[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 18 >always lonely because of social anxiety and autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (30 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 633x758
>be 18
>always lonely because of social anxiety and autistic nature
>meet a girl in middle school
>several years later, friend becomes gf in college
>for the first time in your life, someone might actually love you
>gf is polygamist
>"oh no, I-I don't mind. As long as you're h-happy anon"

>fast forward many months
>gfs ex moves and they break up
>be relieved and continue to have a happy normal relationship with gf
>it's great
>gf is not only gf, but only friend and family you have. gf is all that you have

>fast forward several more months
>"I invited my ex over, don't worry it'll be fun and she really wants to be your friend, too"
>ex is better than you in every single way; looks, intelligence, has you beat in every aspect
>"Oh, that s-sounds g-great anon. I c-can't wait"

>We take hour long trip to pick up ex, things go surprisingly well though severely uncomfortable. >burning stomach pains are coming in and you get sweaty
>bring her back home, already late
>we make some food, watch a show, etc.

>gf says that we'll all sleep on the floor together on a little pallet
>"There we go, anon! Now we can just fall asleep here in case we get to tired watching TV and all ^-^"
>go to sleep
>gf rests between you and your ex
>back turned to gf and ex
>can't stay asleep because tension headache
>worried about work next morning, dreading long shift
>try to sleep anyway
>get cold
>shared blanket keeps getting pulled away from me
>try to grip a little, but ends up getting pulled away every time
>pull arms and legs into shirt instead
>gf keeps shifting in her sleep, slowly forcing me off pallet
>cold, on the floor, finally decide to get up and move to the bed
>look down
>gf is holding ex
>heart shatters

>tfw when no one will ever love you
>not even your gf
>>
> comparing yourself to a woman
>>
>>24420348
Wait, what? What sex are you OP?
>>
>>24420404

she's a woman that used to date my gf and she's also "pansexual".

I feel like I made a huge mistake, but I don't have anyone else or anywhere else to go. I'd rather be alone, but I don't make enough to live on my own yet
>>
>>24420441
female, gfs ex is also a female
>>
>>24420467
Then go for a threesome, or at the very least fuck her ex by yourself. If the bitch is an actual polygamist (ie not just saying that because she wants a free pass to fuck other people) she'll be okay with it. If you want some monogamous relationship with her you ain't never gonna get it anyway
>>
>>24420553
Should I break up with her then? She's polygamist, but I'm not and I really don't want to date or have sex with more than one person at a time.

Would it be wrong to ask her to keep it monogamous? We already tried it and it was great, but I don't know if I could handle dating her when she's with someone else again. It would probably be uncomfortable living with her if we break up and she keeps bringing home other people
>>
>>24420622
If you go monogamous, you won't be able to hold onto her forever. Seems like she's interested in other people besides you. Which is fine, but you need to find a partner who cares about you enough to not get with other people and fulfill your need for a monogamous relationship. Don't let her push you around like this.
>>
>>24420682
I'm not sure if I could find anyone else, though. I was kind of lucky to end up dating her and afraid of losing her. I'm not even sure if anyone else would even be interested if my own girlfriend would rather spend the night holding someone else without even talking to me about it first.

She just said she was inviting her over to hang out, she didn't even bother telling me that they would start dating again. I probably would've reacted a little differently if she would've just told me she was thinking about being her ex again, but she didn't.

She just woke up a few minutes ago and told me she'd be on the couch whenever I get up. She's acting like that never happened and I'm afraid of even leaving the room because they might be getting affectionate or something and I really can't handle it
>>
>>24420749
People tend to not be honest about their feelings or intentions. If she's pretending that it never happened, then she's not being honest and open with you. If you're comfortable enough with her, try having a serious discussion where you set some ground rules for the relationship.

I'm in a similar situation where I'm not happy with my relationship, but am too afraid of leaving and being alone again. People keep telling me that first relationships are the hardest to get over, but that seems to only apply when you have other people to connect with. My gf is my only friend, and I don't feel like anyone else will accept me. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
>>
>>24420348
>giving your gf this much power (you literally not none in this relationship)
>wondering why it went fucked
well, no shit
>>
>>24420919
had none* whoops

and yeah, op, leave and dont turn back

this is clearly not working
>>
>>24420348
Lol, what a moron.

You should have seen this coming. You should have known open relationships just mean you get keked.
>>
>>24420749
Stop being a moron.

You're a girl

Even as a lesbian, finding someone else is literally zero effort.
>>
>>24420348
Two choices OP.
>stay with her
chances are you'll be kucked. even if she won't kuck you with her ex, she'll kuck you with someone else in the future, since she already declared that she' a polygamist to you, and you accepted it like the kuck you are. And if she gets bored with you she'll dump you, since she got other options available
>leave the relationship
you're probably going to be alone, possibly (probably lel) forever, and you'll regret not tolerating being the kuck
>>
>>24420897
She usually tells me everything, though. This is one of the first times she's actually done something without running it by me. It feels like I've already lost her and I don't know if she'd really take me seriously if I tried to discuss it with her.

Where would I begin? I'm worried she'd get upset and think I was trying to restrict her, but I just want her to talk to me so that I'd know that she still cares and at least somewhat loved me back

I'm sorry that your relationship hasn't been great, either, it's really difficult because breaking ties with the only person you have or else you won't have any sort of net of support to fall on. It's difficult without friends or family. It almost feels like the only choice there is would be to try to fix it before it's too late or just let it destroy itself so you could fall down anyway.

What's happening with your relationship if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>24421075
There's no love anymore with my gf. We used to talk about our future together and genuinely like each other's presence, but lately we've just tolerated each other. She still says she loves me, but I can tell it's out of habit. We changed so much for each other too, but now there's no longer a reason to be together. I don't know, it's complicated.

You're supposed to do things for your partner in a relationship. Don't worry about talking with her; if she actually cares about you, then she'll hear you out and understand. If she feels restricted by you, then you two aren't good for each other. You have to make it clear that you're another person in this relationship, and that you won't be pushed around by her. It'll probably sound hypocritical coming from me, but nothing good can come out of this if you aren't happy as well.

By the way, are you a lesbian or bi? You might have a better time moving on from this if your dating pool is larger.
>>
Lesbians are all mentally ill. Sorry Jews made you homosexual.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.