[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SE Asia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
File: Stag-night-out-phuket.jpg (162 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
Stag-night-out-phuket.jpg
162 KB, 960x889
Have any robots traveled to SE Asia?

I'm 23, KV NEET. Over the last year I've developed a small online business which is now making $3k/mo - a very livable wage in SE Asia. I'm thinking of living there for a few months, banging Thai girls, etc.

Is there any reason this might be a bad idea?
>>
There are a few blogs about life in thailand, specifically to do with sex workers and sex tourism.

Expect people trying to steal from you constantly.
>>
>>24420306
3k is enough to live comfortable in USA you fuck
>>
Just don't get taken advantaged of. And make sure not to do something stupid like go to jail in the third world.
>>
>>24420306
What is your business senpai?
>>
>>24420306
You might get extorted by law enforcement if you are stupid. Keep to yourself, and watch your back. Those countries are super corrupt. They will extort stupid westerners at want chance of $.
>>
>>24420358
he can just bribe the police
>>
wut online business?
>>
>>24420337
Any in particular that you can recommend?

>>24420352
Yeah it's pretty good! Although I don't save as much as I'd like to. I could probably save $1000+ a month in Thailand.

>>24420358
Definitely not, I'm just looking for good all-American fun, booze n shags, no funny business
>>
>>24420306
You can fuck pretty much anyone in the resorts of Thailand, but make sure you don't trust them. I knew someone who let a whore sleep in his hotel room and she stole everything he had. He was stuck without money and passport and suddenly the people aren't so fucking friendly.
>>
>>24420306
I'm not attracted to Asians, especially SEAsians, they give me the creeps and the language makes me want to throw up.
>>
>>24420419
Yeah a room-safe is a definite "must" hey. Keep your passport and cash in there.

I was thinking of staying at an AirBNB place. There's a lot that are reasonably priced, but my friend who's been to Thailand said they're always cheaper if you book while your there. I just dno't like the idea of not having long term accommodations booked before traveling all the way there.
>>
>>24420389
>>24420306
Pls respond desu
>>
>>24420455
Yeah, you need to be sensible and not have too much to drink around them or they'll take advantage, especially if you're on your own.

I went before airbnb was around but the hotels were fine and pretty cheap.
>>
Man, I don't know.

I lived and worked in China, HK, and Russia and; you've got to understand that the context isn't going to change your basic problem.

This, frankly, sounds like a recipe for a disastrous addiction or "lose everything and get murdered" life event.

I would recommened doing your research, saving some bucks, and then visiting for six weeks.

Make sure you like the place after the newness has worn off and the culture shock has set in.

Don't just move and expect things to be great and different just because SE ASIA! Whores! Dollar STrong!!!!

Plan a six week trip. Have an exit. If you like it, come back, gather your shit, and then go permanently.
>>
>>24420600

Plus, Asians are mean as shit, as a rule.

You'll never be one of them, and they're only friendly when you have money or something to offer them.

All of that graceful Asian dream culture only applies if you have slanty eyes and no future like 99.8% of them.
>>
>>24420600
Yeah, this guy gets it. I know it sounds amazing but drinking and fucking hookers can get pretty boring after a couple of weeks, especially if you're on your own.
>>
>>24420306
>>24420306
Yeah, I've traveled through pretty much all of Asia (plus S America and Europe) so ama I guess.

As a nofriends robot I'd say living in SE Asia would be a pretty great deal especially If you've got $100/day coming in.

If you're white and good looking enoough to pick up girls in the west then you'll find Thai girls WAY easier. Last time I was there I spent the 3 nights before my gf arrived with 4 different girls and I didn't need to pay a single one. Hell the cute little 19 year old nursing student I slept with on my last night even gave me money for a taxi to the airport to pick my gf up. Hookers and 'massages' will probs want to be paid unless you're a legit 9/10 but I'm pretty sure they charge on a sliding scale based oon your attractiveness because I was paying $5 for an hour massage and bj which is similar to a straight massage at some of the legit joints. Cambodia's the place to go if you're a pedo, child sex tourism is a big issue there.

