[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could possibly explain this increase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: hmm.jpg (88 KB, 792x775) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
88 KB, 792x775
What could possibly explain this increase?
>>
Tinder and SJWs who encourage promiscuity.
>>
Increase in population anyone?
>>
>>24422728
I remember reading this and being happy it broke it down into age and genders but it didn't bother with race.
I wonder why.
>>
4chan became shit and people started going outside.
>>
>>24423373
you can clearly tell it's disproportionate baka
also population increase does not necessarily equate to syphilis increase, hepatitis for instance is going down
>>
>>24423373
Possibly. Immigrants bringing their sex diseases with them.
>>
>>24423373
I'll use my extraordinary math abilities to respond to this

5000 to 20000 is a 400% (in 15 years)

the US population was 282 million in 2000 so for this to be the case the population would need to be a bit over a billion in 2015. In reality it's actually not that high though
>>
>>24423387
Oh wow, found the report:
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats14/toc.htm
Let's check the pages, shall we?
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats14/natoverview.htm
>In 2014, the chlamydia rate in blacks was 6 times the rate in whites
>In 2014, the rate of reported gonorrhea cases remained highest among blacks (405.4 cases per 100,000 population) (Table 22B). The rate among blacks was 10.6 times the rate among whites (38.3 cases per 100,000 population).
>Significant racial and ethnic disparities in STD rates persist. In 2014, the P&S syphilis rate among blacks was 5.4 times the rate among whites (Figure 40). In some subgroups, however, disparities were even higher. The 2014 P&S syphilis rates among black and American Indian/Alaska Native women were between 9-10 times the rates for whites.

How WEIRD. CNN didn't report that blacks are anywhere from 4x to 10x more likely to have STDs?
>>
>4 data points

Not enough to suggest it isn't linear
>>
>>24423555
The post above you has a link to the original study
>>
>>24423487
so blacks lead in STDs and crime in the u.s? welp at least theyre number 1 at something right

no /pol/ b0ss :^)
>>
>>24422728
Because western culture is being africanized. Female promiscuity is on the rise and sexuality has become a meat market where the strongest men rather than the smartest men profit the most. Tribal behaviour like this allows for easy spread of STDs.
>>
>>24423655
Yea make a good point.
>>
sluts btfo
>>
>>24423644
I've been lurking /pol/ a little too much lately, but I found it incredibly suspicious when CNN broke it down to gender and age but didn't mention race. That's like the third easiest thing to keep track of after gender and age. If CDC wasn't tracking STDs by race then they would not be doing their job.

So the obvious question: why wouldn't they report it? Because either it would report something they wouldn't want to mention or there was zero correlation between race and STD rates.

God forbid people find out black women have the highest concentration of STD's.
>>
>>24423655
Traditional African tribal behavior would be a vast improvement.
>>
>>24422728
20% of the men fuck 100% of the women, and a good number of sluts do their best to fuck every one of the 20%.

That's a lot of risk factors.

Monogamy is breaking down. Even though most people are having the same or less sex, STDs are on the rise.
>>
>>24423772
African genetic drift is towards aggression and strength because resources are easily available, which doesn't fit in modern society. Welfare and child support made resources easily available and negated consequences of bad behaviour, which gave room for tribal behaviour in western society.
>>
>>24423749
It's just what the media does. Age and gender are fine because it allows you to blame it all on young men.
If the numbers were higher among white men, then they would include race.
If the numbers were higher amongst women, they would have dropped gender.

That's how it is.
>>
>>24423655
>Tribal behaviour
More like pack animal behaviour. Tribes are more ordered.
>>
>>24423791
Why do black women have higher STD rates than black men?

Do black women get more dick than black men get pussy?

Are they ignorant to the puss leaking out of them and "new" smell?

Is there a higher amount of shame among black women for getting treated for STDs? All of these STDs they could have treated.

Instead they seem to just continue spreading their diseased pussies.
>>
>>24423909
Women are just more susceptible to getting most STDs. Vaginas are big wet holes with lots of places for bacteria to grow. It's harder to get inside the tiny little urethra on a penis.
>>
>>24422728
niggers and nigger culture.
the abandonment western cultural values due to marxist ideals and the promiscuity which emerges from this.
>>
>>24423472
Now factor in age and race.

I'd estimate that accounts for approximately half of the effect.
>>
>>24423655
>the strongest men
You mean, the physically strongest men? With the biggest pecs and shit? Construction workers, circus athletes?
>>
>>24422728
>inb4 charlie sheen
>>
File: 1444584115298.gif (859 KB, 400x412) Image search: [Google]
1444584115298.gif
859 KB, 400x412
>>24422728
Blackening. Enjoy your deseases. Good boy didn't do anything.
>>
This is what happens when we tell kids that sex is okay.
>>
>>24423487
That's racist you shithead

>>24423644
kek'd
>>
>>24423909
>some stupid nigger bitch gets herself raped in nigger country
>gets fucking aids
>so pissed she sleeps around with over 100 men the following month or whatever
>>
I think after the 2000's all the slutty/black culture pop bullshit really started to brainwash the youth.

I miss when things were more tame like jackass or viva la bam.

maybe its the rise of social media hooking up the best looking who already have hjgher chances of std's with other high risk mates opposed to back when before everyone had a cellphone and were limited to their regular social circle and public places by chance. Thats my theory at least.
>>
It's 2015. Why wouldn't you have an STD yet? Come on. Especially if you're over 18.
>>
>>24424915
that is 2000's culture

bam and them
>>
>>24423373
That fully explains it, since the population of the US has quadrupled since 2000.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.