[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1441600212141.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441600212141.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
Femanon here, why do you guys hate women?
I'm 19 and a virgin, I don't fit the stereotype that you guys always go on about and most of my friends group consists of nerdy guys and gamers (no chads that is always implied). I spend the majority of my day painting, playing runescape (not training cooking) posting here and listening to music. I don't go out and club with other girls and prefer to play games with my friends. I stream league on and off with a low viewer count around 50s and don't go out much. I've never had a real relationship with a guy but thats mainly because there's no one that feels that way about me, my friends buy me a lot of things and I know one of them has always liked me (I don't date him because he's the same height as me and is not fit).

Am I not allowed to not date people I don't find attractive?
Why is this board so misogynistic, I thought you guys wanted a relationship.
>>
File: 1425986181737.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1425986181737.png
129 KB, 724x611
Nice try kid, bait made me chuckle.

Better luck next time.
>>
>>24422478
Pretty well done, OP. Up until the 'I don't date him' part this thread being real was still a possibility.
>>
>>24422478
>Why is this board so misogynistic, I thought you guys wanted a relationship.
trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>24422478
GTFO ROSTIE!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=qdhYQJrXlDg
>>
>femanon here
kill yourself
>>
I know this is bait butt...
>Don't fit stacy stereotype
>Implying that's the only one
>Fit "geekgurl" stereotype
>Tons of beta orbiters
>they buy you shit
>One likes you but is not chad
>too short and not /fit/
>You reject him and label yourself a "fembot"
>make thred about how your "not like other girls"
>Being literal walking stereotype of type B female.
>>
File: 5.jpg (103 KB, 786x780) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
103 KB, 786x780
>I'm not like other girls

Good job proving our point whore
>>
>>24422478
Almost fell for the bait and then
>i don't date him because he's the same height as me
All in all i give the bait a 4/10 try to be more subtle.
>>
>>24422478
Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch and kill yourself

SAGE
>>
>>24422478
Are you the asian tranny who starts every post with that same anime girl.

You had the most awful pic in the last thread, no one believes you're actually a girl.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.