[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't girls throw themselves at him? He looks like a fantasy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: beautiful_.jpg (82 KB, 1020x1406) Image search: [Google]
beautiful_.jpg
82 KB, 1020x1406
Why don't girls throw themselves at him? He looks like a fantasy.
>>
Supposedly because he's beta. But you'd think with all the feminism in society today and grills getting short haircuts they'd also "rebel" and become socially assertive but that hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>24421949
>"rebel" and become socially assertive
But anon, that'd take work. Women don't want to have to do any real work with their lives.
>>
>>24421902
stop posting about this kid everyday faggot.
>>
>>24421949
Why can't they be socially assertive? Are they retarded or can't because their tiny brains can't be able to.
>>
>>24422128
>mention the fact that women have smaller brains
>get called a sexist
>it's true though

Why do normies not like to acknowledge facts?
>>
So much wasted potential.
>>
>>24421902
>He looks like a fantasy.
Why don't you just suck his cock anon? Solve both of your problems.
>>
File: X7WRiXj.jpg (83 KB, 1026x1218) Image search: [Google]
X7WRiXj.jpg
83 KB, 1026x1218
>>24421902
Legit. I'm fucking fascinated with this guy and have been going through his Reddit/Sluthate/Misc posts and its mind blowing how he doesn't get laid.
>>
>>24421902
He might have flaws that you can't see. I have pictures where I look almost as attractive as him, and I'm an incel.
>>
Who is he?
He looks sad
People don't like sad things anymore, edge was made fun of enough that it's become uncool and everyone's been surreptitiously induced into the cult of positivity, the brave new world
>>
File: 1435065397843.jpg (25 KB, 444x434) Image search: [Google]
1435065397843.jpg
25 KB, 444x434
Any combination of the following traits:

>sub 5'9"
>sub 5.5" dick
>autistic personality
>out of shape
>photogenic - some people look amazing on camera but so-so in real life

Probably all 5
>>
>>24422646
The guy in OP is 5'11 and is fit as fuck

also looks amazing in motion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN2_kqySOwo

This isn't the original video of him, someone reuploaded it as the orginal one is now private.
>>
File: le shrug !.png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
le shrug !.png
20 KB, 560x407
Because he's extremely arrogant, but also autistic and awkward. It's a really bad combo, because you just come off as extremely shallow and prickish to literally everyone.

Plus he had cosmetic surgery, thats cheating nigga.
>>
He's 5'11"?

I dont understand it. However, he may not have any friends at all. What ive come to realize is that having no friends at all, even other males, is indicative of the kind of issue that can turn you into an incel.

I havent had any friends in about 10 years. At some point i gave up on humanity.
>>
>>24422674
He looks good in motion with that permanent smolder of his. Let's see him when he isn't biting his cheeks and furrowing his brow, and just acting like a normal human. He probably still looks good, but not like a 10/10 model 24/7.

However since he's a decent height and in good shape, and judging from that video, he is probably EXTREMELY autistic and is so overbearingly weird and desperate for attention that it overpowers his looks.

However, despite that he SHOULD still be able to get laid pretty easily, but it sounds like he doesn't leave his fucking house and that's the main reason. He also seems very arrogant, which would lead me to believe he deserves a model tier chick, which would be hard to attain without buckets of charisma, despite his good looks.
>>
>>24422731

Thing is, i believe he could go clubbing and pick up whores on the regular. Ive seen too many instances of women throwing themselves at hot guys to think this guy couldnt pull it off.

Maybe he doesnt go to the right venues. If i was that guy, id be swimming in pussy.
>>
>>24421949
Plenty of girls probably hit on him, it's probably just ugly/average girls (basically the ones who don't have guys clawing for them). He quite obviously knows he has god tier aesthetics and probably doesn't respond to their advances.

Hot girls just don't make moves on guys, they have never needed to. There are guys better looking than the dude in the OP who will make the move first.
>>
>>24421902
im exactly like him. no chance of getting laid by being normal and socializing, but if he goes to a club as often as possibly every weekend, drunk girls will come onto him and some will want to go home with him for sex. pretty simple but i bet he hasnt tried it.
>>
File: 4gBy5Ro.jpg (185 KB, 829x823) Image search: [Google]
4gBy5Ro.jpg
185 KB, 829x823
>>24422755
He isn't arrogant at all, lol. This is a convo of him on Reddit. He legitimately thinks he's too ugly to even attract women lmao. Its crazy.
>>
>>24422807
It's obviously the mental retardation that keeps him from getting laid.
>>
>>24422807
You can't watch that video that you posted and legitimately believe he doesn't think he's good looking? That is an act. A person who believed his face to be deformed would NOT post a video of himself smoldering for 50 seconds.

If, however, he does think he's ugly, then he clearly has severe mental issues (if the post you posted is actually him, there is no doubt in my mind he is seriously autistic among other things).
>>
>>24422162
Like how Asians has the biggest and blacks have the smallest, so it's really nothing to do with men being bigger. Funny how people different breeds have different intelligence with animals but somehow that doesn't apply to humans.
>>
>>24421902
because unlike you sad, pathetic betas, women look for things other than looks.
>>
>>24422755
>Let's see him when he isn't biting his cheeks and furrowing his brow

He has jaw implants and brow filler. That's just how he looks, now.
>>
File: KbrZZl8.jpg (365 KB, 1245x997) Image search: [Google]
KbrZZl8.jpg
365 KB, 1245x997
>>24422856
He really does though, its not a troll. He is a well known poster on Sluthate and Puahate when it was still up. I think he stopped posting though recently as he said it was too toxic for him. Also here's another gem from a jaw surgery forum he posted on:

''Yeah, my asymmetries really irk me. I'm hoping homeoblock and other dental work like Staretica can help with that. I have all my teeth but one of my wisdom teeth is severely impacted, meaning the torques on my face from my masseters, etc are uneven.

