[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you gave up on life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1416530042666.jpg (51 KB, 589x545) Image search: [Google]
1416530042666.jpg
51 KB, 589x545
when did you gave up on life?
>>
Nobody here has ever given up on life otherwise they wouldn't still be alive.
>>
I haven't given upon completely. I still have a job and try and be as attractive as I can. But I have given up on every having a girlfriend and I don't care about society any more.
>>
>>24422949
i did
i don't expect anything anymore
i'm dead inside just waiting for my body to catch up
>>
>>24422993
>I did
>still hasn't killed himself yet
No, you didn't, kiddo.
>>
when things stopped getting better
>>
>>24422949

How do people in comas survive?
>>
>>24422935
When I graduated from college but was too fat/out of shape to get directly into the job I wanted. However, now I have the option to get into a semi clerical/un sworn posiiton where I can network and get my foot in the door while I jog through the winter so I should be fine.

So for about 6 months there.
>>
>>24422935
I remember as a kid I figured I'd just kill myself as an adult
>>
File: 1447061796594.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1447061796594.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>24423041
Ooooooohhhhh buuuurn
He didn't even respond
>>
when I was diagnosed with schizophrenia at 17.
>>
File: 1446185360303.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1446185360303.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
I haven't given up completely but I'm not trying as hard as I could be. Should be, really. I've checked myself into psych wards trying to get over this depression and existential angst to no avail. Maybe I'm just a pussy. I take that back, I'm definitely a pussy. I don't even know where to start.. so I refresh the front page and aimlessly browse all day every single day. Why doesn't anyone stop me? My mom doesn't know it but kicking me to the curb would probably end up saving my life. That's the only way I see this ending if something doesn't happen and soon. But no, not only does she continue to house and feed me, she even pays the internet bill so I can wallow in self hatred here with my robot friends.

Even with this knowledge I won't do anything. I could get up, go for a walk, enroll in college, get a job, do something, anything. But I won't and I'm not quite sure why. Living like this makes and has historically made me miserable but I guess I've grown complacent in my misery because I'd rather continue on like this then take the necessary steps to live a halfway normal, happy life.

someone help me out, what the fuck am I supposed to do
>>
>>24423169
you stop caring anon
don't delude yourself, it won't get any better
your life is shit and it will always be
>>
>implying i ever tried in the first place
>>
>>24423298
Not him but people like you are legitimately disgusting from the inside, and probably outside too.
>>
at age 19
>>
>>24423169
I know your feels, anon. I know them all too well.

When I was a boy, I became afraid to leave my house because of all the shit I got. I'd get beaten, bullied, whatever the fuck you want to call it, and it made me afraid. Made me depressed too, I remember being only 8 years old and thinking about suicide constantly.

The only thing that ever offered catharsis was the internet and video games. I literally became addicted to the internet because it was the only thing I ever felt that could make me happy; because it did.

So I toiled away, wasting hour upon hour, day after day, week after week and month after month sitting down staring at a damned screen. I still do, and I realize that it's killing me. It's slowly fucking killing me but just like you, I can't let go. I can't bring myself to do anything but sit here and gorge myself on my worst vice. At least if I was addicted to drugs or gambling I'd be doing something that could be seen as worth more of a damn, but nope, I happen to become addicted to a fucking computer.

My advice is this: FORCE yourself to do something else. FORCE YOURSELF to get up, and walk out, or get on the ground and do some push-ups, ANYTHING besides sitting in front of this soul-sucking blackhole of technology. It might even be as simple as just turning it off and resisting the urge to turn it back on. Don't leave it idle, just turn that fucking thing off and go do something else.

Break the madness, or madness breaks you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.