You can get a good 3* (or bad 4*) hotel in bkk for about 50 a night. You can get decent simple places for a lot cheaper and genuinely crappy places for WAY cheaper. Some areas are more expensive than bkk (the popular thai islands for example) where you'll be paying a lot more for a lot less quality but then there are other areas which are better value (most of laos and cambodia is cheaper than thailand) and finally there's small villages and shit which are cheaper but only because the accommodation available is local-quality. Obviously if you're staying long enough to rent then the quality of what you'll get for you money goes WAY WAY up.

I'd definitely travel around a bit. Even if you were a steriotypical robot I'd recommend checking out the islands down south and the neighbouring countries. Thailand's the easiest to travel in and has the best developed tourist infrastructure so I'd start there but I've had better experiences in the neighbouring countries.
>>
I hate prostitutes and women in general. But sex workers are the worst. I just want to wipe that stupid smile off their face, kidnap those bitches are force them to work in hard labour for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>24420600
>>24420510
>>24420620
>>24420623
Thing is though, if he's got a regular stream of money coming in and he can continue to run his business from anywhere with an internet connection then there's literally no risk involved.

He can book a one-way ticket there with no long-term accommodation organised, just a few nights in some hotel. Then when he arrives he can travel around the region having a good time as a tourist for as long as he wants. After he's done that for long enough then he can organise an apartment to live in for a while and see what it's like living as an expat. At any point, if he gets bored then he can book a flight back home as soon as his lease finishes (which won't be too long anyway if he's smart)

Sure some people might try and take advantage of him but, honestly, as long as he's not retarded there's not much they can do. If he leaves his wallet and passport out then those can go missing but that's pretty simple to fix with just a call to your bank and a trip to your embassy. Be aware that not everyone's your friend but if you spend too much time worrying about whether they're trying to take advantage of you then you won't enjoy yourself.
Oh and be careful of hard drugs. Heroin and cocaine are easy to get a hold throughout SE Asia and getting addicted to those (or just getting caught with them by the wrong cop) is probably the only thing that could fuck you up for the rest of your life. Pot (and psychedelics in certain destinations) are fine though.
>>
>>24420306
You're living my dream. What kind of online business do you run? Pls respond.
>>
I went on holiday with me and four other guys to Thailand for two weeks. No exaggeration, got the most pussy in those two weeks than we will probably get again in our lives. It got to the point where you didn't even have to try and make any effort and the Thai girls would just throw themselves at you.

We were a group of guys, OP's age, collectively not even that good looking. None of us taller than 5'10'', pasty Brits, receding hairlines, none of us muscular, have stunning faces or oozed the appearance of affluence and power. But all got laid several times. Even a few prostitutes didn't charge purely because they wanted the young white dick. One friend, the most socially inept and clueless of us all except when drinking, ended his 9-girl kill streak with a threesome. He had blue eyes and blond hair, nothing stunning, but the girls were all after him.

Give the local Thai girls the time of day, the ones working at restaurants or at the bars at the beach and get to know them, and you can wrap them round your little finger as long as you like. And if you're struggling with face-to-face, a few of us would use Tinder to line up several girls appointment-style when feeling horny and hungover.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, but yeah, you'll have no problem getting laid in Thailand. Even if it's purely cause the girls want your money or that they want to trap you, they will still give you access to their bodies. Just be smart about not getting robbed, keep your wits about you, never promise or get suckered into anything too deep and you'll be fine. Even better if you use false names and leave no trace.
>>
>>24421047
Being caught with pot is punishable by death in Thailand so I don't know why you're advocating this. Stick to pills and booze.
>>
I don't want to go off on a tangent, but how did you start your online business?

That sounds like the perfect vocation for any robot.
>>
>>24420306
>NEET
>online business
kill yourself
>>
I'm on vacation in Thailand right now. Fucked a hooker last night.
>>
>>24420835
>>24420306

OP, don't listen to this guy.

You're looking for a life, not a degenerate spiral.

What he advocates is empty.
>>
>>24421329
This tbqh famfriend
>>
>>24421390
did it have a feminine penis?
>>
>>24421413
No, I went to a go-go bar where they are all guaranteed to have been born as girls.

