[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just start to lift, learn to groom yourself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: nonkviP1GR1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (65 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
nonkviP1GR1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
65 KB, 500x358
Why don't you just start to lift, learn to groom yourself, find one social hobby and get laid within the next 6 months?
It is literally that simple.
>>
Because that would really cut into my masturbate and shitpost on 4chan time.
>>
>>24421137
Too busy wagekeking
>>
>>24421137
Why would you eat chicken fingers while biking? And why is pepes ass showing?
>>
>>24421217
Because's pepe's a cheeky chappie
>>
Everything works out fine until I get to the "meeting people" step

>too emotionally reserved to get beyond small talk
>end up just going in circles

I hate people
>>
>>24421137
Stop shitposting

fuck the robot
>>
>>24421137
I live with my parents and they literally never leave the house.
>>
>>24421264
Britbong pls
>>
>>24421137
that shit sounds like a lot of work
speaking of work, girls expect you to have a job, I'd need one of those too.
>>
File: 1427351054340.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1427351054340.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>24421137
How about I don't do any of those?
>>
File: uheiOcn.gif (553 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
uheiOcn.gif
553 KB, 200x200
>>24421421
I'm going to tell OP I'm going to do all those things, and THEN not do any of them
>>
I restarted my life. I actually started brushing my teeth twice a day. Lost 10lbs from running for a half hour and I make sure I eat at a high protein calorie deficit diet. I feel really good and I'm going to keep going.
>>
I already lift and my hygiene is decent but I'm afraid of shopping for clothes or having my hair cut

>inb4 mail order and buzzcut

i'd look even worse that way
>>
>>24421512
Way to kill the thread you fucking loser
>>
No amount of muscles would compensate for being a manlet

I'm 5'4 btw
>>
I started lifting twice but it only lasted a few months every time, it sucked ass and I couldn't force myself to do it.
I already have hobbies. I don't know of any social hobbies that I'd like to do. Also I don't have much time or money.
>>
>>24421570

how exactly did I "kill" it
>>
>>24421570
OP plz
>>
File: tips pepe.jpg (60 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tips pepe.jpg
60 KB, 469x463
>My only goal in life is to impress m'lady
>>
>>24421593
it's funny because manlets get shredded quicker
>>
>>24421805

t. lazy and ignorant lanklet
>>
>go to local pool/swim club
>swim laps to get Ottermode, the body that EVERY girl likes
>gets rid of your pallid skin (unless it's an indoor pool)
>people can't talk to you while you're swimming
>get to see some qt girls in bikinis (and MILFs if the pool has a kid's section)

It's literally that easy and that simple.
>>
>>24421868
He's right though. That's the reason tall people started calling us manlets on misc and /fit/

We don't gain faster, but we look more muscular which makes it look like we're gaining muscle faster. Lanklet limbs are long so their muscle insertions are longer which means they need to put much more mass on to look muscular
>>
>>24421570
>Bait thread gets killed
dont act like this is a bad thing, OP
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.