[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /had a vasectomy/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>MFW I shouldn't have bothered because I wasn't going to get paid any way.
>>
>>24422769
Who's paying you for what?
>>
>>24422769
laid, not paid.
>>
Do you have cum jizz after masturbating?
Why have you done that?
>>
>>24423019
Sperm donations maybe?
>>
>>24423251
>Do you still cum jizz?
Yes, but no sperm.
>Why?
Will reply in next post
>>
File: cat-boner.jpg (95 KB, 612x694) Image search: [Google]
cat-boner.jpg
95 KB, 612x694
>>24422769
I planned to get a vasectomy until I realized I was a homo faggot.

I seriously encourage everyone to get sterilized. Making a child is certainly one of the worst things anyone could do.
>>
Story time:
>Parents fought all the time
>Father wasn't exactly the best
>Was scared I'd grow up to be like them
>Resolved to never marry and never have children
>Was never a people person anyway
>Was 16 at the time, to cement my decision, decide to have a vasectomy to show them I was serious.
>Hospital says I have to be at least 18, or have my parents consent
>They obviously wouldn't consent so I wait till I'm 18.
>Have vasectomy, can no longer have kids.
In retrospect I shouldn't have bothered as I wasn't going to get laid anyway.
Years later still a KV
>>
>>24423884
Well I hope you wont regret it later, because you already burnt all the bridges.
>>
>>24423884
I wish I could get a vasectomy for the same reason as you, but I'm not allowed here. It's not like I'll ever have sex though.
>>
>>24423884
Do your parents know?
How did they react
>>
>>24424227
Where exactly?
And why not?
Age reasons?
Just wait till you're older or just bribe a doctor
>>
>>24423932
That's something I'd love to tell young parents.
>>
>>24425084
Told them before I was going to do it but they didn't believe.
It's not like they can do anything about it now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.