Also, I am far from conventionally attractive when considering the Frankfurt plane. Compare me to these guys and my lack of forward growth becomes blinding: http://ftape.com/model/?works=guys

I'm hoping the steroids will broaden my face. I'm not taking them for my body. I am of course on finasteride and have been since I was eighteen. I would like to see evidence of bone de-mineralisation of fin please! I am scared of that as well.

I don't care about erectile dysfunction as I am not attractive enough to have sex.''

I'm pretty sure he is severely mentally challenged.
>>
>>24421902
Why are you asking us about women's behavior? Like we'd fucking know why they do shit.
>>
File: kevinonthecomp.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kevinonthecomp.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
>>24421902
>mfw this guy will figure out how to get grills
>will be filled with the strong urge to pursue revenge
>will become a patrick bateman tier serial killer
>>
>>24422856
this, actual ugly people NEVER take pictures of themselves
>>24422958
this fucker here is just posing, look how much pics outside his house he's taken, he's a normie trying to fool all of you
>>
File: learned-helplessness.gif (41 KB, 396x300) Image search: [Google]
learned-helplessness.gif
41 KB, 396x300
>>24422958
>mentally challenged.
No it's learned helplessness a very basic psychological phenomena.

In his case, if you're raised to be asocial as a child you'll never become social as an adult, and therefore be stuck in a loop of thinking you are shit for the rest of your life.

The best example of this is if you put a dog in an electric cage and shock it for a long enough period of time it will eventually stop trying to leave the cage even if it is given the opportunity to escape.
>>
>>24422674
https://youtu.be/CGeAMVK75T4

T I C K I N G
I
M
E
B
O
M
B
>>
serial killer for sure
>>
>>24421902
truth of the matter is that if you got no way with the girls, you're gonna be a lonely faggot.
looks don't matter that much. that's literally what every shitty PUA guide and book says as well. believe it or not, that dude can be a poor fuck with no social skills based on what personality and brain structure he has. his looks don't matter.

but above all, girls are fucking retarded so his dilemma is actually still believable if this was the only thing we'd know.
>>
File: bb.jpg (96 KB, 563x903) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
96 KB, 563x903
>>24422541
He is unassertive and inexperienced when it comes to social activities and especially women which makes it difficult for him to get laid. He needs a job that gets him in contact with women and to try relentlessly to hit on women.

A lot of people who haven't gone through the struggle of going from a HLKL virgin to someone who manages to score with women regularly will have a hard time understanding this.

From normies you get comments like "I thought you always were good with women" and they can never relate to the effort and here on r9k everyone thinks it is impossible to improve. Yet, quite a few emigrated from r9k to fit, when this board was shut down, but new "robots" don't understand this and think the increase in fitizens came from nowhere.
>>
>>24422162
>mention the fact that women have smaller brains

the brain size doesn't matter much though but female brains have different focal points. in men, the neurons are interlinked better in each brain half and in women they are interlinked better across both halfs.

women have more white matter = more likely to lie and abuse the intellectual capacity more for degenerate bullshit.

men have more grey matter = seek out the truth, care more about benevolent and constructive foundations in each and every part of society and are less likely to abuse their intellectual capacity.
>>
>>24422856
The attention seeking and never being satisfied with how you look is a mental issue itself.
He is handsome so of course people will call him vain rather than ill.
>>
>>24423602
Yeah, man, but they are still smaller. I never said anything about intelligence, just size.
>>
>>24423705
okay, but lack of intelligence was implied by the previous poster in >>24422128 though and you responded to that in an agreeable manner
>>
>>24423746
No I actually didn't. When did I ever voice agreement with him? I quoted him, but I didn't think that meant I agreed with him. I just said something that was similar to what he had mentioned.
>>
>>24421902
>http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3696421
>The fact I have mild asperger's doesn't help either, to be honest.
>to be honest
So subtle
>>
>>24421902
>Why don't girls throw themselves at him?

They do. Stop falling for troll bait.
>>
>>24423784
yeah and that means you were empathetic towards what he said. don't you get it?
>>
Contact him and tell him about /r9k/. He can be our resident RoboChad. We can use him for Tinder troll threads and keep an eye on him in case he goes Supreme Gentleman mode
>>
>>24421902
Why do you guys assume it wasn't a troll?
>>
>>24422674
This Chad is a fucking troll. I bet he fucks staceys all day.
>>
He should get a tinder profile. Bitches on tinder care about how autistic he might be, they only care about looks. He would literally get unlimited matches
>>
>megalomania

i know this because im as good looking as him and a 31 year old virgin. i just cant make myself touch a plebian scum and an inferior creature that is in human form. ugly people or even good looking people with no God Complex will never know this feel.
>>
>>24421902
Who?

>original comment donut steal
>>
File: N7LlAei.jpg (106 KB, 1120x1566) Image search: [Google]
N7LlAei.jpg
106 KB, 1120x1566
>>24425096
Its Orb from Sluthate/Puahate/Whatever incel site he posts on

http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29812
>>
This guy is the Robot-Zyzz
>>
http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=4642.msg38562#msg38562

just leaving this here
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.