[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image_19.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
image_19.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
How do I become happy?
>>
>>24422341
Have sex with an attractive women
>>
>>24422359
this tbquiteh familia
>>
>>24422341
Not spend your whole life in search of it.
>>
>>24422359
>>24422377
I can't do that. Any alternative ways?
>>
>>24422390
ask yourself what would actually make you happy
>>
>>24422415
A gf. I want to be loved and have someone to love. But this is very hard to obtain for me.
>>
>>24422434
sounds like you want a solution to yourself more than actually want a significant other. Being loved and loving someone isn't surefire happiness. Why do you want someone to love?
>>
>>24422468
A solution to myself? I don't want to change for someone. I like for the most part who I am. I've just never been able to get a gf. I'm a generally nice guy.

I want someone to love, because it would make me happy, I think.
>>
>>24422341
'Meditate'. It will make you happy and nothing but.
>>
drugs
any that causes euphoria
>>
>>24422525
If you depend on someone else entirely for your own happiness then you're never truly happy
>>
>>24422621
I don't think that's true though. Most people are unhappy when they don't have anyone in their life. People without friends are typically unhappy; people without family are usually unhappy too. I think it's generally a normal thing for people to be unhappy when they are lonely.
>>
>>24422551
>euphoria

LOL *TIP* M'LADY LOL SO EUPHORIC SO INTELLIGENT HAHAA
>>
>>24422639

I've been alone for over two decades, without any friends or girls.
I'm happy, I find being alone to be very good.
If you can't be happy alone you're a fucking normalfag and should get off this board
>>
>>24422639
Obviously being around people can make you happy, but if it's the only way you're happy as opposed to say setting and meeting goals or doing something you consider meaningful then it's sort of hollow. Just because you're unhappy when you're lonely doesn't mean you'll be happy when you aren't. It takes more than people to be happy is what I'm going for here.
>>
>>24422672
I think robots are normies then; because, the stereotypical robot is lonely and depressed, no?

>>24422770
I see. That makes sense.
>>
>>24422796

Yes they are normies. They still lust for some whores, that makes them normies.
>>
>>24422341
you're the happiest person you and everyone who knows you knows
>>
By not being sad.

Signed,
Chadwick
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.