[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else feels actual burning hatred inside?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Smtiv_Asmodeus.jpg (109 KB, 363x670) Image search: [Google]
Smtiv_Asmodeus.jpg
109 KB, 363x670
who else feels actual burning hatred inside?
>>
I feel nothing. Existence is my catharsis
>>
Are you excited for Final ne? I really need to do a Law route sincd I did Chaos and Neutral, ufufu!

Hatred is just repressed sadness. You just need love! Wanna be friends?
>>
Who /evil/ here?

I have no regard for anyone else and I enjoy the misery of others. I don't even feel guilty about this or feel there's anything wrong with me. Do I have some personality "disorder" or something?
>>
>>24420349
WELL GOOD FOR YOU MY INSIDES ARE BURNING BECAUSE I AM SO MAD
>>
File: 1407051543138.png (27 KB, 598x754) Image search: [Google]
1407051543138.png
27 KB, 598x754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bo3UTrBw3U
>>
>>24420403
who even gives a fuck anymore
go shoot up a school for attention or something
>>
>>24420416
fuck that stupid fucking henry faggot i hate when people just identify the problem and dont tell me how to fix it you fuck i know that im fucked up but you just want to point the finger and walk away from me you should just shut the fuck up and die
>>
>>24420403
You're just autistic, don't worry!

You should probably get help~
>>
File: 1443385639829.jpg (48 KB, 622x602) Image search: [Google]
1443385639829.jpg
48 KB, 622x602
i'm way past mad
nigga i'm way pas mad
>>
>>24420451
This to be honest with you familiar.
>>
>>24420417
Why would I do that? I don't want to ruin my life, nor do I crave attention.
>>
File: corvus.png (345 KB, 615x567) Image search: [Google]
corvus.png
345 KB, 615x567
the cleansing fire of hatred will burn away all that i knew
>>
Within mine hand a darkness grows. It hungers for that which it's deathly grip can extinguish the flames of life. Feel mine hatred! You have yet to meet the face of evil until you hath come upon mine own. I feed off of misery as a babe does it's mother's tit. And so shall it be that you will witness my ascension upon the throne of the earth, and then the world will be cast into darkness and a pestilence so great shall wipe out every vestige of life. I am the horsemen and they are me.
>>
I have nothing but loath to those who defiled my sacred board with their social ideologies of the outside world. They've brought nothing but repulse and shit here. To those who feel the need to express their disgusting homosexuality or other than a male and claim to be a "bot" of any sort, those who feel the need to make threads that clearly belong in /soc/. To those people know that there are others like me who wish you an eminent painful demise
>>
File: 145.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
145.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
I'm feeling happy today
>>
There's honestly nothing in me but anger at this point. I'm out of sorrow, anxiety and happiness. All I feel is anger at everything. What a miserable existence
>>
>>24420233
That'd be me
>>
>>24420444

That's not autism, it's psychopathy
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 750x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 750x1333
You just need love and kitties.
>>
>>24420852
Same thing. Autists are just slightly more disabled.
>>
THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS BURNING HATE YOU WILL IMMOLATE YOURSELF IN FLAMES
>>
File: difference.jpg (82 KB, 476x764) Image search: [Google]
difference.jpg
82 KB, 476x764
>>24420887
not really. take a look at the differences.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.