She was great in bed, would do again.
>>
>>24421034
have you spoken to anyone about your anger?
>>
You can fuck all the ugly brown midgets you want, but you will never feel satisfied as having a qt white girlfriend who loves you.
>>
>>24421295
how do you get pills in thailand?
>>
>>24420306
Lets be realistic here anon. if you can't score with women in your own country, what makes you think you can with girls in other countries. Especially when theres a language barrier?
>>
Theres cheap Ice and yaba, dope is cheaper then its been in along time there as well since the demand for it fell but they make the same amount. All the pharmices sell xanex,valluim and codeine OTC some of the more dodgy ones also sell Oxy,Daludid and Vic. The charges for getting caught are fairly bad you can bribe the police or just don't be a dumb ass and get caught.
>>
Hi guys im from singapore
>>
>>24421707

>tfw forever single and poor

No ladyboy fuck tours for me.
>>
What business you fucking cunt?
>>
>>24421547
Did you bareback ? Cum inside vag ?
>>
>>24420306
Try it and see. If you don't like it then come back.

Though I'd recommend actively trying to learn some social skills and do some travelling closer to home first. Travel is a very 'character building' experience, insofar as it can be scary and you need to be able to take care of yourself.

>>24421646
Because women in 3rd world countries will jump all over rich white foreign cock. You go there and you get an insight into what it must be like for a hot girl in the west being approached all the time.
>>
>>24420306
don't have advice, but how do I into my own online business?
>>
>>24421646
People who say this have never left their shitty country filled with garbage narcissistic women.
>>
>>24420337
I heard Thailand is very safe.

The only people getting screwed over are western beta males that think that the 18 year old local hottie is really finds him attractive and he gives her money. Tim Sharky says it best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Wb0nAkDS0
>>
>>24420405
>American
>shags

Please. Don't ever say that word

Other words you're not allowed to say:

>wanker
>tosser
>pissant
>>
>>24422040
wrong video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joSkLoAX6qs
>>
>>24420389
>>24420399
>>24420500
>>24421818
>>24421995

Look at all these bottom feeders.

Why the fuck are you people asking this question here? You are the first generation to have access to the greatest information tool in the history of civilization, and you're using it to ask questions on r9k. Even if he were to tell you his business you'd be too fucking shit and stupid to do anything with that information.

If you want to start an online business and claw your way out of NEETdom, go and fucking research it you cunts, and fix your shitty parasitic attitudes while you're at it.
>>
File: 1361946063952.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1361946063952.png
10 KB, 400x400
>>24422077
That's pretty fuckin' degenerate.
>>
>>24421948
OP isn't rich though. He makes a good income, but then you have to consider the worth of the US dollar over there.

>>24422027
I've left my country. I travel quite a bit.. Any western influence or subcultured country is filled with shitty woman in general. Asians countries are filled with gold-diggers. See the RE above. If you're too autistic to even talk let alone make eye contact with a woman beyond family, you'll stand no chance.
>>
>>24422102
I don't give a fuck about how you run your fucking business

I'm just interested in what it is
>>
>>24422102
You could have just answered the fucking question
>>
>>24422300
>>24422309
I'm not even the OP you dumbshits.

You'll never make it in the business world.
>>
>>24422327
Stop projecting, you fucking moron
>>
>>24422327
I have a well paying job, and I am too lazy to actually run my own business.
I dont want to steal your tinder, I want to satisfy my curiosity.

Stop projecting.
>>
How would a 5'7" manlet fare in SEA?

>mfw my height is now getting too short by global standards
>>
>>24422570
Just because SEA people are shorter, that doesnt mean their standards for white people are different.
You will still be expected to be over 5'10, even if women are 5'6.
>>
>>24422570
They're literally just as shallow as women here can be, just more experienced with shorter men.
>>
I'm in Okinawa right now, going to S. Korea, Thailand, and then The Philippines.

Oki has places where you can get soapys (soapies?) and really looking forward to Thailand. Gonna fuck lots of women there, gonna be great.
>>
>>24423491
I just wonder what cheapest travel option from states to thailand would be. Ive seen monthly rentals for housing there at like 420$ but flights seem to run 2 grand. Is there a way to get there cheaper?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 301x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 301x247
>>24422102

This fucking retard doesn't own a business.

>dodging the question this hard

He's just full of shit and probably tried to run one but it failed.

Now he's on here pretending to have what he doesn't. Topkek.
>>
>>24423971
I think this topic still has value, it sounds like I could actually get some sex in thailand
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.