>Start to feel really sick and feel asleep in tent with the friend whose party it is
>>
Does weed take 30 minutes to kick in? Also, should you hold the smoke in?
>>
>>24423518
*fall asleep
>>
Don't smoke weed, I'm fighting the urge not to go out and buy weed and beer right now, but I need to get my life straight.

Fuck weed man, weed will only hold you back and fuck your shit up.
>>
>2015
>not only doing acid and shrooms
fucking degenerates
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>>24423476
It numbs the pain anon
>>
>>24423550
>Telling an opiate addict not to smoke weed

Lelel
>>
>>24423369
weed is a shit normie tier drug
>>
The only thing wrong with weed is its price and legality.

I guess you can also get a bad high once in a while but only if you're a pussy.
>>
>>24423597
It's cheap and complements codeine/diazepam well. But yeah it's pretty much just a little above alcohol.
>>
>>24423584
So do other drugs that don't suck as much. You ever heard of opiates? What about dissasociatives?
>>
>>24423534
No, personally I feel it as I'm smoking it, and you don't need to hold it more than 1-2 seconds
>>
>>24423556
What about DMT and coke?
>>
>>24423369
Do you smoke oregano or something?
>>
I don't know about you guys. When I started smoking weed I'll be honest it was too much. But once you have a tolerance it's actually the most comfy drug there is. It just numbs you after a while, you get high but all the wonder is gone. It's great though for escaping everything and playing vidya and fapping.
>>
Learn to inhale nigger.
>>
File: 1448123057157426096729.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1448123057157426096729.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Death here I come senpai
>>
>>24423468
>one bowl would pretty much send me on a shroom trip

iktf. The first few months were crazy. I'd smoke a joint and end up lying on the floor, laughing, thinking I was gonna die and tripping patterns like I was on acid.

Nowadays it just makes me giggle more and feel more comfy if inside. Which can hardly compare. I can still get pretty close to how it was back then but only if I smoke mad amounts solo which I can't really afford- but it's good to know it's not gone forever I guess.

>how did this happen.

It's quite simple, really: building up tolerance. I see it with all drugs from coffee to weed. I don't smoke tobacco so when I take a few puffs from a cigarette once in a million years because whatever I get pretty high for a couple of minutes. I doubt regular smokers get that experience.
>>
>>24423782
See you on the other side anon
>>
File: JEF_054885.jpg (360 KB, 1800x1205) Image search: [Google]
JEF_054885.jpg
360 KB, 1800x1205
>>24423866
p-perhaps i will be reborn as a Japanese school girl
>>
>tfw no heroin dealer
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.