[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opportunity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
I just realized something bots

We have a real opportunity with this Syrian refuge thing.

If there is a way for us to take in a refugee, we could do it. But only under the catch that we get a hot Syrian who will be our gf.

I can't believe it took this long for of us to realize.
>>
>>24420704
They will go searching for another man just as easily as they bounce between countries to get to Germany.

If they don't get the amenities they desire or feel they deserve, they are not happy.
>>
File: 1441349826841.gif (870 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1441349826841.gif
870 KB, 480x360
Reminder that Syrian girls were literally MADE for white cock.
>>
>>24420771
exactly

sign me up
>>
>>24420704

70% of Syrian refugees coming to America are single men you dumb fuck
>>
File: 1411152527096.gif (458 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1411152527096.gif
458 KB, 640x360
>>24420771
Syrian pussy*

Woops.

>>24420797
Know what the exciting thing is? The US isn't as keked as Europe, we choose who we take in a bit more carefully, and have the benefit of them not being able to just walk en masse across our border.

50% of the Syrian refugees we take in are children, a large percentage of them orphaned or fatherless. The second largest demographic we take in are widowed Syrian wives. That means there are tons of desperate single Syrian moms and widows for us to take our pick from.

>>24420855
Are you just applying Europe's figure to ours? Because this isn't true. Only 2% of the Syrian refugees the US takes in are single men.
>>
>>24420904
That doesnt make any sense. Most of those widows will marry Ahmed as a first or second wife. Hot fantasy though, I wouldnt mind a qt refugee waifu.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (186 KB, 1427x1075) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
186 KB, 1427x1075
Hate to burst your bubble, OP, but >>24420855 is right.
Not to mention, most of the few females will still be pretty into the whole Islam thing. Meaning they won't have any interest in your white cock unless you're willing to convert.

That said, it's a nice fantasy. I'm living in a secular, but dominantly-Muslim country and I bang young hijab-wearing hookers all the time. Nothing beats the rush of blasting a load all over their face and headscarf.
>>
>>24420704
Haha you could literally go to Morocco tomorrow and pay an imam matchmaker to marry you to an attractive, conservative, virginal, 16-19 year old girl who knows how to cook and keep a house. If you're too poor to do this, what would you want with a Syrian refugee?
>>
>>24421019
Again, you'll have to be cool with converting to Islam if you want this to go down.
I hope you're circumcised!
>>
>>24421019
>go to Morocco

Yeah, no.
>>
File: 1447952553653.jpg (54 KB, 607x631) Image search: [Google]
1447952553653.jpg
54 KB, 607x631
I've already got a refugeefu, thanks.
>>
>>24420771
>>24420904

Syrian Girl Partisan is a crazy person. NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY
>>
80% of the "refugees" are male and the females that do come are married and have a husband to bring them with them.
>>
>>24421079
Just pretend. Say you're having ceremony in your home country. Learn a few kebab things then youre good
>>
File: i am.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
i am.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>24420704
>implying there are any females among the ,,refugees''

Isn't it enough that you're a robot? You have to be a bluepilled retard too?
>>
>>24423162
>crazy
Just look at this photo.

But otherwise in this world it takes to be a crazy person to speak out against terrible injustice and ongoing imperialism(but not in a classical sense of British colonies, more in a sense of British East india company, a private company).
>>
>>24423262

She cites Alex Jones and other tin foil hat sources all the time. She's a clueless idiot who knows nothing about what's going on in Syria. Also she looks and acts like a nutter.

Never

stick

your dick

in crazy

ever.
>>
>>24423215
>those quotation marks
heil
>>
>>24420981
What country Fella?
>>
>>24420704
i made this post a long time ago and people told me that they don't want us. that they just want jihadist chad
>>
>>24423370
Then you will have to turn yourself into communist chad. Being a patriotic chad, or a christian chad will not entice the girl towards a concept of better future since both cases largely benefit from status quo and have no interest in launching rockets in space, building stuff and just turning scientific and technological progress into overdrive.

Because then you can apply approach
>I will read Quran if you read Das Kapital

Both can learn from each other.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.