[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many years until gays are recognized as the trash of society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: hmmmm.jpg (5 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
5 KB, 278x181
How many years until gays are recognized as the trash of society again?
>>
>>24420907
No i'm not going to do that faggot. Go eat shit
>>
>>24420868
Maybe like 20. You can see those times, if you wont kill yourself.
>>
>we are the ones eventually cast aside by everyone in our lives, deposited in our own filth

you might want to take another look at the definition of trash
>>
>>24420868
>implying you aren't the trash of society
>implying you aren't a piece of stupid, ugly, autistic, and hateful shit
>>
>>24420907
This
Trash isn't intrinsically trash
The state of being trash is solely predicated upon being thrown away
As long as people don't want to throw away homos, they will not be trash
Your question is basically "when will people think like me?"
And the answer is unknown
>>
>>24420868
Not sure anon. Hope it isn't anytime soon. If it is though I say around the time of post WW3.
>>
>>24420868
>gays
>not neets
>or even worse, neet gays
>>
A very long time. The upcoming generation is just as bad as ours.
>>
File: 1393897674030.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1393897674030.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>24420923
no thanks, i'm going to cook a delicious healthy meal from all natural ingredients, seeing as i'm a responsible member of society with a job and i can afford it.
>>
>>24420946
>>24420934
You guys are the problem. Here are two websites that would suit your needs perfectly

https://www.tumblr.com/
https://www.reddit.com/

>inb4 i'm a oldfag haha xD

I don't give a flying fuck you SJW cock sucking queers
>>
>>24420868
I just got into some heavily gay stuff with one tonight. Never again, i feel dumb as fuck, and i'm back to being 100% straight. Fuck experimenting man, wtf was i doing. Anyways, as long as they keep to themselves, i dont care. Just quit confusing me with all the memes
>>
>>24421023
>i'm back to being 100% straight.

Oh God you're retarded. You're bisexual you idiot.
>>
>>24421050
Nah man, i may be inebriated slightly right now, but i can tell you, seeing a bearded man on a dick, mine to be specific, was like the weirdest thing i ever saw. I had this moment halfway through where i decided "nope, i cant do this." I think at one point i tried to run outta there but came instead. Plz god i dont want that again
>>
>>24421105
You literally, LITERALLY got your dick sucked by another man and ejaculated. You are at the very least bisexual and you just don't want to admit it.
>>
>>24421023
>experimenting
yeah right it's gay dude
>>
>>24420868
Don't think most people give a fuck if someone is gay but what is fucked is the attempt to spin things to force everyone to be gay and if they are not they must somehow be intolerant.

Oh, the whole boipussy shit is hilarious, it's gay, admit it and move on.
>>
>>24421120
I wont admit it. Can i just be bi when i'm horny? Is there any way i can deny it? Surely this is common? Fuck, i'm gonna just drink and listen to soft rock all day.
>>
>>24421175
>Can i just be bi when i'm horny

Dude read what you're typing. "Can I just be bi when I'm sexually aroused by both men and women?" Come on.
>>
>>24421134
Fuck man, i fell for the meme. I fucking fell for it so hard. Do i have to be a faglord now? May as well get the assless chaps and shit now huh? Fuck, I'm depressed
>>
>>24421192
Goddammit. I just read that back. You're right, i just dont wanna believe that shit i did. Shoulda just stayed home and fapped
>>
>>24421194
own it bro some things you just cannot put back in the box
>>
Bisexual men should stay in the closet. It's the pariah-tier sexual orientation hated by both gays and straight women.

But it's more common than you think!
>>
>>24421175
it is not common, don't believe the everybody is gay propaganda cause they aren't
>>
Some countries are fully homophobic, and I was lucky enough to be born in one
>>
>>24421228
>>24421255
Nothing said here today makes me feel better. I wanna throw up more now. I'm never going into a gay/lewdposting thread ever again. I was rused so hard
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.