[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban All Gays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1445443150833.jpg (120 KB, 465x750) Image search: [Google]
1445443150833.jpg
120 KB, 465x750
Faggots belong on their containment boards

Make threads expressing this sentimental if you agree
>>
>tfw you will never snuggle OP and teach him that it's okay to love and be loved, that he is fighting battles when there are no reasons to fight them, that sometimes it's okay to let go
Live and let live
>>
>expressing this sentimental

sentiments are for women.

and the only reason the shills want to ban gays is because gay mixed black and white males are so prevalent that it selects against black/white pairings, acting as a natural check against that form of reproduction

eat a dick baph
>>
>>24420507
is that a fact
this some real nigga logic if i ever heard it
>>
>>24420457

Once we find out what the biological cause for gays and trannies, we can finally rid ourselves of them and to have to put up with their bullshit anymore
>>
>Tfw faggot but never talked about my faggot things.
>Tfw get to read all this homophobic ranting, that special snowflakes caused

Good job my fellow gays, you ruined this place for me now. Idk why most of us can't not tell the world we are gay, its not even taboo anymore.
>>
>>24420518
personal experience from being surrounded by black people. i notice a lot of gay mixed race kids. if you watch boxing you'll also see there isn't a whole lot of caramel skin floating around.

i was thinking about neutralizing the kek meme by gay mixed race sons in the threads. but i'm lazy.
>>
>>24420549
>/pol/ shills pretend to be fags
>now they can complain about all the fags shitting up the board

this isn't complicated.
>>
>>24420601
Ha ha ha you so clever and funny!! Lmaoroflcoptor
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 374x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 374x354
>>24420505
>mfw I know I will never be this much of a degenerate faggot
>>
File: 1448103222146.gif (736 KB, 233x241) Image search: [Google]
1448103222146.gif
736 KB, 233x241
I'm never stressed
>>
File: Ka Gu Ra.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ka Gu Ra.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Can I get a (YOU)
Feeling lonely tonight. Feels like 3 threads died right before I posted.
>>
>>24420457
What the FUCK is that thing?

orig
>>
>>24420549
>be a faggot in middle school
>everyone suspected and shunned me for it
>secretly reveled in the hatred and isolation
>now when someone finds out I'm a homo, it's all false empathy and immediate attempts to befriend me
>every conversation becomes annoying and formulaic, the wool is pulled of the person in question's eyes as they no longer see me as the creepy loser I truly am and want to be, instead I'm a stand-in for every stereotype they've been taught to believe in
>irritating as fuck tbqh senpai

I want to be loved for who I am and because I deserve to be loved
Not because social dogma says I should be
And the absolutely contrived nature of it all is so overwhelmingly palpable it's not only incredibly irritating but I can't believe other people actually play into it
The best way to pacify someone is to subversively take away the enemy they fight against
>>
>>24420651
Sound cool to me. Although EdgelordWhale/10
>>
>having a sexual orientation
it's like you don't live in the world of tomorrow
>>
>>24420688
No it's not that so much as not settling for authenticity
I didn't like being hated because I like being hated, I liked being hated because I could at least feel the negative consequences of people's biases
Now people's biases are being spun as a good thing which is infuriating and confusing, and entraps a lot of poor souls who could have had the capability to just b themselves
>>
>>24420726
*not settling for inauthenticity
nb
>>
>>24420726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfGZHHXiUYQ

Pretty much the same here. I also hate fruitbowls being a /pol/tier faggot and all.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.