[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 6758578.jpg (53 KB, 458x545) Image search: [Google]
6758578.jpg
53 KB, 458x545
I'm flying out to join the French Foreign Legion next week. I hope they will accept me. Anybody had experience with them? Is it worth it? I mostly just want to become alpha and get the French citizenship in 5 years or whatever. Plus bang some French qts.

Post your experiences here fellow legionnaires.
>>
>>24421588
Good luck man. I'd come with if I could afford the plane ticket.
>>
>>24421588
>is it worth it?
I'm french, although devoid of any links to the FFL, but all I'd say is have fun accomplishing the shit missions allots to your unit whenever they don't want our own soldiers to be endangered. But at least France is involved in Lybia, Mali, Tunisia, Central Africa (more than any current power cause we based) so you'll never either run out of assignments.

Also
>wanting the french citizenship in this day and age
Like anywhere else in occidental Europe, it's a Muslim hellhole. Don't.
>>
>>24421588

Can you do four pullups?
>>
>>24422197
>four pullups
Is that seriously a requirement? I was considering joining but I don't want to hang out with a bunch of weaklings.
>>
>>24422164
Aren't you involved in Syria as well? Cuz u kno, the whole paris thing.
>>
>>24422220
So you're surrendering? You'll fit right in
>>
>tfw there is no swedish/norwegian/danish foregin legion
>tfw you will never be recruited to find asylum seekers free housing
>tfw you will never be sent on a life or death mission to take as much jamal cock as you can
feels bad man
>>
I read in a magazine about 8 years ago that it was really hard to get in, like navy seals or SAS hard...
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 595x720
>>24422243
Haha fuck you.

>>24422234
Only sending them missiles through Rafale bombardments and the Charles de Gaulle airplane carrier should reach them soon. Of course I'd rank that too as intervention but I didn't quote it to highlight those other places mentioned as places where we genuinely have "boots on the ground", and the FFL there to participate. We also have a base in Lebanon nearby if ever we'd need to further our presence there, in case we match our efforts with those of based Russia.

But all you need to retain from it is:
France's back in game fuckers
Eliminating enemies abroad and those in our country (leftist traitors and unassimilated immigrants).
>>
>>24422250
>tfw there is no swedish/norwegian/danish foregin legion
>ywn be sent to remove kebab
>ywn defend scandinavia against the muslim hordes
why even live
>>
>>24421588
The requirements to join were lowered. They are actually so low, that they accept pretty much anyone now. You will get bullied throughout the training and the French lessons are fucking annoying. If you're dumb enough to sign the stupid contract, you will end up guarding a base in French Guyana.
>>
>>24422338
>FFL training only to protect the tiny colony where my country hides its rockets and our nukes

Why thank you then
>>
>fly to syria
>burn documents
>roll around in shit and mud
>demand whitey to gib euro citizenship and free monis in name off allah
>???
>profit!!!
>get beheaded by muslims when europe completely turns into Islamic caliphate in 10 years
>>
>>24421588
Do you speak French? Bcuz you will have to or it's adieu
>>
>>24422338
>you will end up guarding a base in French Guyana.
That sounds better than being sent to some African shithole
>>
>>24422370
As a newfag you can also end up on Corsica, but that's about it.
>>
>>24422338
What the pay like?
>>
>>24422459
Used to be around 1k Euros. It increases with service length and rank.
>>
File: somalia_2451487b.jpg (75 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
somalia_2451487b.jpg
75 KB, 620x387
>>24422306
It sounds like an interesting time to be in French military for sure
>>
If you don't own or study this book thoroughly. You're in for a real surprise. You're going to be that clueless guy in the platoon.
>>
>>24422523
Sounds like a decent option for a third worlder trying to get a EU citizenship. But nowadays you just need to come here as a refugee, so ...
>>
After 5 years of service do you get veteran monthly pay for the rest of your life?
>>
I'm a conscript here, army life is so sucky.

Punishment is harsh, work is tough. Can't wait to get out.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.